It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hardest thing to do on the guitar - And I agree!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aktulu
reply to post by OpenEars123

That maybe the hardest thing to do on guitar, but I bet you cant top this improvisation.

His riffs change with the drum track, so it's not improv. It's not that good either and yes I can top it and yes I do make money playing the guitar.
Has this kid got down syndrome?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This is one of my favorite examples of guitar playing. Good note selection, speed and originality.

edit on 22-5-2012 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123
reply to post by verschickter

And you want to lighten up! It was 30 seconds of humour, do you understand humour?????

humor and truth no wonder he is Po'd lol.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Could you go deeper on that, because I dont know what you want to imply here.
I was pissed at the moment, I did not find it funny either and later on, I explained it.

So what do you want to say with your sentence? Some accuse that I´m not being truthful and humorous?

MINUS S&F for you and -1 for not knowing how to embed. I wish we could take back ratings other clowns give out.

Minus credits for you my friend for
-name calling
-bad behavior
-the fact that you cant embedd break videos here.

Its not cool to be this way, even if you think that.
edit on 22-5-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
MINUS S&F for you and -1 for not knowing how to embed. I wish we could take back ratings other clowns give out.

Minus credits for you my friend for
-name calling
-bad behavior
-the fact that you cant embedd break videos here.

Its not cool to be this way, even if you think that.
edit on 22-5-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

Yup, what he said

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RocketMan0266
MINUS S&F for you and -1 for not knowing how to embed.
I wish we could take back ratings other clowns give out.

I don't post to get stars OR flags, I couldn't give a monkey's about either TBPH - Maybe you do? Anyway I don't care if you do or you don't.
So why don't you crawl back under your troll little rock and stay there like a good little boy yes? There's a good boy...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff
This is one of my favorite examples of guitar playing. Good note selection, speed and originality.

I love this, no no, I really LOVE this - Watched it 3 times in a row.. Thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Here amazing guitar from guy with crazy hair.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So true....millions and millions of guitar players out there, and only like 1% or less ever make it to where they are rich.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123

I love this, no no, I really LOVE this - Watched it 3 times in a row.. Thanks for sharing!

Paul Gilbert, truly one of the greats out there, alongside Petrucci, Vai

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Frikkin hell people give the OP a break! They are just trying to add humor to your lives

Besides the guy in the Video has a good point! A brilliant Guitarist can't earn jelly beans in this day and age unless he/she ends up in a breakthrough band.

My point is artists should be paid for their talents just like lawyers are paid for theirs, If you put time and effort into learning a skill you should be paid to use it accordingly.

P.S:
Stop with the OP bashing, Any animosity you show towards other members is merely an extension of your own feelings of inadequacy and self loathing, So get a grip, Tone it down and be pleasant for a change....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few brilliant guitarists i would like to add,

edit on 22/5/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daemonicon
Pfft Amateurs. Real guitarists don't even need a guitar to play the guitar.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Daemonicon because: (no reason given)

That sir, was amazing.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Actually the title is misleading, possibly due to a poor grasp of proper english.

Proper usage: The hardest thing to do on a guitar would be surf across a lava flow
The hardest thing to do with a guitar would be to paddle to the moon.

You see? and no f word.

Peace.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
Frikkin hell people give the OP a break! They are just trying to add humor to your lives

Besides the guy in the Video has a good point! A brilliant Guitarist can't earn jelly beans in this day and age unless he/she ends up in a breakthrough band.

My point is artists should be paid for their talents just like lawyers are paid for theirs, If you put time and effort into learning a skill you should be paid to use it accordingly.

P.S:
Stop with the OP bashing, Any animosity you show towards other members is merely an extension of your own feelings of inadequacy and self loathing, So get a grip, Tone it down and be pleasant for a change....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few brilliant guitarists i would like to add,

edit on 22/5/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

Not true, there are thousands of guitarists out there but very few decent ones. Real talent does not go ignored. Andy Mckee is a good example, he got famous through youtube. Bad musicians always use the excuse of not being in the right place at the right time.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is one of my favorites.....someone inbed if you would... www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fugazzi777
This is one of my favorites.....someone inbed if you would... www.youtube.com...

I think we have a winner!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Thanks Planet teleX..........

2nd line

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

And you want to lighten up! It was 30 seconds of humour, do you understand humour?????

Well I'm going to second that this was a complete waste of time.

Considering, humerous threads belong in the jokes forum, because that way people know it's humerous.
And you don't waste anyone's time, like mine and others.

And it wasn't even that funny, but that's entirely my opinion.
I base that opinion on the fact that you misled me.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

His riffs change with the drum track, so it's not improv. It's not that good either and yes I can top it and yes I do make money playing the guitar.
Has this kid got down syndrome?

Well, if you haven't noticed, the subject of this thread is humor..so obviously my video that i posted, the guy that made the youtube video, made it just for laughs. I'm happy that your making money and are hell of a guitar player, but are you serious about that guy in that video having down syndrome? I mean really? You cant see the subject in the OP and some of the other comments made by the op? If you can't then to me you sound like some kid and posing as a rock star. After all, this is the internet.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Well I'm going to second that this was a complete waste of time.

Considering, humerous threads belong in the jokes forum, because that way people know it's humerous.
And you don't waste anyone's time, like mine and others.

And it wasn't even that funny, but that's entirely my opinion.
I base that opinion on the fact that you misled me.

Well as it happens, and AS EXPECTED there were lots of other excellent guitar video's posted too.
Yes, that is your opinion and that's fair enough.., and my opinion is that you should lighten up too!

Geez, it was a 30 second video! Makes me appreciate life a lot more reading comments like that..
edit on 23-5-2012 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join