It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sworn to lie?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
You have zero access to the Ark of the Covenant or it's location. Your really not that important, know very little of the 'truth' and your representation is all just for show didn't you know?

Yes, thats true. I have no access to the Ark and I am not important.

The two previous posts are meant to show how some of the posters of this Forum look to us. Its alienating to log-on to various websites and read so many strange falsehoods stacked upon each other. Its also emotionally touching in a way because it raises questions about perception and the way the mind processes things and erroneously connects dots. It raises serious questions about the effect of propaganda and informational-brainwashing. The falsehoods posted here have also had a benefit. They have healed me somewhat from my own projections and fantasies and taught me that to know truth reading-about-things is not enough. You have to be there in person to know what is true.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

You guys go through a form of ritualistic mind control to arrive at your conclusions. The entire system of masonry is a system of checks, cross checks, blinds and double blinds. I use to mention jahbulon a lot until a mason explained what a "false god of freemasonry" was.

I totally agree that you guys are not ruling the world and causing war from wherever your lodges in "Anywhere, USA" are. Lodges are pretty much like 7-11's at this point, a quick google map search will show you that.

It's a nice charitable front organization though isn't it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

You'd think with all of this "mind control" some of my family members would notice or my close friends would notice. Who in the ritual does this mind control?

There is no "god of Freemasonry". Christopher Haffner wrote a nice book called "Workman Unashamed" and basically tore that myth apart.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Here's the capstone to the pyramid of conspiracy:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Golfers are? No wonder I have never been invited to the tip top, I hate Golf.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

You guys go through a form of ritualistic mind control to arrive at your conclusions. The entire system of masonry is a system of checks, cross checks, blinds and double blinds. I use to mention jahbulon a lot until a mason explained what a "false god of freemasonry" was.

I totally agree that you guys are not ruling the world and causing war from wherever your lodges in "Anywhere, USA" are. Lodges are pretty much like 7-11's at this point, a quick google map search will show you that.

Have you attended Lodge Meetings?

Have you met masons?

Have you met ex-masons who left out of sheer boredom?

Have you spent time with their families?

Have you talked to conspiracy-theorists who have joined to check it out and then
revised their views?

As mentioned previously, you can't rely on books, you have to have been there and done that to judge.

The only explanation left for these allegations is that there is some parallel universe where all the things you speak of take place and that you are picking up on this alternate world.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Talk to conspiracy-theorists who have been into this for several decades. They`ll tell you: "Oh boy, what a waste of time that was. Talk about barking up the wrong tree. I spent a whole decade believing this stuff about masonic conspiracies". Sadly, most of them will not talk but just disappear from the radar because they are embarrassed to admit that their whole investment was for nothing.

Generation after Generation is sucked into the pseudo-entertainment world of "conspiracy theories", wasting their precious life away with unreality. Some of these "conspiracy-theorists" have become masons themselves to see what all the fuss is about. And then they reach the top of the latter and wonder where all the conspiracy is.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Here's the capstone to the pyramid of conspiracy:

ROFLMAO

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Skyfloating

You realize, of course, that you are actually reinforcing many of the points that Freemasons make here. That we are harmless, that our lodges and meetings are publicly known and that we don't have any power.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: protocolsoflove

Hey what's the problem
It doesn't say to lie
It says protect your brother

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join