It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora Pictures. Fakes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Photos Of Advanced Stealth or Aurora

This might have been posted before but my search didn't bring it up. These pictures were posted on a chinese website and sent to rense for analysis. I suspect they are not real becuauseof the different angles that the were captured and also the fatcthat the landing gear is down throughout. Interesting that they were put up by an anonymous source though. you might expect a hoaxer to want to gather fame and attention through doing this.

Do you guys think this is model?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
They seem fake to me becaue of the profile shot. Obviously, it looks like it's either anout to land or just taking off (it'd have to be low to get such a shot). Why no shots of the landing strip for scale?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I think its a fake, as it says in the piece, the design of this expose is exactly the same as surmised by Bill Sweetman. When you consider all the different 'F-19's' we got before the real F-117 was revealed how likely is it that he would get this one 100% right? If something looks too good to be true, it is.

jra

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Those photos are fakes. The original photographer came out and admitted that they were. I forget where the actual forum was where those photos were posted though. But it's a plastic model that you can buy at a store.

I remember playing around with some slightly higher quality versions of the photos in Photoshop. After doing some adjusting and enhancing you could see the string holding it up...

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the info jra
They are way too good to be true and nobody would ever get that many shots at so many different angles. Looks good though apart from the landing gear.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
sorry for double post.

[edit on 1-10-2004 by Murcielago]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yeah, gotta give props though to the creator, those are pretty realistic looking fakes.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yep, that's the Thunder Dart by Testors. I got one myself. Very rarely, if ever has a model kit of a secret craft look like the real one, once the info has been released. Except for the MiG-25 put out in the 70's. That got that particuliar model company in trouble over that one. AMC? MPC?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
Yeah, gotta give props though to the creator, those are pretty realistic looking fakes.

Yeh, it's pretty cool, they are good enough to pretend that it is the real thing and it's nice to actually see a picture of a aurora flying even if it is fake

I'm suprised they are actually making those models.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
They are fake, they are good ones though for sure. They originated on an A-10 forum.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I dunno, they would have been more credible if the landing gear had been removed. Still you are right, they arn't bad.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I think it is real.

(jk)

Maybe a real model.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I think this one is the best, got a really decent angle on it even thought its actually hanging from string!

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
whoops

[edit on 4/10/2004 by earthtone]

new topics

top topics

join