It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As soon as the eclipse ended, my life changed...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
Where are said pics?

U2U your email because for some reason they aren't working through the ATS uploader. I'm trying to upload straight from my camera, could that be the prob?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
ETA: wow, I think this is the wrong forum

Preface: I live in Houston, so I only saw maybe 23% of the eclipse before the sun set (got good pics though).

Anyway, so I was out, on a ladder in front of my moms house, snapping pictures of the eclipse and being excited as it's my first time seeing one. For the past month or so, I've been going through a divorce which has been overall very peaceful. The eclipse had just become invisible to me, and I was trying to get onto the roof to try and catch a final glimpse, when I see my car drive off - without me.

It wasn't anything for me to jump off the roof, and find out from my visiting family that my (ex)wife had gone to the bank (on a sunday evening!??!).

So about 5 minutes later, my father comes out, and confronts me about hitting my wife. I told him that if that's what she said, then she lied because when she left, I was all the way on the roof, with pictures and time stamps to prove it. So about 15 minutes later, visiting family left, and my wife returned. She immediately began accusing me of lying and saying that I hit her in the collar bone area. My temper got to me a little, and my parents began to intervene. Once in the house, both my parents, and her, begin browbeating me about my current situation. I recently got fired from my job and am in a dispute with UEI because the employer provided invalid reasons for my dismissal. Because of that situation, I was being called a dead beat, and such from all 3, as if I'm not busting my ass looking for work!

This confusing situation escalated more and more, until my father told me to leave, and to not come back - and that she was welcome to stay. After realizing he was serious, I left, confused, and honestly pretty depressed overall.

Not an hour later, my phone service was suspended for non payment.... even though I paid..........

So now, I'm living in my car, with no money to my name, confused as hell, with no phone. The only bright side, is I saw a (partial) solar eclipse for the first time in my life. good pics...

Could there be a connection between the eclipse, and the SHingTF in my life?
edit on 22-5-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

thats pretty crazy, good luck.

so why would your wife accuse you of hitting her?

That's not the main point..... please, can we not focus on that part??

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
OMGGG me too my life just suddenly went downhill since may 20 and now im on the verge of getting kickd out of my house, so weird..

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by Bspiracy

and you should be banned

b

Oh man. Then it would be so hard to just come back again.

Please, tell me how offended you are.
I will throw you your own personal pity party. I'll even bring cupcakes.
edit on 5-22-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

I agree with Bspiracy. This is very serious. Suggesting murder and I'll include suicide to anyone for any reason in any medium is extremely dangerous and uncalled for. Luckily the OP isn't so depressed, hasn't been told to kill someone else/himself already by everyone else and has enough sense on his shoulders that he isn't taking your advice. Another person just might have.

How insensitive can a person be? If I didn't know better, I say you are the ex or a friend of the ex. I'm just going to assume you are an insensitive person. No, don't even try to backtrack making it out like you were trying to joke around. If you even think about trying that, I'll call you a backstabber also.

No, it is not about how offended I am or anyone else is about your statement. It is about how that suggestion could have very well affected the OP. Since this is a conspiracy forum, how do I know you weren't trying to implant that in his mind so he might possibly carry out that action. Planting suggestions, also known as a form of mind control.

edit on 23/5/2012 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I am a firm believer in that there is no such thing as coincidence. Review these events and find out what message or lesson is in it for you. Approach the situation with an open mind and with love in your heart. Do not be misdirected by any hostility. Nothing happens in our life that is not directly linked to something we have done. Karma is a very real thing and if you feel, even subconsciously, that you had this coming then, this could have just been the catalyst needed to bring these events about. I am not saying you did anything wrong. Even perception of failure can cause us to bring negative events into our lives. The eclipse could have been symbolic in some fashion. Find out. Be honest with yourself.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
dude things were screwed up long before the solar eclipse. it just happened to boil over that day. why would you hit your wife? or if you didn't why would she accuse you of it out of the blue?

Did.... did you read the OP, in which I said I was ON THE ROOF...?

Did you miss that part? If I had hit her then the title of this thread would be "As soon as the eclipse ended, she snitched."

please read the op like 2-3 more times.

I'm not asking if you hit her while you were on the roof. I'm saying it's possible she is referring to a past occurrence and is just now feeling brave enough to speak of it...

as I've said, I'm not a violent person, and I've definitely never hit her... or anything close to it.

Verbal abuse?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Everything happens for a reason, apparently the universe has something better in store for you!

"We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person.”

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Could there be a connection between the eclipse, and the SHingTF in my life?

I'm sure there is a connection. A solar eclipse is more powerful than a lunar one.

If you were in Houston during the eclipse, that means the eclipse happened at 6:47pm CDT.

The zodiacal position of the eclipse was 0 degrees Gemini 21 minutes on the Tropical zodiac,
and 6 degrees Taurus 18 minutes on the sidereal (Lahiri). The signs make a difference: an eclipse in a mutable Air sign is quite different from one in fixed Earth.

Find an astrologer who is willing to look at your chart. He/she can tell you which house the eclipse affected and what aspects were formed with your natal planets & luminaries.

Eclipses on a personal level are triggers for developmental change (usually psychological). You are being forced to grow in certain ways.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Find an astrologer who is willing to look at your chart. He/she can tell you...
...more bullcaca to confuse your mind.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by NoHierarchy
Have you considered that maybe his parents are crazy and not him? I've met PLENTY of people who are more rational/sane than their parents and have to put up with ridiculous/immature insanity and accusations from them. Couple this with a crazy ex-wife (which is quite common) and you've got a recipe for alienation.

No, not really. BTW, I don't think he is B.S'ng, exactly, but the issue is that he has a litany of issues that he's mentioned and NONE of them are his responsibility. If it were just his parents, OK. I could see that. But it's not. It's his parents, his wife, his boss, the phone company, posters here. In short, EVERYbody. Just read through all his answers. And he has a temper, which is obvious. He's managed to alienate everyone. And he's fixated on an eclipse.

I find it hard to believe that the entire world and everyone in it is out to get him. What I hope he does is begin to understand that the one common denominator in all these issues is one person, himself, and that a change in the way he behaves and accepts responsibility is the key to turning his life around.

I can see why you'd suspect that, and that's logical, however, I've been through my fair share of situations where I felt like the world is against me for no reason. I'm sure many others have as well.

And think about it... how many guys do you know DON'T have at least a little temper? At least half the guys I know have tempers.

edit on 23-5-2012 by NoHierarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I think its the other way around... Your family problems caused the eclipse! No but seriously, maybe the eclipse caused some sort of a timeslip where the you who is typing this, who did not hit your wife, got thrown into a universe, our universe, where a version of you did hit your wife. So that other you probably got put into the other universe, so he's walkin around after smackin his wife and everybody loves him, he got off scott free. He's probably thinkin "man, I oughtta smack her around more often!" So, welcome to our universe. It kinda sucks here, but after a while, you learn to hate it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Have you considered the idea that you may have time-shifted? That is, shifted from one time line to another, wherein you (the "you" that belongs where you now are) HAD hit your wife? I am experiencing this phenomenon more often, as are several people I know.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Your changes coming may be for you, it is the cast that a lot of our family members will not be going to the ascension. This could be one of your last tests you set up for yourself when you incarnated here for this time

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

now THATS interesting!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

GIT 'IM!
star

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Wow, so I come to this forum when it first starts and I find a guy who has been kicked out of his own home by his parents and has to live out of his car. When I come back, he's suddenly being called a wife-beater. Wtf happened while I was gone
edit on 22-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

not quite sure..... I thought I could vent here but damn, guess not. Let some others here decide, I'd be in jail.

so messed up.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Dont feel bad, most dont get my humor also, can also be attributed to growing up with uncie sam.

Not to make light of yer situation OP but what the hell is the probelm here? your free now arent you? I dont see how this is a problem.....

And while I wouldn't suggest killing, i would suggest showing up to yer parents house dressed as a woman in a black leather 3 piece with gold thread piping and high heels and lipstick just to tell them that they made you gay...that should give em hell for a decade or so...maybe then they would need counceling...LOL

better yet, bring a midget dressed the same way when you do this....just adds to the drama....

never underestimate what a good mindf**k can accomplish in all social senerios...

See OP...you still have options......albeit not conventional normal ones.....but options none the less.

Rule # 31- Do not take advice from a known psychopath (I have a card that explains my condition)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join