It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBPP Field Marshal Goes on Tirade on the radio.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hello All. This is my first thread ever so please bear with me

The link below is to an article by a man. A bad man, in my eyes. People like this man, to my knowledge, aren't abundant here in the U.S., or so we're told.

www.theblaze.com...

Yup, this is the same guy that was intimidating the voters at voting booths a few years ago.
When will this end with the NBPP? I mean, honestly!
This man is calling pretty much for a genocide of a race while nothing happens.
We must sit by and watch all this unfold as it gets worse. It's not getting better and I don't need to tell many of you that, especially with all the violent B on W crime that is going on and being brushed under the rug.

When will the law step in? Couldn't this be a form or terrorism?

I am at a loss of words.

I'd like to hear your thoughts/comments on this, my fellow ATS'ers.
edit on 22-5-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
We had a similar treatening person at our caucuses. My father's stance was "Forget about him" he's like that because he's losing power and can't do a thing about it."

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
We had a similar treatening person at our caucuses. My father's stance was "Forget about him" he's like that because he's losing power and can't do a thing about it."

With all due respect, that's a little different But I appreciate your contribution to the thread and you're father holds a good stance

This is a man, speaking on behalf of a party that supports and speaks for an entire race of humans.
This man is calling for his race to annihilate another race when he speaks.

I get what you're saying though. Let it go in one ear and out the other. It's kind of hard to do that though because many People actually listen to this guy and many are already following through with what he's spouting. SMH
People are acting on this mans racial rhetoric.

edit on 22-5-2012 by kimish because: add

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Perhaps he would speak but who will listen?
Skin games are done.there is plenty of information to be seen that this BS is over.Only IDIOTS want to keep it alive.Nobody is perfect and there is still some clean up to be done on both races,but blood is all red.Let the guy bitch all he wants.We let Howard Stern be crude so let him rant.He isn't doing squat or he would be arrested for it.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Howard stern didn't call for the extermination of people, nonetheless he was pretty crude.
Imus got fired and faced a brutal backlash for saying the members of a womens basketball team had nappy hair.
This man, in the OP, is calling for the beatings and deaths of people of another race. He also goes on to say how it would make his people proud. Neither Imus nor Howard Stern spewed any of that rhetoric.
To me, this man is no different than Hitler.
How can he get away with saying things like this? Seriously!
If Pat Sajak were to get on air and spout these kinds of absurdities about another race of humans than what would happen? All hell would break loose! That's what would happen.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Howard stern didn't call for the extermination of people, nonetheless he was pretty crude.
Imus got fired and faced a brutal backlash for saying the members of a womens basketball team had nappy hair.
This man, in the OP, is calling for the beatings and deaths of people of another race. He also goes on to say how it would make his people proud. Neither Imus nor Howard Stern spewed any of that rhetoric.
To me, this man is no different than Hitler.
How can he get away with saying things like this? Seriously!
If Pat Sajak were to get on air and spout these kinds of absurdities about another race of humans than what would happen? All hell would break loose! That's what would happen.

For one he's not in a position to be censored by anyone as he's just expressing his rights. Two, he only advocates 'violence' in self-defense.

“You can fight this white man– and I’m not telling you to go out there and attack nobody– but in self-defense it’s okay to fight back. We’re taught to send this cracker to the cemetery; when he put his hand on us, we send him to the cemetery in self defense. Again, I’m not telling you to attack anyone, but if they put their hands on you and if you are a [unintelligble], and in the name of your creator, and the name of our ancestors, we’re to kiss them goodbye, kiss ‘em goodbye, kiss ‘em goodbye.”

Believe me, someone like him is living on borrowed time anyway...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So you think only white neo-nazis and the KKK can say stuff like this? More than white people are racsists. Lucky nobody listens to any of these groups of losers.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
So you think only white neo-nazis and the KKK can say stuff like this? More than white people are racsists. Lucky nobody listens to any of these groups of losers.

Quite the contrary. I dont "think" anybody can talk about hurting or killing ANYONE to a public audience, except the NBPP . And, yes, we know that not only white people are racist. And yes, we know that the NBPP spew racist dialogue. Why are THEY allowed to? But not anyone else?

Fyi, anytime a racial pride rally for whites or pro white rallies ( EXCLUDING the kkk and neo-nazis and people like that) are held they are shut down or not allowed to proceed. I'm talking pro white race realist, not racist like the KKK or neo-nazis.

Why the double standard? Why the hypocrisy?

edit on 22-5-2012 by kimish because: add

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Because for a bit too long they put up with a lot of unfair crap,and they have a chip on their shoulder because of it.Some can't help it.They only see white skin and bang they're off.The KKK was part of that the Nazis well they are following a nutball and his failed vision of occult Aryan beliefs,or they hate black people.They did have cool uniforms though.Me I was raised not to see skin my father was Chappy James commander during the Korean war he was quite proud of that guy.I find the "N" word to be repellent who ever the f##k says itit's a denigration of all as that word was intended.I read where the original Black Panthers leader doesn't like this guy so let his race war die a miserable anonymous death.I just saw Driver win "Dancing with the Stars" and Galdys sang "The Way We Were".These are the real people not the hate puppets who whine for attention.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Because for a bit too long they put up with a lot of unfair crap,and they have a chip on their shoulder because of it.
But they are building up the same reaction from the people they now attack. Doesn't make it right, even if it's understandable.

new topics

top topics

join