Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Calling himself an “Obama surrogate

page: 1

join

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The Campaign Spot - National Review Online
www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot - Similarto The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

8 hours ago ... Calling himself an “Obama surrogate,” he said this when asked about the Obama campaign's attack ads this week on Mitt Romney's record at ...

“One image says it all: The flag of the seal of Newark, being burned by angry crowd of Obama staffers outside Booker’s embassy gates… Ever since Shah Daley left the Obama camp, there has been fear that the radical young students had taken over the movement…

Wow what have we got here? I guess it has to do with the city of Newark NJ?
I do not know. I am hoping ATS members can shed some light on this video and recent news.
I think the video is a spoof? Can you members make heads or tails out of this? Is it meaning full?
Cheers ljb
edit on 5/21/2012 by longjohnbritches because: content

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Parallels to the Iran hostage crisis after Shah Pahlavi was overthrown....

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Parallels to the Iran hostage crisis after Shah Pahlavi was overthrown....

Hi ex_
Thanks for the info. Do you think the youngsters will get it?
I will have to find a way to watch the vid.
cheers ljb

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

That's a good question. Kids can be pretty sharp these days. Truth be told, I'm not sure most oldsters will get it either. It's a bit of an... advanced(?) concept. I don't know. Hard to say....

ETA: Mind if I ask how old you are? (I'm 61.)
edit on 5/21/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

That's a good question. Kids can be pretty sharp these days. Truth be told, I'm not sure most oldsters will get it either. It's a bit of an... advanced(?) concept. I don't know. Hard to say....

ETA: Mind if I ask how old you are? (I'm 61.)
edit on 5/21/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

Close.
The reason I had that thought is the Iran Hostage was quite a while ago.
About 32 yrs. Yikes
Cheers ljb

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Jeez. 32 years. Maybe we should take a poll. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the ATS members had some idea about it. I mean the real members--not this new crop of kids and GLP rejects. Which sort of answers my question: Probably youngsters in general have no idea; PoliSci majors maybe; a fair number of ATS....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Jeez. 32 years. Maybe we should take a poll. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the ATS members had some idea about it. I mean the real members--not this new crop of kids and GLP rejects. Which sort of answers my question: Probably youngsters in general have no idea; PoliSci majors maybe; a fair number of ATS....

We may speak of youth perhaps because we no longer have it. LOl
But on a serious note-- I am a strong believer that history can sort out most any of our questions.
The Marxist factions in education today have pre-empted teaching history with teaching sex and gay behavior and whatnot. And a great number of children have to deal with broken homes and a lot of trying to figure WTF is going on here.
The government is more into allowing drug use and then busting the ones that use to fill the prisons and drain the taxpayers for their upkeep.
I guess that is why I think it is hard for any age bracket to have a handle on what is really going on.
I guess the video sorta suggests the same thing. GOVERNMENT GONE NUTS.
lol ljb

new topics

top topics

join