It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns N' Roses - Live at The Ritz (Uncut)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
You know you like it

The best GN'R Concert ever:

edit on 22-5-2012 by daaskapital because: title

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I wish Axle would get off his ego trip and get back with these guys.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

So do i, but i reckon his new band are alright. I mean they play good (not as good as the old band though).

If i were Axl, i wouldn't join back up with them, not after they got Myles Kennedy to impersonate Axl/fill in for him at the R&R Hall of Fame.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

Don't we all.
I get why nobody wants to be in a band with him unless its for the mighty dollar....hes a douchebag.

Thats only a few videos.

edit on 22-5-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

LOL. I always liked their music and grew up istening to it but I never follow all the bands and what goes on in them.

This is the 1st time I ever seen this and now I know why the band isn't together anymore. All i can say is ...........................What a Douche axle is.

Would have loved to see everyone get up and walk out of the concerts he stopped. problem is people don't stick together on anything.

Hence how the minority can rule the majority.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

The funny thing is Myles Kennedy is miles over the head of Axl Rose when it comes to talent. His song writing skills definately surpass Axl's as well. Maybe Myles should just front GnR lol. To hell with Axl Rose. He's a pompous windbag with nowhere near the talent required to justify such an attitude.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Thats only a few videos.

Don't forget that he is constantly late. I think after the 80's he rarely got on stage in time.
I saw his charade of a band, that now plays as Guns n' Roses in Sweden - again, he was late, he was drunk. It wasn't really great, also because those guys just don't get the sound right. It all sound so wrong, 3 guitarrists with two of them having quite the ego and want to be in the spotlight, it's complete overkill.

It's a shame that the band completely fell apart, i guess after kicking out Steven Adler and when Izzy Stradlin left, the egos from Axl and Slash clashed constantly. Izzy always was in the middle and could hold them apart, with him gone, there was just no peacekeeper in the band. It's a shame, one can only imagine, how their album in 1995/96 would've sounded.

I'm not too fond of Axl and his band now. Most of the players he has, either completely sucked (i still have nightmares of that untalented idiot Robin Finck destroying every riff, every solo...it was was unbearable) or are just not 100% there, because they're just hired guys playing stuff they didn't even write. While the Chinese Democracy album had a couple of good songs (Sorry, If the World) it was a huge letdown and there was nothing that even remotley sounded like the classic GN'R.

Originally posted by daaskapital
If i were Axl, i wouldn't join back up with them, not after they got Myles Kennedy to impersonate Axl/fill in for him at the R&R Hall of Fame.

What should the other guys have done? Not playing at the Hall of Fame? Saying "Without Axl it isn't the same, so we don't do it"? That's something Slash would never do. I don't see a problem that Axl wasn't there. I'm more concerned that Izzy didn't show up and had no interest. I always thought that Izzy was on good terms with them and would be happy to once again play with Steven Adler.
There obviously will never ever be a reunion happening and it's a shame.

new topics

top topics

join