It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Five Trillion Dollar Lie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Why isn’t the U.S. economy in a depression right now? The number one reason is because the federal government has stolen more than five trillion dollars from future generations since Barack Obama was elected and has used that money to pump up our grossly inflated standard of living. Whether the federal government spends money wisely or foolishly, the truth is that the vast majority of it still ends up in the pockets of the American people who then use it to buy the things they need for their daily lives. If the U.S. government had not borrowed and spent an extra five trillion dollars that we did not have over the past several years, we would be in the middle of a rip-roaring economic depression right now. So any talk that Barack Obama is “improving the economy” is a total farce. It is a five trillion dollar lie. The reality is that Barack Obama and the U.S. Congress have been stealing trillions of dollars from future generations in order to make things tolerable in the present. If the federal government adopted a balanced budget next year, the debt-fueled prosperity that we are currently enjoying would start disappearing very rapidly and all hell would break loose in America.

Source

Vote Obama right?! When will the average american sheeple wake up! This is maddening! Stealing money now, makes it basically impossible for future generations to live decently at all! Think of what your grandkids grandkids are going to hafta go through becse of what obama has done during his term?! Its crazy that these 'educated' politicians would let the system go the SH*T. To me it just fuels the evidence that this economic depression and the 'tactics' used to fight it are all part of a big plan to allow banks and other NWO organizations to run america and eventually all of North america once the North american union comes into play...

Its so wrong! When will people wake up and see Obama for what he really is?!?!?!

Your thoughts?!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

His supporters better have a really good reason for this.
Excuses on why he did it in 3...2...1...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
reply to post by Nspekta

His supporters better have a really good reason for this.
Excuses on why he did it in 3...2...1...

they'll just have a bunch of deflection in the form of excuses like:

1. There is no difference between the two sides

2. Romney is no better

3. Obama inherited a mess (forget that Bush did too and every single president since Washington)

4. The economy is recovering

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

Your thoughts?!

Based upon who's legislation, though? Obama's, or the result of previous administrations' choices that did not become active law until later?

examples of mislpaced blame and ... well, outright lying and deception (psyops warfair tactics):

Where we are cannot be entirely Obama's fault. period. SEVEN out of the last TEN presidential terms of office has been held by Republican administrations. Seven, I believe.
edit on 22-5-2012 by ILikeStars because: '

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
3. Obama inherited a mess (forget that Bush did too and every single president since Washington)

Bush did not inherit a mess. He inherited a RECORD SURPLUS!!!

Obama inherited a RECORD DEBT.

Don't blame the autobody shop if they can't fix the car to perfection because the car was too intensively damaged.
edit on 22-5-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Americans have been deluded, lied to, and hypnotized into believing that ours is only a two-party system. TPTB have successfully convinced most Americans who are still woefully asleep that one has to either be a Republican or a Democrat, and if you want to be in any other party, you are a marginalized kook who deserves derision and scorn.

Both parties are as crooked as the day is long, both have the same shadowy masters, and the outcome of a president's performance and favoritism, whether dem or pub, is exactly the same.

It's like a two-headed beast. From the front, it looks like two different creatures. Go 'round the back, and what comes out the hind end is exactly the same. Same hole, same result.

Most of my fellow Americans seem to have early Alzheimer's Disease, and they cannot remember the past. If the definition of stupid is doing the exact same thing over and over again, and each time expecting a different result, then we as a nation are dumb as a box of rocks.

Americans will get swept up into the fervor of election bull squat, and truly believe what the candidate is telling them. Foolish, foolish suckers. It matters not who gets to be POTUS next year. The agenda is exactly the same. Then we as a nation will boo-hoo-hoo all over again and cry for "change" at the next presidential election.

In summation, Obama has been just as bad as Dubya. The only difference is, he is expected to pretend to care about "Democratic" ideals, so he pays lip-service to it. Dubya was a Republican, so he didn't have to care about the little guy. He could openly be a jerk. End result is still the same: A big steaming pile of lies, rip-offs, and ultimate failure.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It doesn't matter who's elected. When it comes time to pay for it all the government will simply say no or hyper-inflate the dollar to nothing. It's all part of the grand plan by your Uncle Sam. My best,

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You know, the funny thing bout this is.

Well firstly, anybody who thinks there is a difference between any elected official in higher seats of power, like Romney and Obama is delusional. No side is better than the other, they all work for the same people.

But let us take a look at the actual facts.

Obama didn't raise the debt all on his own. MOST of the increases were the result of promises and obligations from the previous bush administration.

Please if you don't understand economics, budgets and how things work then don't complain, because you are being duped by the propaganda machine. None of it matters in the end.

You are being fooled by the right to complain about the left, when you shoudl be complaining about both. Obama is not the problem, John Boehner is not the problem, Nancy Pelosi is not the problem, Mitt Romney is not the problem.

The problem is that you are all SLAVES to an international oligarchy of bankers and globalists/venture capitalists.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Nope, doesn't fly with me.. What was his campaign slogan again?!?! Or right, 'Change we can believe in'... haha thats the biggest lie ever!

He had the chance to change america, at least thats what he campaigned on and LIED to americans.. check it out:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
all part of the plan... if you believe in conspiracies.

2nd

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

You and I and most other Americans ARE concerned about future generations....our kids, our grandkids, and theirs to come! The trillions in deficit bother US. Do you really think it bothers the politicians who are amassing great wealth at our expense?

Go to opensecrets.org and just look at the net worth of most of these leeches and thieves!! They have THEIR families secure for generations, most likely, so all they care about is what they can garner NOW for themselves and their continued reelections.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

He had the chance to change america, at least thats what he campaigned on and LIED to americans.. check it out:

Obama shall be serving a second term, so the entire arguement is moot. This entire conversation changes very little. While he had a Democratic Congress to support him and his popular ideals the true neccesity of the moment was all reactionary to the then current situation America was facing... which sent an economical ripple effect across the globe and effected multiple nations as well. This is not an American issue soley, this economic and financial problem(s) is/are now a global phenomenon, too.

So let's not blame Obama for merely the burdens 300+ million Americans face, why stop there? Shouldn't we blame this one man for the economic and financial hardships of Greece's population as well as other nations' populations as well?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Why isn’t the U.S. economy in a depression right now?

Whose records are you using??? Been in a depression, still in a depression. And that's a fact!
edit on 22-5-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Vote Obama right?! When will the average american sheeple wake up! This is maddening! Stealing money now, makes it basically impossible for future generations to live decently at all! Think of what your grandkids grandkids are going to hafta go through becse of what obama has done during his term?! Its crazy that these 'educated' politicians would let the system go the SH*T. To me it just fuels the evidence that this economic depression and the 'tactics' used to fight it are all part of a big plan to allow banks and other NWO organizations to run america and eventually all of North america once the North american union comes into play...

Its so wrong! When will people wake up and see Obama for what he really is?!?!?!

Your thoughts?!

Smoking causes cancer. This is because a reward was taken that was not earned. Taking reward causes debt and ends in suffering. The trick is to suffer first on purpose. This is the secret to living life with purpose. The only way to pay debt is with work. The only way to earn reward is by working and suffering for what is earned. The dumb way to get reward is to take it. The smart way is to earn it first. God's law of returns is set into nature. We reap what we sow. Our debt in the USA is caused by taking reward first. Suffering follows.

Here is a Thread I did on the Subject

edit on 22-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If Obama doesn't keep the peasants fed, there WILL be riots before the next election.

Period.

Entightlements were never designed as a permanent fix.

Oh Wait, Did I write entightlement? I meant government assitance.

THAT'S what I meant.

If part of the population doesn't have government assitance,people WILL riot.

After the election? If Romney wins? All this will be His and Republicans fault.
If Obama gets re elected? It will be the republicans fault and he can't get them to cooperate in the house and senate.

Sigh We're doomed.

Cheers!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hmm...after all the conservatives screaming that Obama would destroy America....I have yet to see it. I still see a country on it's way back...and the only ones crying wolf are the republican bunch.

The conservatives must hate the fact the gays, immigrants, people of color and women are getting more rights and to them that is the destruction of the country...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join