It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilawal urges Obama to “show courage”, apologise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

“Pakistan deserves an apology,” he said, noting that his current week long visit to the United States was taking place at a crucial point in the relations between the two countries.

“I urge President Obama to show some courage. I understand he is running for reelection but if he is the same man who inspired the world with his message of hope and change the future of Nato mission in Afghanistan should be more important than poll numbers,” Bilawal told a gathering of PPP workers in New York.

He is talking about the NATO airstrikes that killed 24 pakistani soldiers.. and the US has still not apologized, let alone offered any explanation of how they allowed 24 'allied' soldiers to be killed in an airstrike. The one part of the article i thought was extremely fitting was this:

“I would like the American public to consider what their reaction would have been if American troops had been killed in such an attack on their border with Mexico.”

Something to think about eh? Imagine if mexico had killed 24 americans in airstrikes?! How long after that happens does the states invade Mexico? or punish them somehow?

See the difference in America is, it doesn't matter what happens to poeple overseas... yeah kill em with drones, airstrike em and kill many innocent civilians as well.. Who cares?! Let's see whats happening on dancing with the stars cause thats real news in America! Make me sick!

I wish that all these countries who are under the american boot would just grow a pair and tell the US to eff off! Seriously! They do whatever they want, whenever they want, kill whoever they want and then act like it doesn;t matter. Its all justified because 'we are fighting terrorists'.

your thoughts?!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

“Pakistan deserves an apology,” he said, noting that his current week long visit to the United States was taking place at a crucial point in the relations between the two countries.

Fair enough.

Just as soon as Pakistan apologizes for all the SH!TS and giggles their ISI have contributed over the years to world peace.

No?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Bingo, you took the words strait from my brain, slayer.

The ISI has been one of the most insidious clandestine government group around for the last two decades. The list of people they hold as friends includes the likes of al Qaeda, Hezbollah, and other lesser known terror groups. The ISI should be wiped out completely.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Winner winner chicken dinner how about Pakistan apologize for not telling us where Bin Laden was for years!

Showed real courage those folks did.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

“I urge President Obama to show some courage. I understand he is running for reelection but if he is the same man who inspired the world with his message of hope and change the future of Nato mission in Afghanistan should be more important than poll numbers,” Bilawal told a gathering of PPP workers in New York.

He is talking about the NATO airstrikes that killed 24 pakistani soldiers.. and the US has still not apologized, let alone offered any explanation of how they allowed 24 'allied' soldiers to be killed in an airstrike. The one part of the article i thought was extremely fitting was this:

“I would like the American public to consider what their reaction would have been if American troops had been killed in such an attack on their border with Mexico.”

Something to think about eh? Imagine if mexico had killed 24 americans in airstrikes?! How long after that happens does the states invade Mexico? or punish them somehow?

See the difference in America is, it doesn't matter what happens to poeple overseas... yeah kill em with drones, airstrike em and kill many innocent civilians as well.. Who cares?! Let's see whats happening on dancing with the stars cause thats real news in America! Make me sick!

I wish that all these countries who are under the american boot would just grow a pair and tell the US to eff off! Seriously! They do whatever they want, whenever they want, kill whoever they want and then act like it doesn;t matter. Its all justified because 'we are fighting terrorists'.

your thoughts?!

Yeah, I get your point OP.
There is nothing of any significance as to the reporting of our current border war; only Mexican Latino/Latinas are the ones currently being killed. (easier on my heart not to hear about it, frankly)

Will troops be sent to seal the border? Is it of national interest?
Is Obama under oath to express conviction in his executive diligence?

The dude from Pakistan is just trying to draw attention away from himself; as are all politico-operatives, IMOHO?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

They do whatever they want, whenever they want, kill whoever they want and then act like it doesn;t matter. Its all justified because 'we are fighting terrorists'.

People who "terrorize" others are not always bearded, brown skinned men in turbans holding AKs.
They also come as well groomed, clean shaven men in expensive suits.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Mexico kills americans all the damn time in Pheonix and Tuscon, Arizona is a warzone and the U.S. doesn't do a thing when american citizens are getting butchered in our own cities by mexican drug cartels and how does our Fed government respond? It sells the cartels more weapons (Fast and Furious)!

Not really a good comparison between mexico and pakistan. Should the Fed Gov't apologize to Pakistan? Only if pakistan is willing to apologize in like return for what they've done. Will they? I give it a snowball's chance in hell.
edit on 24-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The trail led to Pakistan ,they lied and still do.What ever country would have had him we would have hit him.That is all there is to it.

new topics

top topics

join