It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hardest thing to do on the guitar - And I agree!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aktulu

Originally posted by CallYourBluff
His riffs change with the drum track, so it's not improv. It's not that good either and yes I can top it and yes I do make money playing the guitar.
Has this kid got down syndrome?

Well, if you haven't noticed, the subject of this thread is humor..so obviously my video that i posted, the guy that made the youtube video, made it just for laughs. I'm happy that your making money and are hell of a guitar player, but are you serious about that guy in that video having down syndrome? I mean really? You cant see the subject in the OP and some of the other comments made by the op? If you can't then to me you sound like some kid and posing as a rock star. After all, this is the internet.

Calm down, I thought the video video was funny. I didn't mean down syndrome, I ment, this kid is a typical ADHD American retard. No i'm not a kid posing as a rockstar. Just an ass hole who makes money playing guitar.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I always thought sweep picking looked pretty hard. Shoulda posted a video of that.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Calm down, I thought the video video was funny. I didn't mean down syndrome, I ment, this kid is a typical ADHD American retard. No i'm not a kid posing as a rockstar. Just an ass hole who makes money playing guitar.

Alright, I do apologize for calling you a kid and a rockstar poser. So, you gonna pm me your secret to making money by playing guitar?
I'll do anything, well just about anything as long as it doesn't involve me selling my soul.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by Daemonicon
Pfft Amateurs. Real guitarists don't even need a guitar to play the guitar.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Daemonicon because: (no reason given)

That sir, was amazing.

Wow..very impressive...reminds me of the guy from the Police academy movies that can do all those sound effects with his voice.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I´m so sorry for my first post here now... Should have just left with my anger...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

That's the hardest thing to do on a guitar, and he made a lot of money.

Welcome to real music. Paco de Lucia, Andaluz, Flamenco, guitarrista de sombra y luz, viva el arte!
Oleeeeee.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Reminds me of old western movies and mexico, spain and sombreros

And speedy gonzales, the desert mouse.
Great style

edit on 25-5-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

And speedy gonzales, the desert mouse

Whoa, I'm a massive fan of animation.
"Andale, andale, andale, yiiiiipaaaaaaaaaaa"!

<< 1  2   >>

join