It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Big Accomplishments of President Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by acmpnsfal

What you all don't get is that conservatives provide an enviroment for businesses to flourish which would provide jobs and independance.

Liberals create an environment where businesses die, providing an environment where more people are relying on government.

Every business owner i know tends to be conservative in nature. Rightly so I would imagine.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot
Let me first say Obama has kept over 75% of his promises.

Note: I can continue to list many more over 100 more.

You can continue to list many more than 100?!?! So let's say, what, he kept around 125 promises? Which means he would have had to make around 165 promises during his campaign. He must have been the best, most awesome-est politician (liar) ever.

BlueStatePatriot... is that you Barry??

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Number 3's way off base. The Iraq war ended under President Bush's time line.

bush wasn't President in December of 2011

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Navy Seals actually killed Obama and the US military tracked him down, NOT Obama.

GEORGE BUSH ended the Iraq war. He signed an agreement before he left office to withdrawal all troops by Dec 31st 2011.

Man o man.........

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

No, but it was the timeline President Bush set when he was in office.
blogs.ajc.com... -tell-it-video/?cxntfid=blogs_kyle_wingfield

President Obama announced we will abide by the agreement the Bush administration struck in fall 2008 to withdraw U.S. troops from Iraq by the end of 2011.

Second.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Navy Seals actually killed Obama and the US military tracked him down, NOT Obama.

GEORGE BUSH ended the Iraq war. He signed an agreement before he left office to withdrawal all troops by Dec 31st 2011.

Man o man.........

BWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

btw, They didn't kill Obama, they killed Bin Laden
Bush had no authority after he left office so the signed agreement thing is a lie, furthermore, they were pulled out on the 13th, not the 31st, so I guess President Obama ended it earlier than bush had planned.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
reply to post by PurpleChiten

No, but it was the timeline President Bush set when he was in office.
Second.

Really? Then explain the "Mission Accomplished" photo please

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Why people believe this obl story with zero evidence is beyond me.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

Didn't he also;
Turn water into wine.
Solve global warming.
Cure my gandmothers bunion.
Play golf.
Take credit for military accomplishments.
Take credit for Bush's accomplishments.
Steal my lunch even though IT CLEARLY SAID BEEZZER ON THE BAG!
Punch Chuck Norris.
Fight Darth Vader and destroy the Death Star.

*sigh*

He's so dreamy!

edit on 22-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

You crack me up.
I think you forgot -- Pardon for Pee WEE Herman and a smily face for Dan Savage.lol

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

1. No matter what he does, he's still better than bush but not as good as Clinton

I see ZERO evidence of this. What exactly do you find better? The higher unemployment? the higher gas prices? Americans detained in gitmo? Where is it better?

bush wasn't President in December of 2011

It was his timeline........ You seem to watch a lot of MSM. I'm guessing lots of NPR and CBS?

www.nytimes.com...

all Obama did was carry out the timeline bush had already agreed to.

edit on 22-5-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

1. No matter what he does, he's still better than bush but not as good as Clinton

I see ZERO evidence of this. What exactly do you find better? The higher unemployment? the higher gas prices? Americans detained in gitmo? Where is it better?

You won't agree so it doesn't really matter. He's better than bush... but of course a rock in the middle of the road is better than bush....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You won't agree so it doesn't really matter. He's better than bush... but of course a rock in the middle of the road is better than bush....

so you're not going to offer any kind of argument or evidence to back that up. it just is because you (and the MSM ) say so?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

5. He provided the troops with better body armor. http://(link tracking not allowed)/hzSv2h

Are these the same Troops Obama can't have present while he is addressing the Nation? Just asking....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

so you're not going to offer any kind of argument or evidence to back that up. it just is because you (and the MSM ) say so?

Nope, not worth the irritation, stress and arguing. YOUR opinion is different from MY opinion and both of us are entitled to our opinions. In my opinion, bush is the most pathetic, ignorant, useless excuse for a human being that ever stole the office of POTUS and should be tried as a war criminal and executed for his crimes against humanity and I don't really care if you agree or not, there are plenty of people who do.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
A few more:

1. Waived Indefinite Detention for American Citizens from the NDAA bill removing American citizens from the list of people who can be held.

2. Completely reformed the student loan program, to make it possible for students to refinance at a lower rate. nyti.ms...

3. He loosened the rules and allowed 14 states that legalized medical marijuana to regulate themselves without federal interference. huff.to...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I don't really care if you agree or not, there are plenty of people who do.

Plenty of people agreed with Hemick the peasant that the world was flat in 1097 - doesn't make it true.

Plenty of people agreed that dropping an atomic bomb in WWII was right, doesn't make it true.

Plenty of people agreed that "blood letting" and digging around in Lincolns gun shot wound with an unsterile finger was right, doesn't make it true.

I am not judging your thoughts as right or wrong, just pointing out what a terrible stance "plenty of people think so too" is when trying to validate your point.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran
edit on 22-5-2012 by DorianSoran because:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Man o man.........

BWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

btw, They didn't kill Obama, they killed Bin Laden
Bush had no authority after he left office so the signed agreement thing is a lie, furthermore, they were pulled out on the 13th, not the 31st, so I guess President Obama ended it earlier than bush had planned.

I meant to type Osama, sorry I'm at work; didn't have time to proof-read.

Read the SOFA agreement signed by Bush:
en.wikipedia.org...

www.redstate.com...

BTW: You laughing like an imbecile because of a typo, makes you look very unprofessional and people will less likely take your post serious; if they even read it at all.
edit on 22-5-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

A few more:

1. Waived Indefinite Detention for American Citizens from the NDAA bill removing American citizens from the list of people who can be held.

2. Completely reformed the student loan program, to make it possible for students to refinance at a lower rate. nyti.ms...

3. He loosened the rules and allowed 14 states that legalized medical marijuana to regulate themselves without federal interference. huff.to...

why dont you continue to list the other 100 "accomplishments" that you claim he achieved?
im interested in seeing.
you've completely ignored all of the replies you've gotten so lets see what else you got.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Its funny, I have seen a lot of comments about how the Iraq war ended under Bush's timeline... yet no one seems to mention that ITS HIS DAMN FAULT WE WERE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
That huge waste of money, time, and our soldiers never would have happened if the presidency would have went to the rightful winner in Al Gore.
Sorry... I am not trying to hi-jack this post, it is just so irrating how short of a memory many conservatives have. GW had 8 years to screw up our country and you are all blaming Obama for not being able to fix it all in 3.5 years.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

1. 26 consecutive months of private sector job growth after losing 8 million jobs in Bush's last year in office.
Still hasn't met his goal. So he should not get re-elected as he has said during his first campaign. What about all the people that have stopped looking for work?

2. Kill Usama Bin-Laden
HE DID NOT KILL OSAMA!!!!!! Seal Team Six Did. If you believe that story.

3. End the Iraq war bringing home the troops to celebrate the holidays with their families.
The was due to end that time during the schedule Bush set! Funny, he doesn't blame Bush for this!

4. He signed the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility and Disclosure (CARD) Act, which was designed to to protect consumers from unfair and deceptive credit card practices. 1.usa.gov...
Who actually knows about this? And what good does this new law actually do?

5. He provided the troops with better body armor. http://(link tracking not allowed)/hzSv2h
Again, who knows about this? Why is this not a talking point in the campaign??

This is a very weak list you have...

edit on 22-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join