It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Frightening Dream, Interpretation Needed!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Im in agreement with this idea....that the OP was unafraid until he saw the others afraid.....is the most important aspect of the dream.

To the OP:

In this dream, you Chose to meditate and have your eyes closed and covered by your hands. Then there were two external prompts, one being the "concentration" you felt at which point you opened up your eyes, the second prompt being the scared reactions others around you were having.

I think this relates to a real world lesson about how to control your emotions. Don't do groupthink...its a very animal instinct to run when all others around you are running. And just cause there are others fearing something doesn't necessarily mean you need to feel that fear as well. Your emotions are your own! to use as you see fit to your benefit.( and hopefully to the benefit of others as well.)

Unlike the views some others have expressed, Dreams are not worthless. Especially not if they create a strong emotional reaction in you. Are your emotions worthless too? I think not. Emotions and dreams have value, its up to you to assign them that value and to use your dreams and your and emotions to your benefit.

On a side note, this dream suggests you're an empathetic person, not just in a common sense of the word but that you may be suseptible to automatically adopting the emotions of those around you, when your own way of feeling is in opposition to those others. Learn to distinguish your emotions from the emotions of others, maybe the lesson of the dream.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankel

There will always be the triple aspect with these figures, maiden, woman, hag. The younger they are then the less extreme the initial 'meeting', a relationship of sorts might develop over time, an ongoing story.

The old woman version is of course the culmative one, and the most extreme, in this case even her hair will be white, they probably don't write much on this because such encounters would end quickly and not well...with no romance, thus not much of a story.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Hmmm you make a good point, I never factored Fukushima as the lady of white in the dream that brings a good point of her scareing you, the truth is from the data I've read is ol' Fukushima is slowly poisoning all of us in the northern hemisphere so maybe an omen to be aware of something? I was reading if the last reactor goes japan itself will be evacuated.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

either in innocence from "real danger" or he's being pressured by the fear of others. either thing is dangerous, but for opposite reasons.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join