It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Many greetings to all ATS members from Germany (Munich area).

I'm happy to be now a member of ATS. I followed some of the threads like UFO/Aliens, Breaking Alternative News and others since a few weeks.

The reason:
A few month ago I started to look for answers for some very "unusal" events happened to me. Among the overwhelming experiences i had (and still have) are out-of-body experiences, telepathic communications, telecinetic events also recognized by other people (October/November 2011), contact and communication with decedents and some other "strange" things.

My history is science orientated (physics, computer science) and my whole life i always needed facts, figures and explanations. Facing this experiences i at first got a little bit nervous thinking of a serious disease.

After some weeks i then recognized that i'm healthful, many medical examinations finally confirmed this.

Before these events i had no interest at all to spiritual aspects of the life or even to aliens or extraterrestrial intelligences.

During the last months i have faced more and more events which are very much related to those topics.

Looking for more background information and possible explanations for all those happenings finally led me to ATS.

I'm looking forward to get in contact, exchange information and discuss with all the ATS members with similar experiences!

Alfred

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Welcome Alfred! Whatever you are experiencing, no matter how strange, there will be others on ATS who are experiencing the same thing.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

Hello Alfred and welcome to ATS.

Looking forward to hear more about your experiences.

See you around

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

Hey Alfred2012 and welcome to ATS!

Please remember that for now you can only send PM’s (Personal messages) to staff members and you can only post a new thread here in the introduction forum, a forum specifically for you to say hello to our community.

Once you reach 20 posts you’re free to post a new thread anywhere else on the boards as well as send PM’s to any other member, not just staff.

To help you get started, here’s some important links for you to read through:

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

Terms and Conditions of use (Important. Please read!)

Before starting a new thread please also make sure to do a search here to make sure there isn’t already a thread on the topic.

I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions about anything at all, feel more than free to ask.

Rising Against,
Forum Moderator.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Grüss dich alta, schöne liebe grüsse ausm Ruhrpott

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SkullAndBeats235

Hi, grüsse dich alter Kämpfer! G

Freue mich, dich hier zu treffen...

Viele Grüsse an den in diesem Jahr fussballerisch überlegenen Norden!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Hi phantom traveller,

thank you very much for your warm welcome :-)

Have a great day

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Hi FissionSurplus,

thank you very much for your warm welcome. Just after a few articles i really feel "at home" :-)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
hello and welcome
I am new as well and just discovered this site. very helpful information

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by destructiveorder

Thank you very much. :-)
Yes there are so many interesting information and I'm happy to get in contact with people having same thoughts and similar experiences.

I'm looking forward exchanging experiences with you

Have a great day

new topics

top topics

join