It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Black Matter in space be a different form of water?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by storm2012

you probably think i am stupid or something, but let me tell you, Our universe is made up half matter and half water, 50% of the universe is matter and 50 % is water. Our universe is a bubble. There are millions of other universes out there, but we are one of those bubbles known as the universe. Each of the universes rest on the cosmic ocean. That oceans belongs to world of the supreme creator. Black holes can be considered as the whirlpool in the ocean. Water on Earth came from somewhere, and so the source is out there that there is water in the universe. Water just cant come on Earth out of no where, Comets are also form of icy particles, melt the ice and you get water.

ummmm water IS matter, it's made up of molecules which are made up of atoms which are made up of subatomic particles just like all other matter is. It's not something set apart or different from matter and it doesn't make up 50% of the universe.
Atoms only make up an estimated 4.6% of the universe and water is the combination of the atoms Hydrogen and Oxygen, so even if ALL the atoms that existed in the universe were hydrogen and oxygen atoms (which they aren't), water could still only make up 4.6% of the universe. Since not everything is hyrogen or oxygen (hydrogen is the most abundant, but oxygen isn't and you need it to make water), not even that much of the universe is water. A very, very VERY small percentage of the universe is water.

How do you its only 4.6% , check this out its a view of the spiritual world www.japaretreats.com...
edit on 22-5-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

look at the image and try to understand, if any questions ask me, read the side notes

so.... either you pasted the wrong link or I seriously overestimated you ....

what do you mean, did you even look at the link and scrolled all the way down the bottom of the image

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

what do you mean, did you even look at the link and scrolled all the way down the bottom of the image

Have a good day, L8R T8R!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Have a good day, L8R T8R!

lol aight

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mnemicrsl
Im intrigued by that thought. One question, not to discredit your thought process, is how do you explain stars?

On a second note, black holes are possibly like toilet bowls into other dimensions.

The black holes and toilet bowls now thats a comparison even I can understand!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
reply to post by Texcin

You could well be on to something ... but

Could it be something as simple as water being the closest medium we have on Earth, to replicate weightlessness ?

Ed; already mentioned ( too slow at typing )
edit on 22-5-2012 by Timely because: slow post

The TV show mentioned the water was replicating the weightlessness in space, which got me to thinking about that Bible verse. I knew they had found water in the form of ice on the moon, possibly other planets and comets.But my mind continued to think those planets, moon and comets probably had some type of gravital pull and / or cold temp which caused the form of water / ice on them. I had read that scientist had discovered some NEW thing they named black matter and wasnt sure what it was. Also, this Black Matter made up most of our 'space'.
So, my thoughts were, could black matter BE water but in an unknown form that we dont know about yet.

I think other posters on here have debunked my theory, but thanks for your input.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Texcin
The TV show mentioned the water was replicating the weightlessness in space, which got me to thinking about that Bible verse. I knew they had found water in the form of ice on the moon, possibly other planets and comets.But my mind continued to think those planets, moon and comets probably had some type of gravital pull and / or cold temp which caused the form of water / ice on them. I had read that scientist had discovered some NEW thing they named black matter and wasnt sure what it was. Also, this Black Matter made up most of our 'space'.
So, my thoughts were, could black matter BE water but in an unknown form that we dont know about yet.

I think other posters on here have debunked my theory, but thanks for your input.

kudos to you for asking the question, listening to the answers and gaining more knowledge! Many will make statements, then not try to understand the answers and show themselves to be a bit incapable of learning.
Nothing wrong with asking questions as long as you're willing to accept the answers!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

In short, no. The water was split and brought from the Earth into the atmosphere, as you correctly stated in your OP. Not sure how you get it right and then theorize about space.

In space there is no gravity, water mimics this as close as possible on Earth. That is why they train in water.

Again, no, it is not possible.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Texcin

Originally posted by Timely
reply to post by Texcin

You could well be on to something ... but

Could it be something as simple as water being the closest medium we have on Earth, to replicate weightlessness ?

Ed; already mentioned ( too slow at typing )
edit on 22-5-2012 by Timely because: slow post

Hence my... " you could well be on to something " preface.

Dark matter is, dark matter. How have you been debunked?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
10 aliens a year drown in black holes because of leaky space craft.

Serious note I wish we knew where black holes went, I wonder if they will take us to different parts of the universe.
maybe even shrink us but it won't be noticeable to us unless they don't go any where and when they come back to earth they are the size of HO scale.

do we know where black holes are?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

I'm not sure if they have captured this 'black matter' and studied its molecular make up ....intergalitical fire suggested so? in earlier post? I guess if they have done that and know its not water, i've been debunked.
Like I said Im not well versed in space matters, I was just putting this thought of mine out there to see what others thought.

Thanks for your input

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This black matter having a liquid quality had mention in a previous post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where the published research indicate electricity confronts a liquid environment.
Is there movement through the liquid environment, look as these observations.

So is there an astronomical movement through space by charged objects
as if navigating in water.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
This black matter having a liquid quality had mention in a previous post.

Where the published research indicate electricity confronts a liquid environment.
Is there movement through the liquid environment, look as these observations.

So is there an astronomical movement through space by charged objects
as if navigating in water.

I realize this isn't what you are doing (or sincerly hope not!), but for some reason (and completely off topic), it just brought to mind a time when I was speaking to a group of freshmen and one of them actually thought that anything that was liquid had to have water in it. It was one of those moments when you want to repeatedly beat your head into a wall LOL
I ended up taking him aside and explaining the difference between liquid and water.... it was a very interesting experience!
edit on 24-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join