It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

share your rage. Vent about it all. I want angry people. What are you happy? FEED ME.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for contributing. To those that don't understand exactly what I am doing here.....sorry.

To those that truly shared, I want to convey a heartfelt thank you. I have learned something about humanity today. I feel a better person for it. I hope you guys got something out of it too.

Again. Everyone not accustomed to dealing with their less than pleasant sides, is just hiding the fact they have them. If we didn't have dark sides then we would not be human as we know it.

To pretend that there is no such thing as necessary evils is short sighted IMO. Though we all have different systems of living, some of us find common ground in moving beyond our base minds by leaving them behind us, not by pretending we never had them.

again thank you all. You are a great community and I am proud to be a member here. Oh, and to all those hugs.

Here is one right back at ya. Lion hug !

This is what I have learned.

edit on 23-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Anger is a wasted emotion nothing good ever came from it.

Second.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There's enough people in this world who hate you, without you working so hard to get another one.( Unknown )

I dont want Fuel you. Help you. Hate you. Or give you fire...

That is so counter productive and does nothing its a waste of time and energy..

Emotions are the strongest feelings that come to life through our highest highs and our lowest lows. The two most extreme emotions known to man are love and hate.

As experience has taught me, “Love conquers all.” With love, you can do anything. The power of love is stronger than hate because love gets you where you want to go and hate only brings pain and sorrow in its wake.

But i will give you a hug
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

To embrace yourself fully is to accept both the good and the bad, the love and the hate, to acknowledge it and change what you can, and deal with the rest as best you can. It creates a balanced human being. I know where you are coming from

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solenko
I lended 100$ to a guy, now he just bluntly told me he does not feel like paying me back. He thinks im not a nice person and because of that, he wants to give me a lesson.

It pisses me off. But, what can I do?

Search & Destroy him.
Take something his in value of 100$ and when he asks why u do that.
Tell him how he make that, u become bad person.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join