It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'superior ethers'_______in the "human energy field"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
and....'layer in the "human energy field"
^^^vvv^^^'....Then the initiate learns how to separate the two superior ethers from the others in order for them to serve as a vehicle to travel out of the physical body.[20]

On the Tree of Life of the Kabbalah, the vital body is often related to the sephirah Yesod.[21] '

...that's really a real mislead ..wrong philosophy .impressed into human mind (for out of unreasoned one stuck in its meme of a sort deluded all else so)
at least its that that is wrong for humans and done so
so to come out of the conceptions and holes that they are pressed to live day by day for millennia the fruit the moon the sephiras and so on are under the word in a higher sense of obe-y to brake the string of life (livingsoul) to plug in its 'meme-itself' back to life - what is simply impossible but makes the life as miserable
edit on 22-5-2012 by nii900 because: mosd delete

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nii900

???

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

it is misplacing the pov
a hypno-isis
so,,we still be in a dream until we all die together or the real god wakes up and we with him

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
wait..

what?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
& just what are you talking about..?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I want to know what you're trying to say, really i do. Make sure your fingers are lined up

2nd to none

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
yup, seems like this could be interesting subject but the way it's written (Google Translate maybe?) just doesn't quite make any sense.

I do like the part about the dream remains until we all leave, or something...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nii900

___________ MANIFEST? Designing or recognizing your 3d self & higher self or prana suit fitted for that area of existence and then embedding soul material temp or long-term into the prana manifested body for better travel. my 3 cents

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

Prana (प्राण, prāṇa) is the Sanskrit word for "vital life" (from the root prā "to fill", cognate to Latin: plenus "full"). It is one of the five organs of vitality or sensation, viz. prana "breath", vac "speech", chakshus "sight", shrotra "hearing", and manas "thought" (nose, mouth, eyes, ears and mind; ChUp. 2.7.1).

MULTI DIMENSIONING???

IS 'superior ethers' SOMETHING LIKE ACKNOWLEDGED IN 3RD DIMENSION ACTUAL PARTICALS THAT CAN INTERACT (INSIDE OR OUTSIDE 3RD DIMENSION) WITH THOUGHT/CONSCIOUS TO MAKE THE OBJECTIVE MANIFESTATIONS SUBJECTIVE? either way snf for the brain food OP

edit on 5/22/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What is this thread about exactly?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

It seems related to the perception levels of ALL, in a way that allows conscious management that would prevent IF SAY AN ELE OCCURRED many the chance of experiencing pain-destruction-DOOM-GLOOM VIA conscious overwriting of the ELE type event with another program as the rest of those consciously attached make it thru the DOOM phase. And once all make it thru (SWITCH FREQUENCY) the program may upgrade with GODs conscious awakened and driving or LIGHTING the way in another dimension or physical feeling program/matrix/hologram. In simple if something really bad happened many would not know and would somewhat leap across the pain-destruction-fear phase right into HEAVEN like conscious location I think. Sorry the best I can decipher.. WILL AWAIT OP TO BETTER CLARIFY

edit on 5/22/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Woh! That's... Trippy... I guess...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nii900

Nice harmonics. Enjoyed

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Um I think your using the wrong terminology Ethers are a group of organic compounds, but I could be wrong sence I have no idea what your talking about.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

I think its related to what would be considered invisible/metaphysical energies the normal frequency eyes cannot see but the 3rd eye may and feel. my 3 cents

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Well my pineal glad is active and strong (one of the reasons that I know a lot about organic chemistry) but Ive never seen or felt energies (with out aid of curtain neurotransmitters). To me "opening your third eye" is about becoming more aware of the reality around you and thinking on a elevated and non-bias level. Basicaly it rips away the BS that society has fed to you and makes you think like a Human Being again.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

BriGuyTM90, I can understand where your coming from and do agree about the 3rd eye and its effects. There however is more to what is seen and felt. I think this thread OP is speaking on the energies felt within the ethereal which is related to your physics - spiritual - soul HIGHER SELF connections more non physical of this 3d realm but possibly more physical in what would be considered a metaphysical realm which to 1 is just a realm/DIMENSION of understanding related to FORGOTTEN and HIDDEN abilities present within the HUMAN AND OTHER BEINGS COLLECTIVE conscious's, hence why I agree with how you lay out some of the physical effects related to pineal gland strength.

The ethereal is basically considering EVERYTHING being energy you included and you possibly possessing more to your 3d self energy related that can effect this 3rd dimension in which we are typing within as of now and other dimensions where your higher self may be GUIDING you from there is where the PINEAL gland connections or awakening may need to occur to even be able to consider you have more parts to yourself not just flesh as you do have a soul. So when you pray if you do to whoever you have chosen as your GOD GUIDE your interacting within the ethereal/metaphysical your physical brain is sending not seen but just as effective vibrations/thoughts consciously directed to GOD within ethereal boundaries of existence or when you meditate and find a peace there you begin to become more aware of your inner hidden skills which may be placed there for you to protect others (as all enemies may not be 3d some may be like ghost or interdimensionals and bullets and bombs would be non effective but hidden data related to your inner abilities may be able to interact with potential enemies not of this 3d realm of existence). See many tend to not fully acknowledge this type of thinking but will pray and even consider ghost being REAL which 1 do believe they are, but may just be interdimensional or ultradimensionals if not HYPER BEINGS misunderstood misobserved from this 3d perspective view but where they are located is ALSO real just as real as where we me and you interact now. So the ethers within the human energy field may just be UPGRADES TO THE HUMAN SOUL/SPIRIT/OR HIGHER SELF RECONNECTING WITH YOU HERE.

I hope that helps a bit, but I am not sure as me and the OP have not engaged in full convo. as of yet to better understand them, trying to receive tele. signals within the vibes to better understand if possible and I comment like I am now.
here is a link that may help you to better understand and or guide you.

www.etherealenergies.com...

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 6/6/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

edit on 6-6-2012 by nii900 because: there is unreal and there is real aum

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Nice post OP. sounds like a rap lol
subtle energies, they flow in the background of all things. great link. S&F

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I get what your saying now and I understand and thanks to you guys my consciousness has expended even more. Its just upsetting some times for people to take things that actually have meaning and make it sound like a bunch of "new age"/"druggie" nonsensical ranting. NOT saying that's what the OP or you did , I just see it alot.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join