It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hi This is probably my first post on ATS Forums here. I decided I'd like to put up an introduction post here so you can know a little more about me.
I am a college student and working right now in the summers.

One reason I wanted to make this post was cause before recently I would be very skeptical about aliens/ufos topic and actually would believe they did not exist.

However recently I have had not one, but Two dreams where I was involved in some kind of medical experiments in an unknown place.
The reason I wanted to post this here was because I remember it feeling so real in the table.

The most recent dream was last night I was on some sort of medical table the last thing I remember being done was being administered some sort of knock-out gas so they could do a procedure on me (don't remember what they were doing was told & forgot)

Also before mine There apparently was this dead guy on a table nearby me and they did some sort of procedure on him and they were trying to bring him back to life in some sort of experimental medical practice/procedure.

If only I could go back to the dream and try to fight/my way out see if I coudl have waken myself up to see if was a dream at the time. I just remember feeling like paralysis in my body I could only use my eyes to see.

I then woke up in my bed this morning and checked for any marks and did not notice any.

Figured it was probably just a dream however with that nagging sense it was so real I am not sure know.

I have heard about accounts of people getting hypnosis to see if their episode was real.

Anyway I hope these forums will be to my benefit to help me understand see what is really going on here and if was the result of perhaps not getting enough sleep or something like that . I Just remember this dream felt so real like I was actually there. Not sure if anyone can relate to this account in that sense.
My first account I don't remember to well to account for enough detail.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mitcherator

hi fellow ATSer i would like to welcome you

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

I hope you will find what you are looking for.
If you reach 20 Posts, you can make your own thread in any sub forum, except RATS, you need like 200 or 300 posts for that to even visit.

Your dreams. You wrote you are curious about the whole alien and UFO stuff. This might be the reason for you dreams. Might. Because they sound so clichee, its either something you dreamed up from the void.... or they are real...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
"this is probably my first post on the ats forum" I dont get it?

Anyways welcome.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mitcherator

Welcometh to the forums!

If you feel that it was real it most probably was. Try regressive hypnosis, you may find the answers you were looking for - and let us know the outcome!!

Love to all

K

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hello there!
You can try Sleeper's threads in my knoledge is the best source on ufo stuff here!
He's no longer here.
Good luck!
SNC

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If it was just a dream, then you had a dream. If it REALLY happened to you, then you choose to make it just a dream for a reason.

You know you best. Let it be.

new topics

top topics

join