It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bain Backfire: Obama Camp in 'Full Damage Control Mode'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Polarization

That's what Obama,and his campaign,is going to continue to try and do. Its :cough: :cough: worked so far........................

Hes asking for transparency,from Romney,when he is as solid as a brick wall.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by Indigo5

Your graphs backfire. What your graphs actually show is that the economy and jobs were on the rebound under Bush.

Not a single of the graphs or numbers show that...They show the precise opposite..I have seen people distort facts, but it is a rare idealogical delusion when someone's ability to actually "see" betrays them.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I'm sorry you lack even a basic understanding of how policies effect the economy.

New presidents inherit the tax, spending, trade, and regulatory policies of their predecessors, and it takes a year or more for them to put their policies in place.

spectator.org...

A President does have an important role to play in the macro economy, but much of what a President can affect requires a “trickle-down” effect which may take years to for its impact to be felt.

seekingalpha.com...

So now tell me how Obama was able to do in a few months what always takes a year or more? The answer is that anything happening that quick is due to things ALREADY done. Which means the turnarround was due to policies that were already in place when Obama took office.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If Americans were really smart, we would have neither a Democrat or a Republican for president. Two sides of the same corrupt currency and all that......I am really tired of having to go through it time after time after time.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I heard about that "trickle down" when Reagan was president. By the time it trickled down to me, it felt like I was getting pissed on.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Say what you will, Left or Right wing, there is something very shady about the person currently in the presidential seat. I am glad that the barrier has been breached by having had the first black president but that’s where the gladness ends. I do not feel that either candidate has America’s best interests in mind, nor that of her people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join