It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As soon as the eclipse ended, my life changed...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

So now, I'm living in my car, with no money to my name, confused as hell, with no phone.

Then how are you posting in these forums? Just curious, if you have no phone either?

umm... internet cafe? maybe he has a laptop? mcdonalds usually has free wi-fi... yipes...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
the thing is sh*t happens all the time to people everywhere, every day without fail. tomorrow more men will be accused of hitting their wives and it won't be because of an eclipse.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
the thing is sh*t happens all the time to people everywhere, every day without fail. tomorrow more men will be accused of hitting their wives and it won't be because of an eclipse.

splendid observation!
too bad no one in this thread, op included, has asserted that was the case...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
He might have logged onto his computer for one last time before leaving his house, or used an internet cafe. OP, you should know that I support you 100% - your girlfriend sounds like a psychopath and your parents probably don't understand the current economy, since their generation never had to deal with any hardships like us.

Don't worry, it isn't the end of the world being homeless, try to find a job and get some government aid asap. I've had a few friends become homeless. One of them was living out of her car for about a year but survived and now has her own apartment and a job.

Start a new life from scratch, away from your crazy girlfriend, where you are your own man and in control of your own life. It will be good for you.

Alternatively, you could try going back to your house after a while and see if your folks have calmed down and become more rational.
edit on 22-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mugger

That would be called a late night hour starbucks at the corner of westheimer and post oak in the galleria area, and a laptop......

WTF is your damn point?!?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
i'm actually homeless myself.
well i guess my home is a tent.
but still.
and for anyone wondering how i'm posting...
none of your business, it has nothing to do with this thread.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

dude things were screwed up long before the solar eclipse. it just happened to boil over that day. why would you hit your wife? or if you didn't why would she accuse you of it out of the blue?

Did.... did you read the OP, in which I said I was ON THE ROOF...?

Did you miss that part? If I had hit her then the title of this thread would be "As soon as the eclipse ended, she snitched."

please read the op like 2-3 more times.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat

it seems to like you two don't have any kids either, that makes it far more easy.
if it were me though, i would be calling my dad the next and tell him, look dad i didn't hit her heres the proof!

we have one, thus making it a sadder situation..

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

True you are..

I think naturally I'd make some kind of connection though because I'd been looking forward to that eclipse for a couple of months.. I guess it's like waiting until your birthday, and getting hit by a car on your birthday...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

it seems to like you two don't have any kids either, that makes it far more easy.
if it were me though, i would be calling my dad the next and tell him, look dad i didn't hit her heres the proof!

damn, well whatever you do man: don't let her keep your kid from you. i don't know why anyone one would want to do that but why would she want to lie about you hitting her either?
i have four kids 3 girls and a son i don't know, being seperated from them... it does something to you... changes you.
i don't even know you and for all i know you could have hit her. regardless, NO ONE deserves the pain of being seperated from your kids. no one. unless of course that person is abusing the kids but i like to think thats a given...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

edit on 5-22-12 by paradox because: edit

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I did not get to see the eclipse from the midwest, but I will say that I also felt a little clearer about what's going on in my life after the eclipse. I realized a lot of things that I had been denying for years and am now completely focused on a brighter path. Almost like the sun being blocked and then bright again made me realize how blocked I was and now I can see bright again.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7

I did not get to see the eclipse from the midwest, but I will say that I also felt a little clearer about what's going on in my life after the eclipse. I realized a lot of things that I had been denying for years and am now completely focused on a brighter path. Almost like the sun being blocked and then bright again made me realize how blocked I was and now I can see bright again.

astute observation.
though blocked and darkened, the sun will always return.
just as though we may be pressed with many a dark trial, we must always resurface to a brighter day.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Calm down. Your angry and it really shows. Anger never solved anything, and escalates situations and emotions. Basically gets you in trouble even more.

I know all about getting fired for what seems like no reason at all. My husband went through several jobs that way. I now think it was partly his anger showed through in his attitude. As the years passed he changed, but so did I. He is hardly ever angry now, and got laid off from his last job.

With your ex-wife. It sounds like she is down out right lying. Especially if she said you hit her at the exact same time you were on the roof. Keep those photographs and timestamps. I'm assuming a digital camera, so you may want to keep them on the camera itself. Once on the computer, the time stamp can be easily manipulated.

She then may claim she didn't know the exact time frame in which you supposedly hit her. I'm assuming she is accusing you of hitting her while facing her. That would eliminate you widely swinging your arms, and accidentally hitting her without you knowing as you are walking away from her.

Be happy if she doesn't report this, and you don't get arrested. Be suspicious that she will use this against you in a custody case for your child. I'm thinking she will go for full custody with no visitation rights. If she can't get that, visitation rights only with supervision. She may conveniently not be available or have someone available to supervise while you visit.

I'm taking it that since you are living in your car that you don't really have any assets to split with your ex except maybe your debt. I don't see her holding her lie over your head for more money unless she wants you on the streets with only the clothes on your back. I'm hoping she is not that vengeful.

I pray your situation gets better, and Jesus starts opening doors for you that are currently shut.

God Bless.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

damn, well whatever you do man: don't let her keep your kid from you. i don't know why anyone one would want to do that but why would she want to lie about you hitting her either?
i have four kids 3 girls and a son i don't know, being seperated from them... it does something to you... changes you.
i don't even know you and for all i know you could have hit her. regardless, NO ONE deserves the pain of being seperated from your kids. no one. unless of course that person is abusing the kids but i like to think thats a given...

I totally agree.. I LOVE my little girl to death....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
[snip]

I'm surprised you've been on this site since 2003 and would still post that. Usually it's the newer ones who say stupid things.

And to the OP - it just occurred to me once you mentioned that the two of you have a child together that she may have fabricated the incident in order to easily retain custody of your child. Even in an amicable split she may be planning her strategy in court and now has "witnesses" in your family (who aren't really witnesses at all, but believe her).

edit on 23/5/12 by masqua because: edited uncivil comment in quote

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady

Calm down. Your angry and it really shows. Anger never solved anything, and escalates situations and emotions. Basically gets you in trouble even more.

I know all about getting fired for what seems like no reason at all. My husband went through several jobs that way. I now think it was partly his anger showed through in his attitude. As the years passed he changed, but so did I. He is hardly ever angry now, and got laid off from his last job.

With your ex-wife. It sounds like she is down out right lying. Especially if she said you hit her at the exact same time you were on the roof. Keep those photographs and timestamps. I'm assuming a digital camera, so you may want to keep them on the camera itself. Once on the computer, the time stamp can be easily manipulated.

She then may claim she didn't know the exact time frame in which you supposedly hit her. I'm assuming she is accusing you of hitting her while facing her. That would eliminate you widely swinging your arms, and accidentally hitting her without you knowing as you are walking away from her.

Be happy if she doesn't report this, and you don't get arrested. Be suspicious that she will use this against you in a custody case for your child. I'm thinking she will go for full custody with no visitation rights. If she can't get that, visitation rights only with supervision. She may conveniently not be available or have someone available to supervise while you visit.

I'm taking it that since you are living in your car that you don't really have any assets to split with your ex except maybe your debt. I don't see her holding her lie over your head for more money unless she wants you on the streets with only the clothes on your back. I'm hoping she is not that vengeful.

I pray your situation gets better, and Jesus starts opening doors for you that are currently shut.

God Bless.

Thanks for all the advice. From experience I doubt she will go to the police, however, from experience I never thought she'd lie either.

I do have the photos and they're still on my camera, thankfully they have notes and all (nikon d-60)..

If she holds that over my head for more money then she's screwed... lol

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I have a theory. I noticed friends and family having their drama spike like crazy the last 2 days. At one point I remember saying ''Jesus, is it a freaking full moon or something?!'' (found out shortly after I had missed out on an eclipse) There's an old wives tale that says people act different with moon phases. There are alot of people I've met in the medical profession that swear up and down that there is a major increase in stupid injuries when the moon is full...anyway too sum up, If a full moon brings crazy out in people can an eclipse do the same?
edit on 22-5-2012 by PutAQuarterIn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Well at least you didn't fall off the ladder and you still have your car. This is the bad time. It almost can't get any worse. No family, no wife, no home, no job. Now you get to go thru it. But its all on the up and up. At least you don't have to play those games with them any more. You have been ex communicated. How does it feel to be free?

Don't worry about tomorrow, it will sort it self out. Take it that way each new day. One day at a time. Your needs are limited now, fulfill those and the rest will be restored. Have faith? There are forces that take care of us when we are in these kinds of situations that we can't see and little understand. You will see. There is a life lesson for you that has just begun. Don't force it, don't resist it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join