It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Path to Holy Consciousness and Regeneration in the Spirit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Are Christians righteous? Why is the path of Christ (The Way) the correct path to God? Does God demonstrate his truth to us clearly?

Romans 3

10 As it is written:

“There is no one righteous, not even one;
11 there is no one who understands;
there is no one who seeks God.
12 All have turned away,
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.”
13 “Their throats are open graves;
their tongues practice deceit.”
“The poison of vipers is on their lips.”
14 “Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.”
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 ruin and misery mark their ways,
17 and the way of peace they do not know.”
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God. 20 Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin.

---The Bible points out that the law creates duplicity. If I desire good but want reward, what is my true desire? If I desire good, but only do it to avoid punishment, what is my true desire? Duplicity is created when we are selfish. So, why was the law given?

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Being clothed with Christ means that we have taken His name. A name represents character. This character is love for others and can only come by regeneration of the Spirit. Spirit is consciousness. If we take the name in vain, we take the name without the character. Again, this is duplicity. A demon is a thought pattern in consciousness that causes grief in the spirit and produces sin and death. The Christian is being regenerated through the process of being born again. You must be born again. When does the Holy Spirit come to mankind fully?

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

We have this further confirmed in Hebrews 9

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

We are all waiting and the event horizon of this second coming is here now.

At the end of each age, the element of that age was revealed. First the Father, then the Son and finally the Holy Spirit. At the end of the day of the Lord, we find salvation from the baptisms. There are five baptisms.

Earth (Matter)
Air (Breath / Word)
Water (Baptism and immersion into the water of reality - Raise to new life each time)
Fire (Trials - Overcoming the baptisms)

Spirit is our final baptism. Salvation comes to those who overcome the desire (Mark of the Beast) of the other baptisms. You must be born of water and spirit as indicated in John 3. Being born again finally ends in Spirit if we gain union with God in love. The two become one and we transcend the womb of the Earth. We are born into the spirit. The Groom comes for his bride and a new life is created in the true reality of Spirit. Consult NDE experiences to see that this is truth.

Right now, we are all filthy rags until we gain a Holy Consciousness through the Holy Spirit of God as our Shepherd. Christians are progressing toward the goal. None of us are righteous yet. Christ is the Good Shepherd and we are his sheep in the wilderness.

Isaiah 64:6

6 All of us have become like one who is unclean,
and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;
we all shrivel up like a leaf,
and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

We can only overcome through Christ. The mark of the beast is 666 (Carbon - 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons). Carbon is the fruit of knowledge (Technology) and the mark of man (The beast to overcome). Nitrogen is 777 (God's number) and 888 is oxygen (Christ in Greek Gematria). The breath of God (the very air we breathe) allows us to overcome with His WORD. Jesus is the Word.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

These points are a summary of the truth found in my signature below. More details are found there on the topics above. Seek God now. You will not be disappointed.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

A Word is a wave. Light is both particle and wave. See this thread: LINK

edit on 22-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I enjoyed reading your post.

The hater's will be here soon. But it's too late.

You have already delivered a beautiful message.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Luke 17:20-21 21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

There is no need for seeking god for human beings, especially when the fibers and particles we are all composed of are of the same matter that exists throughout the cosmos. The key to the universe is the soul, the holy spirit which we all have within. The gift of free will we all experience in this reality is a god like gift, which is why god doesn't interfere with mankind anymore; god has no plans for us, our thoughts and intentions depend on the quality of our experiences.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
the hand of the ORRERY rose from the right.
the brass was taken from him above him.
the hand of the ORRERY pointed beneath him with the same brass.
the brass was taken from him from beneath him and into the Earth.
the brass appeared above the ORRERY to the right.
the brass returneth to the living ORRERY.
the brass was flicked by him from beneath he and it rose.
it then reached the foot of the ORRERY.
to have risen from above.
to have risen from below.
to have risen from my hand and fell upon my foot.
i am your king.
ov earth.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
Luke 17:20-21 21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

There is no need for seeking god for human beings, especially when the fibers and particles we are all composed of are of the same matter that exists throughout the cosmos. The key to the universe is the soul, the holy spirit which we all have within. The gift of free will we all experience in this reality is a god like gift, which is why god doesn't interfere with mankind anymore; god has no plans for us, our thoughts and intentions depend on the quality of our experiences.

Lol. Just because you do not notice the plans do not mean they are not there. Percived freedom of choice do not equal freedom of choice. If you do not seek wisdom then how can you find any answer at all? And seeking is not always concious. Sometimes animals/people evolve because the enviroment is ready for the evolution. But you are right that you can only find the connection/holy spirit within.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Ecclesiastes 12:13-24
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

1 john 3:7 Dear children, don't let anyone deceive you about this: When people do what is right, it shows that they are righteous, even as Christ is righteous.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19

You are using the bible out of context.
Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Yes our bodies are composed of fibers and particles as the cosmos is, but heaven and earth will pass away.
Eternal life is for those who seek God with all of their heart, and love him more than our own earthly bodies.
God does interfere with mankind. Jesus is the vine and those who adhere to God's Word are the branches, a part of the whole, like a hand to the arm, Jesus cuts off those who do not bear good fruit, which is why Jesus said to cut off your hand if it causes you to sin. Sin is lawlessness, Jesus did not come to abolish the law but to fulfill, He said, it is fitting for US to fulfill ALL righteousness. Jesus isn't the only one who God required righteousness of, He said that those who do God's will are his brothers and sisters and mothers, that even greater works we'd do because Jesus is with the Father.
Our experiences depend on the quality of our thoughts and intentions which is why Jesus said, "Be careful of how you hear."
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: To add.

new topics

top topics

join