It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all of you spit ballers out there.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I have been taking care of my nephew while my brother is overseas

Anyways, I get a call from the hospital saying that my nephew had been taken to the hospital from an allergic reaction. I call the school to get the whole story and the class bully had been chewing on a paper and threw it at my nephew. The teacher leaves to take the "class bully" to ISS for the rest of the day. While she is gone my nephew goes into that anafalactic shock. One of the students called 911 on a cell phone while another called the office. They did not know what was going on and by the time they figured out it was an allergic reaction to the other boys spit from eatting peanuts, it was to late for the epi pen. The school nurse cleared his airway by giving him a tracheotomy, and then they took him to the hospital.

Anyways my point is tell your kids not to do things like that. Without knowing it your kid could make a spitball and spit it at somebody and someone elses kid could die like MY BROTHERS almost did.

SPITBALLZ CAN KILL AND I AM BEING SERIOUS AS A HEART ATTACK

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Man! The nurse at that school is a real lifesaver

I work for fire rescue and heard the call go out for an elementary school age child with "an allergic reaction to peanuts" when the paramedics got there they reported CPR was in progress. The child was transported and delivered to the ER still in cardiac arrest. I never found out what the final outcome was.

I would pester the hell out of the school to keep that bully out of your kiddo's class room and isolated from other children in the school with know allergies to peanuts.

Wish your youngun' well for me, it looks like your doing everything possible to protect him, your brother should be proud of you. Hang in there yourself!
edit on 22-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: ?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think in this situation, the Bully should be charged with assault causing bodily harm, as that is exactly what happened. Bully's need to understand that their actions do have an effect on other people, and that they need to be held responsible for their actions.

I am praying for your nephew, and you. Hope everything works out.

new topics

join