It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Upgrading Launch Pad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

ca.news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON - Satellite imagery shows North Korea is upgrading its old launch site in the secretive country's northeast to handle larger rockets, like space launch vehicles and intercontinental missiles, a U.S. institute claimed Tuesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If the "smaller" rockets have been failing the last 5 years, not sure what makes them believe their larger ICBM's will work; although, anything goes in a country behind closed doors.

At what point, or at what launch, will enough be enough. Testing Nukes in your own unstable country is one thing, but lobbying failed rockets into other countries seas and over other countries is another.

I sometimes pray for those helpless people.

ca.news.yahoo.com

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

we just need to write little kim a strongly worded letter telling him to stop!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Maybe they should first focus on actually getting one of their rockets to work properly. This is like fixing the pitchers mound because their pitcher can't hit the broad side of a barn from ten feet away.

edit on 22-5-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I don't see a problem with this because probably 50 other countries are doing the same thing as we speak here.

How many crippled soldiers have to come home and how many dead soldiers come home here to North America.
I believe we better check out our own back yard first before claiming our neighbours are up to no good.

When was the last time a North American casualty occurred due to the Korean conflict (as they like to call it)?

Personally I am sick to death of all the wars and the focusing on the little guys when everyone should be looking long and hard at NATO.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
FAIL. 50 other countries dont have this tech or need.

Originally posted by Iwinder
I don't see a problem with this because probably 50 other countries are doing the same thing as we speak here.

How many crippled soldiers have to come home and how many dead soldiers come home here to North America.
I believe we better check out our own back yard first before claiming our neighbours are up to no good.

When was the last time a North American casualty occurred due to the Korean conflict (as they like to call it)?

Personally I am sick to death of all the wars and the focusing on the little guys when everyone should be looking long and hard at NATO.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

ca.news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON - Satellite imagery shows North Korea is upgrading its old launch site in the secretive country's northeast to handle larger rockets, like space launch vehicles and intercontinental missiles, a U.S. institute claimed Tuesday.

Great, the next one we'll take down will be while on the pad. That will set them back a bit. Then they can forget launching big rockets and get back to hunting down more of their home-grown cannibals and putting them to death.

new topics

top topics

join