It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Line Of Defense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I dont believe their will be a chemical war in the mideast, they will bring that here in the USA. More and more I come to a closer conclusion that everything on the news is staged. Dont take me wrong, I understand that what is reported may have happened, but thats just it. The USA hasnt done much to make me feel they are eliminating terrorists, it seems they are only trying to provoke more attacks, to what ends they maybe I fear.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The interest in developing chemical weapons is not so much for them to be used on the US. All the Arab nations know that Isreal has nuclear weapons even if they won't admit it. Having chemical weapons will help their odds of being attacked by Isreal if Isreal knows they can retaliate with chemical weapons. There will always be terrorists until the end of time, so when people say they will create more, it's not really true. It just gives some of those people more things to list in their reasons of something they would do regardless. It is a region of the world run by religion and whenever religion runs government, there WILL be violence. Unless one religious group destroys all the others, there will always be fighting. Had the US not intervened there things would be a lot worse than they are today. Saddam for instance would surely have conquered Kuwait, then Saudi Arabia. Well, you get the picture.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I don't agree. I don't think that Saddam would have conquered those nations without a backlash. Yeah Kuwait was no big deal. Why was Kuwait so easy??? Because KUWAIT IS IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kuwait is nothing more than a puppet government set up by a British Military Dictator. The country has no right to exist. Not unless it claims it is the 19th province of Iraq. Only then will Kuwait be justified. So when it comes down to the other countries Saddam wanted to control places like Israel, Syria, and Iran, he didn't fare too well did he Noone?????????

Saddam couldn't even control his own people. Not until he started using chemical weapons and ethnic cleansing. Who encouraged all this and watched it happen??????

THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. That is terrorism of the greatest kind. Lurker is on to something when he says that the government is only making matters worse and making problems more and more likely to happen. Tell me this Noone, do you know who Mullah Krekar is???
How about Hassan al-Turabi??? What about Joesph Kony??? Do you understand why these men are not the Bin Laden's of our time?????

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I wont say that Muslims fundies aint a threat, they are as much a militant conversion by the sword religion as militant christians are. They only dont seem threatening because the Muslim world is a technological joke: they have little power, so naturally, people think them harmless.

However, I have suspicions on the whole war on terror, and in fact, to sum it up, 9/11. Im pretty sure everyone here dont believe 9/11 spin that we were flooded with. And Muslims while capable in spirit of pulling that whole fiasco off, were unlikely to pull it off on that level.

Who are the rea;l terrorists? Bush is one, tho he is simply a link in a long chain of sociopathic American leaders, and i think 9/11 has been ijn the making long before he took charge, i think it may have even started with Clinton. remeber TWA flight 800 and the gov conspiracy and cover up around that? Something deep down keeps nagging me that that has a connection with 9/11......

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I wont say that Muslims fundies aint a threat, they are as much a militant conversion by the sword religion as militant christians are. They only dont seem threatening because the Muslim world is a technological joke: they have little power, so naturally, people think them harmless.

However, I have suspicions on the whole war on terror, and in fact, to sum it up, 9/11. Im pretty sure everyone here dont believe 9/11 spin that we were flooded with. And Muslims while capable in spirit of pulling that whole fiasco off, were unlikely to pull it off on that level.

Who are the rea;l terrorists? Bush is one, tho he is simply a link in a long chain of sociopathic American leaders, and i think 9/11 has been ijn the making long before he took charge, i think it may have even started with Clinton.

Oh it goes way farther back than Clinton...this stuff was in the making before even Bill was of political age.

new topics

top topics

join