Shocking! New Calendar Found! From Universidad Francisco Marroquin (Guatemalan University)!!

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Might I just say....WOW!

This calendar is very exact and unearths some startling revelations with regard to this, the year 2012 AD.

Link To Calendar Here

Have a very close look at this calendar and I urge you to to cycle ahead in it as far as you can.

What is it that they know that they're not letting become apparent to the rest of us? I mean, here we have REAL MAYANS who have a modern Mayan calendar depicting dates in 2013!

The madness doesn't stop there! The more you cycle through, the more years pass!

It goes in to 2013, 2014, 2015 and onwards!

Guys- SPREAD THE WORD! Here is an official 'Mayan' calendar with dates that extend well beyond December 31st 2012.

WHERE IS THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA COVERAGE!!??




posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics
 


I hesitate to look at it for fear you are lying. 2013? And '14? Can this be true??? We are saved!!! Shout it from the rooftops!!! 2015? Perchance, does 2016 still exist? Whoo hoo! We are saved!!!!!! (just in the nick of time too).



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics
 


I think youll find there is a thread on this already buddy.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22
 


Searched and couldn't find any threads mate, are these threads linking an official Mayan calendar?



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
But there are no more anything after the 17th of December 2012??

Are we off by 3 days?



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics
 


It's a university calendar with events like, LAST DAY TO PAY YOUR TUITION. What are you trying to pull?



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics
 


The last event in December. La Universidad Francisco Marroquín permanecerá cerrada hasta el 2 de enero inclusive

Translate

The Francisco Marroquin University will be closed until 2 January inclusive



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You almost made this thread sound interesting. Sarcasm still reigns supreme !!!



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics
 

But wait: I cycled way forward and the dates were blank. Doesn't that mean WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!????



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics
 


Gonna look but your OP having so many !!!!!!! just speaks of sensationalism and a GLP post.

REAL info just doesn't need to be SHOUTED!!!! and WOWED!!!!!

4 x ! in the title alone.

Peace anyways



edit on 21-5-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics
 


Where do people get the crazy Idea that the Mayans said the world was going to end in 2012. I can't find anything about that anywhere that is supported by ancient writings. Maybe there is something out there that I haven't read or something, I have only read two official translations and a hundreds of related articles. Change is evident in many writings about this time.

I also did not discover any evidence that the world was not going to end in ancient writings. It could end any day of any year of any Millennium.
edit on 21-5-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is just like the calendar I have on my desk. I find it to be unshocking to say the least. Besides, the ancient Mayans never said the world was going to end Dec. 2012. They said it was and end of an age and we will enter a new age, end of time as we know know it. None of the end of the world crap we all hear all the hype about. It will be the beginning of a new age and the end to an old one.

You beat me to it Mr. Mouse, I have to agree 100%. The fact that other calenders point to this time in history doesn't mean anything is coming to end forever.
edit on 21-5-2012 by yayeeya because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics
 


Where do people get the crazy Idea that the Mayans said the world was going to end in 2012. I can't find anything about that anywhere that is supported by ancient writings. Maybe there is something out there that I haven't read or something, I have only read two official translations and a hundreds of related articles. Change is evident in many writings about this time.

I also did not discover any evidence that the world was not going to end in ancient writings. It could end any day of any year of any Millennium.
edit on 21-5-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)


Ummm... everyone knows the Mayans said it would be the end! Duh...

You wanna know who built the pyramids, aliens!

In all seriousness though... The Mayan pyramid and such... probably has some real astrological implications as to times and shifts of consciousness. Astrological ages and such... plus you gotta love the 'Pyramid of Consciousness'. Ya know, 46 & 2 with it.

Oh never mind,

aliens



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
My point, in case you haven't picked up on it yet is that- my official Mayan calendar reflecting years beyond 2012 is just as valid as the wild claims and sensationalist dogmatism surrounding the belief that the end is nigh due to a calendar alternate to mine.

Sorry if you feel I wasted your time taking the p**s



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
One search of "new mayan calendar" found 5 threads on the subject. Here are a few -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-5-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
One search of "new mayan calendar" found 5 threads on the subject. Here are a few -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-5-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)


Do they link to the same calendar as mine though? No.



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics
 


I don't understand what you are saying?

This is a modern calender for a university(I think).

So of course they are going to have an events calender that goes past 2012...

Guess what? Soon you can buy your very own 2013 calender in stores
oh and my ATM card expires in 2015!! Yes we are saved!!

Also the actual "Mayan culture" that was responsible for the original calenders died out in 1697 although that was Colonial period, there were many different periods before then, it's not quite the same there now.

This is a modern calender from Guatemala...


This thread made me laugh
thanks though I needed it today!


edit on 22-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics
 


I don't understand what you are saying?

This is a modern calender for a university(I think).

So of course they are going to have an events calender that goes past 2012...

Guess what? Soon you can buy your very own 2013 calender in stores
oh and my ATM card expires in 2015!! Yes we are saved!!

Also the actual "Mayan culture" that was responsible for the original calenders died out in 1697 although that was Colonial period, there were many different periods before then, it's not quite the same there now.

This is a modern calender from Guatemala...


This thread made me laugh
thanks though I needed it today!


edit on 22-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)


Mate, I'm an Aussie too...maybe now you know that you'll read this in a different context...you know what our sense of humor is like



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics
 


As I read it I was thinking is is this sarcasm but I wasn't sure
you sounded so shocked by the find...

Nice one though



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics
 


I'm sorry no one gets your point, I do. I will attempt to translate for those without the capacity to do so for themselves.

Based on a calendar that has no dates beyond Dec. 2012 people decide the world will end.

Based on a calendar that DOES have dates beyond Dec. 2012 he is showing the world wont end.

His point is that basing anything like this on whether there's another date on the calendar is ludicrous.





new topics
top topics
 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join