It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 'truther' leading Egyptian presidential race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

www.washingtontimes.com

An Islamist who believes that the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the United States were an American conspiracy is the front-runner in Egypt’s presidential race, a new poll shows.

Abdel-Moneim Abolfotoh, formerly a leading figure in the Muslim Brotherhood, led the field of 13 candidates with 32 percent of the vote in a survey released Monday by the Washington-based Brookings Institution.

Mr. Abolfotoh expressed his views on the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in an interview last year with Egypt scholar Eric Trager.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
[url=http://www.blacklistednews.com/911_%E2%80%98truther%E2%80%99_leading_Egyptian_presidential_race/19617/0/0/0/Y/M.html]www.blacklistednews.com[/u rl]

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Egypt.. again. These elections seem somewhat fake in my opnion.. i mean after the arab spring, it was just as bad when the military took over the country. It is still in major problems. I do find it interesting that a 9/11 truther is running and freely admits it, then again is it much of a suprise considering he was, until recently, a member of the islamist brotherhood?!

Seems to me that probably he does believe that 9/11 was an inside job (as do I) but is he just saying it to win votes since the hatred for america and the blame of 9/11 on muslims still angers many in the middle east including Egypt?

Interesting!

Your thoughts?!

www.washingtontimes.com

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Almost anyone who is an Islamist will rather blame the U.S government then some one who could possibly worship the same religion.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

You may not want to admit that you relate to him on that topic when he wins and the US deems him an enemy and starts associating all 9-11 truthers with him.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Nspekta

You may not want to admit that you relate to him on that topic when he wins and the US deems him an enemy and starts associating all 9-11 truthers with him.

ha no kidding! Especially once they have all the drones flying around the US spying on everyone!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Don't worry, the American government is about to find his passport amongst the rubble!! He will be charged and held at Guantanamo Bay until further notice.....Waterboard anyone??

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Yes thats what I was thinking or else he will just be murdered, AKA suicided.
Egypt has had enough of dictators who are financed by the west, who do their bidding and not the Egyptian peoples.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It's not just Muslims. Most people outside the States are aware that 911 was an inside job. I watch EuroNews and there is dramatically more balance in their reporting than in the sad sack talking-head mind-control US media like FauxRuseChannel. In Germany the numbers are around 90 percent. I've been to Germany many times...my girlfriend's mother lives there... I can talk about it openly there and there are no shills and/or brain-dead lemmings attacking me. They nod their heads in agreement.

Despite what the trolls chant as their mantra, 911 is NOT going away. Ahmadinejad speaks more truth and is infinitely more honorable than Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld, Powell, Ashcroft, Rove, and all the rest of them combined.
edit on 22-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Its a shame, I always wanted to visit Egypt and stand below the Pyramids but I dont think itll be safe for many years now.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
And /i thought they were on;ly going too be a " scorge " on Egypt.,,,
guess not.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

www.washingtontimes.com

An Islamist who believes that the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the United States were an American conspiracy is the front-runner in Egypt’s presidential race, a new poll shows.

Abdel-Moneim Abolfotoh, formerly a leading figure in the Muslim Brotherhood, led the field of 13 candidates with 32 percent of the vote in a survey released Monday by the Washington-based Brookings Institution.

Mr. Abolfotoh expressed his views on the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in an interview last year with Egypt scholar Eric Trager.

Related News Links:
[url=http://www.blacklistednews.com/911_%E2%80%98truther%E2%80%99_leading_Egyptian_presidential_race/19617/0/0/0/Y/M.html]www.blacklistednews.com[/u rl]

Why's that even news? Most of NY City thinks the same thing.

new topics

top topics

join