It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

voices on the bus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
im probably losing my mind, but i think its worth to mention here, maybe... anyways, on my way back from work on the bus, i was pretty tired and was just leaning forward resting on the seat in front of me when i started to hear some weird things. first a song that i swear was playing perfectly in the bus, but no radio was on/present (cant remember which song though). then with eyes closed i visualised a word being written in gold, against the usual black colour you see when you close your eyes. it felt important but i cant exactly remember it. it started with a "y" and went something along the lines of "yuang...something or other" thats just somewhat of an accurate guess from what i remember. there were three or four more letters onto that word, and im not sure if those letters are arranged how i saw it, but im very sure they were somewhat like that. then the weirdest part is that i heard a female-ish voice say a few things, one phrase i remember distinctly is "the world will dance with jesus". this all probably sounds insane, but it wasn't exactly my average ride home. so... whos up for having me committed??
dfh out.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I've learned to accept things that I do not understand instead of bashing/blaming myself. There's only so much a person can come up with on their own. The rest? Well, that's for all of us to discover. Looking forward to the world dancing with Jesus. Thanks for posting, I'm interested in other events if you come across more. Okay, now time for everyone else to say you're hallucinating because of stress and ask if you're on medication...

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well, a couple things.

Yuang, is a word that phoenetically is chinese. It would be pronounced like so: YOU-ong.

The Dancing with Jesus quote, that quote itself makes little sense to me, but the context in how strange it is reminds me of what happens to me when I'm exceptionally tired at a half-way point in sleep. I hear sentences and conversation, which make little sense, and say the silliest things. It's a hypnagogic trance type of situation. You had mentioned you closed your eyes, and heard music too. That happens to me as well, in between sleep and awake. The similarities are enough to draw a parallel.

Do you experience this before sleep? Funny conversation, and music when you are half-in and half out of sleep?

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It is nothing but psycho babble the brain is constantly generating and processing info it is ...nothing... it is not spiritual ...it is normal... you are just blowing it into a spriritual thing in hopes you have some mystic powers or are special.
While i mediatated for over 20 years i thought i was the cats meow... I know better now!

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
saint4God,

yeah, the medication thing comes up a lot i've noticed. but yea, i see what you mean, i wont bash myself, it was just a weird thing is all. who knows what it means.

ADHDsux4me,

the beginning of the word was something like "yuang", then there were other letters after it, cant remember, gah. thanks for that though. i thought about how the dancing with jesus part could be somewhat related to how jesus is supposedly supposed to come back and take the world as his bride, thus the dance... ?? i dunno. now that you mentioned that, there have been times before sleep where i'll here a voice loud and clear say something, that startles me. the voice is rare, and not often, this one was feminine, the others masculine. i think it was more strange because i was on the bus from work, i'll try and mention whats worth it in the future if anything. thanks for your input.

HAL2003,

it just might be psycho babble. in no way did i label it as anything other than what i experienced, and only because it almost never happens. i have no "hopes" in finding spiritual powers in myself as i already KNOW all humans are somewhat capable. not special either, just another spek of light on the earth like you. i suppose the meditation thing works or doesnt work for some eh? well, thanks for your input.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
well do thos words mean anything to you

maybe someone must have died on that bus and still has somthing to be done?
and i don't think your going insane if you were going insane you would'nt have the wit to say it aloud.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
the word doesnt mean anything. the phrase, not really, just reminds me of my uncles rants about the coming of christ. im in a real tough transitional period right now, so i guess im trying to dicern some important things about my reality. lets just say its complicated... dfh out.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
you might not know it

but it happens in the back of your mind maybe your thinking about your uncle?

and his rants go onto the chat we could discuss this more easily

new topics

top topics

join