It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Loses $22,000 In New 'Policing For Profit' Case

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

hahaha, I agree with you totally about reading the thread and not simply chiming in with an opinion based solely and obviously on the thread title alone.

'I smell more to this story being revealed. '...

that's what made me chuckle a bit... aftre reading that, I thought to myself, 'Yes! there is more of the story to smell... like the entire contents and context of the thread'

I don't mean to claim bunnies definitely did not read the OP, I just found that amusing... I never realized just how often in-depth posts are authored based clearly on the thread title alone, I am sure I have probably done it too.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
reply to post by Britguy

Statistically speaking, doesn't over 90% of US currency in circulation have traces of coc aine or other drugs on it? This smells like a rat.

I believe you are correct and using a dog while knowing that screams set-up to me.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

I am afraid you are right, a full time Mi. State cop/part time local administrator did an illegal search like he had the right and then tried to beat me up as I pointed a finger at him, he is 20 years younger and I am disabled. We, my wife and I sleep armed each night more afraid of this cop than crooks.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
reply to post by Britguy

Statistically speaking, doesn't over 90% of US currency in circulation have traces of coc aine or other drugs on it? This smells like a rat.

I believe you are correct and using a dog while knowing that screams set-up to me.

It's like this with pretty much ALL paper money worldwide.

But only in the USA law enforcement it's used to frame the citizens..

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

And I would start the lawsuit in MY state, since they did not benefit from it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker
Normally we tell the cops when someone steals from us so they can go lock them up and get our money back. Who do we tell when the cops steal from us?

We need a group of guardians to protect us from the cops! Extorting money from innocent civilians is not protecting and serving, unless you consider who they really work for!

Simple. Pull out your gun and legally blow the criminal away. I don't care if he's the POTUS if hes stealing from you, you have the right to shoot him.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Yeah, It smells like a setup, but in that perticular incident, the guy they arrested for drug procession may have been VERY uncooperative with police and so the cops punished the arrested guys parents and family.

You know, He wouldn't snitch, would show them the location where he scored. Demanded his rights be read. You know all the things BAD guys do when arrested.

If you piss off ANY law enforcement adgency in the U.S. ,they always find a way to punish you without any repercussions. No pudding with dinner. Ummmmm We'll let you know when you can post bail. Even though your no threat and you live in the County where you were arrested, why don't you stay in jail over the weekend and sit a spell for dissing us ?

Here in Lake Tahoe, the lawyers/bail bondsmen give out free packs of matches that read "Come On Vacation, Leave On Probation,call me" "Ill get you out,if it takes 30 years." DON"t create a reason to get arrested. Period.

I must admit, the South Lake Tahoe Police Department are more then fair and tolerant to Locals and Tourists alike. They are an asset to our community.
Nevada Clark County Cops? Hmmmm Not so Friendly.
Nevada and Cali State Troopers? Just Mean.

I have NEVER heard of being stopped, asked if you have large amounts of cash in your car,had it confiscated, then told to write a disclaimer to not sue, to get it back.

WTF? That some back East thing?

Sigh We're doomed.

Cheers!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
From now on

Every single interaction you have with cops needs to be recorded.

There needs to be a citizen run organization that does nothing but investigates police corruption like this.

Most cops are scumbags, they join up because they can do whatever they want. It attracts the worst of society.

This abuse needs to end. They work for us.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting, and the police wonder why the public looks at them like they are the criminals.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join