It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Video Ever - I Think!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It is easy to use CGI and call something real when you make the video quality fuzzy enough as to hide all imperfect details of cropping something into the video.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I no longer trust UFO videos or pictures anymore due to the hoaxers and liars that are trying to make a name, which is a shame because some of the ones that I discount could actually be the real thing

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

um....they maybe saw it flying around while they were driving, then decided to stop and film it....and it happened to be flying around clouds.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by twistedroots
reply to post by SavedOne

um....they maybe saw it flying around while they were driving, then decided to stop and film it....and it happened to be flying around clouds.

Read my post on page 2. It's a viral advert, end of.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Once again the UFO is only hiding from the perspective of the videographer and no one else. Look the UFO can be seen by everybody for miles around but he is hiding from my camera! Ai Yeeee!

And he films all the other cars that aren't stopping to view it either.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Ehhh if we saw as many real UFOs as the videos you posted, they'd count more than the entire Earth population!!!!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
* The UFO "plays" to the camera.

Originally posted by intrptr
Once again the UFO is only hiding from the perspective of the videographer and no one else.

+1
In my opinion this is the most important thing to remember with UFO videos.

Also take note of it's perspective in relation to the size of the clouds. That thing would be HUGE and completely obvious.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join