It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther Chair: Obama Showing 'Mercy' In Voter Intimidation Case: (Hear for yourself)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by groingrinder

Yes! Vote out the Bilderberg puppet and vote in another Bilderberg shill.

Barrack Romney or Mitt Obama. Same globalist pro-megacorp policies.

Once again somebody forces me to bring this out. And I am only too happy to oblige.

[color=#FF0000]Beware of Democrats and Republicans!! They are all PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS. Millionaires and lawyers looking out for themselves and their kin while screwing the average American. Americans can never be free until they rid themselves of CRIMINAL GANGSTERS who have to band together in bands called parties which are no better than MS13, The Latin Kings, or any other number of illegal criminal enterprises that prey on the weak and unwary.

Americans need to elect CITIZEN STATESMEN who are not beholding to criminal gangsters who give them backing and financing.
[color=#FFFFFF]
CITIZEN STATESMEN who are not PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS and who love America more than they love power and money.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who will represent us instead of Lobbyists for corporations who ply them with under the table cash and benefits.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who will represent us instead of RULING OVER US.

[color=#3333FF]Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. It is a dirty, soiled currency backed by graft and greed that will no longer purchase honest representation for the American voter and taxpayer.

The true patriot is not the man who defends a corrupt government. The true patriot is the man who defends the Constitution from that corrupt government.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

I have been critical of every single president since JFK. Nobody called me a racist for it until B.O. became president.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
These idiots are allowed the same BS rights as the Klan...Free speech no matter how retarded it is.

Don't get mad because nothing is being done about this...because nothing is also been done about the Klan.

You conservatives...love to pick and choose who has the right to do something and who does not have the right to something.

As usual..it is always against colors, immigrants(specifically Mexicans), woman and gays.

Me, personally, I do not think everyone who is against Obama is racist. Yet I do believe I can figure out who is, by the quality of their criticism in their posts about him.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Don't fall for this people! He's most likely an agent provocateur trying to scare white people into supporting losses of free speech. Read the article linked below:

snoutslap.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
ah yes...another right-wing racist thread....somehow blaming every problem we have today on our president.
and surely you can find more vile and disgusting names to call him....don't you people have a klan rally to go to?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join