It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X is it really there?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Apparently the earth has been stalled in it's orbit around the Sun since 2003.

Look at this post and scroll down to the comments and pictures to see how NASA is obviously manipulating images from it's various space platforms to hide this.

poleshift.ning.com...

Well, that is certainly an outstanding theory. I think the earth stagnating in orbit would have some obvious effects, like in the seasons, for certain.

I wish the link had more explanation of how a planet could even come to a stagnate state and all that, as the physics involved would be intriguing in their own right.

But from what I have to work with here, I can either:
A) Assume NASA and the night sky itself has become something of a lie/hoax. One that would be the most impressive deception in human history. Religious leaders would come to NASA in droves alone to learn their secrets.
B) Assume the earth has stopped along it's orbit (while still spinning) that it has maintained for, what is the general consensus, trillions of years? or is it only billions? I could probably google it, but it's moot. The point being an object in motion and all that right? So something would have to interfere with the earth's orbit, while not effecting it's rotation. Atleast, that's my understanding of the physics of it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasr1oftheJedi

Apparently the earth has been stalled in it's orbit around the Sun since 2003.

Look at this post and scroll down to the comments and pictures to see how NASA is obviously manipulating images from it's various space platforms to hide this.

poleshift.ning.com...

Well, that is certainly an outstanding theory. I think the earth stagnating in orbit would have some obvious effects, like in the seasons, for certain.

I wish the link had more explanation of how a planet could even come to a stagnate state and all that, as the physics involved would be intriguing in their own right.

But from what I have to work with here, I can either:
A) Assume NASA and the night sky itself has become something of a lie/hoax. One that would be the most impressive deception in human history. Religious leaders would come to NASA in droves alone to learn their secrets.
B) Assume the earth has stopped along it's orbit (while still spinning) that it has maintained for, what is the general consensus, trillions of years? or is it only billions? I could probably google it, but it's moot. The point being an object in motion and all that right? So something would have to interfere with the earth's orbit, while not effecting it's rotation. Atleast, that's my understanding of the physics of it.

Good questions, same ones I had at first. Many other phenomenen are easily observable and easy to understand, this is the tough part. This part ties in with alien contact, that they contacted us at Roswell to warn us of this, Planet X's passage, and that the elites and governments have decided since Roswell not to panic us by telling us.

The aliens have rules of non-interference, but can help with some things, such as simulating seasons. The aliens have a two-fold somewhat paradoxical agenda, in that they would like to break the coverups and have all humans to warned of Planet X and be aware of the alien presence, but this has to happen slowly for obvious reasons - mass chaos/insanity could result if this disclosure process happened too quickly. Thus UFO sigtings are on the rise worldwide -but there is still an element of doubt left for the weak minded unable to come to grips with this - we all know people like that.

Proof of orbital and astronomical irregularities:

www.zetatalk.com...

Much info on the various government/elites coverups:

www.zetatalk.com...

edit on 23-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Well, that is certainly an outstanding theory. I think the earth stagnating in orbit would have some obvious effects,

Yeah, like diurnal time suddenly being equal to sidereal time, which isn't happening. The planets would all be in the wrong locations relative to the stars, the sun would as well, and the constellations would stop precessing through the seasons relative to the sun. None of that has happened so therefore the claim is BS and dismissed by anyone with even modest knowledge of astronomy.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
If someone has a powerful telescope can you guys check and confirm lol. This is getting ridiculous.

Planet X is coming at us from the Sun and much of it's light, like billions of other celestial bodies, is in the INFRARED spectrum, thus is almost impossible to be seen at this time with the naked eye.

Many of us have infrared sensitive cameras for our telescopes, myself included.
i319.photobucket.com...
Sorry, but your claim is not a valid excuse.

You can look for it yourself, get the red filter from an old floppy disk, or any IR filter, and look at the sun near sunrise or sunset.

That is not a safe solar filter. Your advice is potentially dangerous to peoples' eye health.
And yes, you can see filter flares with a floppy disc (this image taken with my cell phone whose camera I consider expendable - I didn't look at the sun directly through it, that would not be safe):
i319.photobucket.com...
I simultaneously examined the spot where the filter flare appeared with my telescope using the same camera used above and guess what? Nothing was there. 00:59:20 on this video:
www.twitch.tv...
You want to see for yourself that it's just a filter flare? Hold the floppy disk in front of your cell phone camera, DON'T LOOK THROUGH THE FLOPPY DISK AT THE SUN WITH YOUR EYE, but cover the sun with your finger so that you block it out from the cell phone camera view. Voila, the flare will disappear too.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Apparently the person's sunglasses worked as an IR filter.

This doesn't make sense to me. Does anyone out there know for sure about this? It seems to me that an IR filter blocks all visible light allowing only IR to pass through, IR that humans can't see. Wearing such sunglasses would render one "blind" and shouldn't allow the video to be recorded as seen. Any help?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Well, that is certainly an outstanding theory. I think the earth stagnating in orbit would have some obvious effects,

Yeah, like diurnal time suddenly being equal to sidereal time, which isn't happening. The planets would all be in the wrong locations relative to the stars, the sun would as well, and the constellations would stop precessing through the seasons relative to the sun. None of that has happened so therefore the claim is BS and dismissed by anyone with even modest knowledge of astronomy.

Then how do you reconcile hundreds of reports/pictures that say the orbit slowed then stopped in 2003 - 2004 as detailed here:

www.zetatalk.com...

www.zetatalk.com...

www.zetatalk.com...

www.zetatalk.com...

www.zetatalk.com...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I've been watching all the YouTube videos in the last few days. I don't know why I suddenly felt the urge to check out all the Nibiru stuff out there on the web and YouTube. I'm trying to be open-minded.

First off, I'm sorry but I don't trust NASA public relations. I think they are just the kind of government agency that would cover-up the truth on orders from the White House. So, NASA can debunk whatever they want to, but I'm not interested in their P.R.

I'm willing to be open to certain "long count" cycles on Earth being related to cosmic influences and somehow known by ancient civilizations. I'm certainly open to "ancient aliens" theories, just on the basis that huge, very heavy stone slabs were placed in ancient structures --- a feat that could not easily be accomplished by today's technology.

So far, I haven't seen anything to convince me beyond doubt that Earth is due a cosmic catastrophic event on 12/21/12, although this whole topic is something we on ATS should monitor, just in case it or any part of it is true. I'm going to keep my radar up this year for news events that may relate to the Nibiru thing.

Here a some of the things I've seen on YouTube that to me, are interesting...

1. That guy Lucus does seem to have collected some data to mildly back up his theory, so as long as they're free, I'll continue watching his new videos. His "188 Days" video is fun to watch, if nothing else. His segment in there about "China's Ghost Cities" is pretty cool. It reminds me of Hitler and architect Speer designing new, futuristic cities.

2. No one has ever explained crop circles to my satisfaction and I think some of them do relate to the overall layout of our solar system. It's possible that some of them are trying to tell us that Nibiru is coming. Until anyone adequately explains how extremely intricate and precise crop circles are made, I must regard them as a way that aliens are trying to communicate with humans. I've seen some crop circles that would have been impossible for pranksters to create overnight.

3. There seems to be an occult element in all of this. Someone on YouTube thinks that Zacharia Sitchen is or was some kind of secret, high-ranking Freemason tasked with disclosure of Nibiru and the Ananaki. There is a video series that theorizes that Stanley Kubrick embedded visual symbols related to the Nibiru story in his films and that The Beatles planted the Nibiru story in their song lyrics. If you can get past the confusing cartoon comedy of this video series, the episodes about Kubrick and The Beatles are interesting.... www.youtube.com... EMI have blocked a couple of the episodes for "copyright infringement." How many other videos on YouTube contain Beatles related images and music? Tons. Why did they pick on just this one series? Why did they care? You get what I'm saying.

Supposedly, an example of a Beatles song that is thought to be a message about Nibiru is Helter Skelter --- "coming down fast from miles above you" --- that sort of thing. Even songs like Birthday are supposed to relate to Nibiru coming in right on schedule.

4. There are all kinds of stuff on the Internet about interpreting religion stories in ways that are supposed to indicate Nibiru is for real, if you break it all down to where you can see the connections. Personally, I can't study prophecies in the Bible or any of that "the serpent on the tree represents DNA" kind of stuff. It's interesting, but how can any of that be proven one way or the other? I've tried to read the Bible several times and gave it up because it seems to me to be too psychedelic and too much of a Middle Eastern Jewish book more than anything. My ancestors came from the UK and before that from parts unknown, but probably Scandinavia. Ancient religion in those parts has nothing to do with Jews in the Middle East, so I don't feel the need to get emotionally caught up in ancient Judeo books that have nothing to do with my ancestral heritage. Having said that, I find the ancient Sumerian writings to be just as interesting as pictographs found in Australia, North America, and other locations just for the sheer archeological interest of them and what they might mean.

5. I happen to believe that stocking up on survival supplies just makes good common sense, yes firearms and ammo included for self-defense. When Katrina hit, I saw how nasty it was for so many people to be herded into the Superdome where they didn't have adequate restroom and waste removal service and were exposed to the crime element. If we find ourselves in TEOTWAWKI, I, for one, will not be willing to be herded somewhere, loaded onto FEMA trains, or whatever TPTB have in mind. I will be in charge of my own survival. So, stocking up is something I have been doing ever since the Swine Flu scare and I will continue to stock up. There are several possibilities of TEOTWAKI that aren't related to the Nibiru story.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Then how do you reconcile hundreds of reports/pictures that say the orbit slowed then stopped in 2003 - 2004 as detailed here:

It's BS. I've measured the positions of the planets and of the sun myself, I know for a fact we are not stopped in our orbit, I know for a fact that things are where they are supposed to be, and I know for a fact that Nancy is full of it.
edit on 23-5-2012 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

By the way, in response to the claim that Polaris isn't where it should be... I recently measured the position of Polaris relative to our rotational axis.
Polaris' J2000 coordinates are:
02h 31m 49.10s +89d 15' 50.8"
Precessed to 2012.03 (the time of the observation), the coordinates should have been:
02h 46m 18.55s +89d 18' 56.1"
Therefore Polaris should have been 2463.9 arcseconds from the north celestial pole.

My Orion refractor and camera combination produce an angular resolution of 2.93 arcseconds per pixel at the normal 1:1 image scale (calibration images: flickr.com... and flickr.com... ) . I measured Polaris to be 840.8 pixels from the NCP in the image I took:
i319.photobucket.com...
Original image here:
i319.photobucket.com...
That corresponds to a distance of 2463.544 arcseconds from the NCP, less than an arcsecond from the expected value and well within the resolution of the image itself. There is no "physical poleshift," milliarcsecond scale effects such as Chandler wobble and earthquakes notwithstanding.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Wicked reply, well done! Glad to see a fellow Astronomer actually doing some work!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You don't have to take anyone's word for it from here or anywhere. You can use your very own eyes, some paper and pencil or pen.

Get up before the sun is due to rise over the horizon. When it does, note the time, and position on the horizon.

Go do whatever it is you do during the day.

Towards sunset, observe the sun setting. Note the time, and again it's position on the horizion.

Go have supper, once it's dark enough to see the stars, step outside. Note the time you are doing this. Go to a spot in your yard, and mark it.
Look up at the sky and identify the constellations and stars that you know (or take a sky map with you). Note where they are in relationship with the east horizon and west horizons. how far up they are from either.

Next day, get up before the sun rises and repeat the above. Each day, you will notice that the sun rises earlier and seems to be moving towards the south. You'll notice that it sets later in the evening and also seems to be moving south. It will continue to do this until about June 21st. After that day, the movement will switch to north, and the sun will start rising later and setting earlier.
As long as you were gong outside at night at the exact time, standing in the exact spot, you'll notice that the constellations and stars have moved too. They will seem to be shifting towards the west more and more each night.

This movement is due to the Earth moving around the sun in space and the axial tilt we have. If the Earth were to slow down and stop orbiting the sun, then none of this would be happening. The sun would rise at the exact same time everyday and set at the exact same time every day. It would also rise and set at the exact same spot. The stars would not progress across the night sky.

Since they are all moving and sunrise / sunset changes, it means we're still moving.

The Earth masses 5.9736×10^24 kg. That is 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg, or 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000 metric tons.
This very heavy object (the Earth) is moving at about 29.78 km/s or 107,208 kmh. It doesn't stop on a dime, and if it were to stop, the kinetic energy of it's velocity MUST go somewhere.

Every see a car hit something when it's only going 100 kmh? See what it looks like after it's come to a sudden stop? That's because the kinetic energy in the car as it's moving can't just suddenly go away. You can't create energy out of nothing, nor can you destroy energy. You can only change it from one state to another or transfer it. In the case of the car, it does this to it's body and the occupants inside it.

Ke = 1/2*MV^2 that's simple physics taught in high school for goodness sakes. A 750 kg car going at 100 kmh has 289,189 Joules of kinetic energy. To give you an idea of what that is, 1 kg of TNT has 4,184,000 Joules of energy.

So let's take a look at the Earth and use the same math: 2.64883880112 x 10^33 Joules of energy. A gigaton of TNT is 4.184×10^18 or 4,181,000,000,000,000,000 Joules.

If the Earth were to suddenly stop, all the energy would have to go somewhere, and it will, the Earth itself and you don't want to be on the Earth when that happens. As for the Earth slowly loosing it's velocity, you still need that energy to go somewhere. Considering how old the Earth is, at 4.5 billion years old, it would have had to loose a massive amount of energy each year in order to slow it down to a stop.......and I think we would have noticed....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Please post your thoughts in this earlier thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join