It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien in the White House - Admitted Treason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Not only is the birth certificate an Admitted Forgery, but we now see that there is likely no birth certificate in Hawaii. If true, the forgery is treason. If true, the original run in the election was treason and amounts to a foreign invasion.

The rulers of the Earth need to take note of the future that extends beyond the event horizon of the Day of the Lord. For the most part, the rulers are the ones who pay the ultimate price for corrupting the Earth. God places the ruler on the throne. The choices they make along the way will determine the side of truth they are on. Jesus condemned the moneychangers (Bankers), the Priests and the Masons (Builders). It's all coming together. The first word below is a powerful word from God. Woe says it all.

Isaiah 10:10 (Answers why)

Woe to those who make unjust laws,
to those who issue oppressive decrees,
2 to deprive the poor of their rights
and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people,
making widows their prey
and robbing the fatherless.
3 What will you do on the day of reckoning,
when disaster comes from afar?
To whom will you run for help?
Where will you leave your riches?
4 Nothing will remain but to cringe among the captives
or fall among the slain.

Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away,
his hand is still upraised.

Isaiah 24 (Answers how - Angels come to earth to execute justice)

The floodgates of the heavens are opened,
the foundations of the earth shake.
19 The earth is broken up,
the earth is split asunder,
the earth is violently shaken.
20 The earth reels like a drunkard,
it sways like a hut in the wind;
so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion
that it falls —never to rise again.

21 In that day the Lord will punish
the powers in the heavens above
and the kings on the earth below.
22 They will be herded together
like prisoners bound in a dungeon;
they will be shut up in prison
and be punished[a] after many days.
23 The moon will be dismayed,
the sun ashamed;
for the Lord Almighty will reign
on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem,
and before its elders—with great glory.

Isaiah 26 (Answers what happens to the dead in Christ; those who followed the law of love)

But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Jude 1 (Further Answers how the judgment mentioned in the book of Enoch will be served in the last day.) See the link in my signature.

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

edit on 21-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I wish people would stop using politics to push their religious agenda.

I came on here to see if the birthers were proved right once and for all, and next thing I know, I'm bombarded with a ton of scripture. It's ridiculous.

Jeez...this is the US Madness forum, not the "spout Biblical doom and gloom" section.

edit on CMondaypm353500f00America/Chicago21 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 5/21/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

ETA: I did read a couple articles today that said that 6 more articles were found using Archive.org, the wayback machine and similar methods, that stated that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. I cannot say anything for the sources, as they were found in comments on other articles.

Either way, there is definitely something to the birther conspiracy. Too much has been done to "scrub" the details about the man for there not to be.

I cannot speak to the rest of the OP, as I do not speak Bible.
edit on 5/21/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

I came on here to see if the birthers were proved right once and for all, and next thing I know, I'm bombarded with a ton of scripture. It's ridiculous.

Jeez...this is the US Madness forum, not the "spout Biblical doom and gloom" section.

edit on CMondaypm353500f00America/Chicago21 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

Deny ignorance. This is your chance. I am quoting an author named Isaiah. It happens to be published in a work that you may not enjoy reading. In either case, religion has nothing to do with it. Isaiah was a Sage that witnessed the future. We should take notice. If he is proven wrong, we can at least admire his conviction to stand with those who are displaced by despotic rulers who lie against truth. Isaiah is a good author to quote. He is no different than anyone else in history who held an opinion of truth. I mention God since Isaiah mentions him as the topic of historical significance. This forum is filled with authors and their ideological beliefs. Politics is defined as such.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Indeed, it's crazy lol

As to the apparent topic that this thread is supposed to be (which is it, really? lol), that's great, but it's probably going to go nowhere.

I mean, it's like both George Bush senior and junior being elected president, even though their grandfather had been accused of AND FOUND GUILTY of treason.

No one says boo about it, even if they knew. Crazy.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina

Indeed, it's crazy lol

As to the apparent topic that this thread is supposed to be (which is it, really? lol), that's great, but it's probably going to go nowhere.

I mean, it's like both George Bush senior and junior being elected president, even though their grandfather had been accused of AND FOUND GUILTY of treason.

No one says boo about it, even if they knew. Crazy.

Isaiah was not afraid of standing for truth. Rulers of his day and age were corrupt, just like ours. We either stand on one side of truth or the other. There is no in between.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Not only is the birth certificate an Admitted Forgery, but we now see that there is likely no birth certificate in Hawaii. If true, the forgery is treason. If true, the original run in the election was treason and amounts to a foreign invasion.

The rulers of the Earth need to take note of the future that extends beyond the event horizon of the Day of the Lord. For the most part, the rulers are the ones who pay the ultimate price for corrupting the Earth. God places the ruler on the throne. The choices they make along the way will determine the side of truth they are on. Jesus condemned the moneychangers (Bankers), the Priests and the Masons (Builders). It's all coming together. The first word below is a powerful word from God. Woe says it all.

Isaiah 10:10 (Answers why)

Woe to those who make unjust laws,
to those who issue oppressive decrees,
2 to deprive the poor of their rights
and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people,
making widows their prey
and robbing the fatherless.
3 What will you do on the day of reckoning,
when disaster comes from afar?
To whom will you run for help?
Where will you leave your riches?
4 Nothing will remain but to cringe among the captives
or fall among the slain.

Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away,
his hand is still upraised.

Isaiah 24 (Answers how - Angels come to earth to execute justice)

The floodgates of the heavens are opened,
the foundations of the earth shake.
19 The earth is broken up,
the earth is split asunder,
the earth is violently shaken.
20 The earth reels like a drunkard,
it sways like a hut in the wind;
so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion
that it falls —never to rise again.

21 In that day the Lord will punish
the powers in the heavens above
and the kings on the earth below.
22 They will be herded together
like prisoners bound in a dungeon;
they will be shut up in prison
and be punished[a] after many days.
23 The moon will be dismayed,
the sun ashamed;
for the Lord Almighty will reign
on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem,
and before its elders—with great glory.

Isaiah 26 (Answers what happens to the dead in Christ; those who followed the law of love)

But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Jude 1 (Further Answers how the judgment mentioned in the book of Enoch will be served in the last day.) See the link in my signature.

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

While I'm personally convinced Obama was born in Kenya, the link you have provided will be used against you as an unreliable source (and I would agree).

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

While I'm personally convinced Obama was born in Kenya, the link you have provided will be used against you as an unreliable source (and I would agree).

All Hawaii needs to do is produce the one that is the original. The video below admits to releasing the forgery. We know it's a forgery and the lawyer is on record admitting it. Forget the link I provided. Consult the other 1000 that are easily obtained on Google.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yeah, I get so damned tired of coming on this site and being beaten over the head with scripture too. Kafka or Victor Hugo would have worked just as well, and been less abstruse and more enjoyable. So let my complaint be registered too.

As to subject at hand: I left the annoying video and went to the relevant link. Basically, AZ said "show us the birth certificate" and HI said "prove you need it." This has been in the news for days. Somebody wake me when he and his handlers are in a FEMA camp waiting to be put in the dock for treason....

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Now, people, let's not kill the messenger.

I believe he is using the bible in order to link ancient prophesy to current events. At least that is how I interpreted it.

I do believe that TPTB knew that Obama was not eligible to be president due to where he was born, but they picked him and groomed him for the position, obviously. This guy literally came out of nowhere and was handed the presidency. They figured they could stall and lie their way out of the obvious problem which is that he was not a natural-born citizen of this country, clearly against the constitutional requirements for a president.

They even put up McCain and Palin as his GOP rivals to ensure his election.....an aging, vicious old duffer fully ensconced in the military / industrial complex, and a total ditz. Yeah, I went there, and I don't take it back.

There are many ramifications to the fact that Obama was completely ineligible for the office of POTUS.....But most people are so ignorant of the constitution and what it says, they'll just blow it off. If Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and Powell aren't in jail for their crimes, Obama certainly won't be either.

End result? The sheep will continue to graze and be distracted by wedge issues such as homosexuality and abortion, and ignore the most heinous crimes the US has yet committed.

It's just business as usual.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

What is interesting to note from my OP is the fact that the three main characters still plague mankind. Bankers, False Priests and Masons (Builders). Jesus condemned the right crowd. We can deny it because it's in the Bible, but Jesus and Isaiah both had it right. Man's problem has always been the king of man. We need only choose the correct LORD and we will find peace.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Oh sweet lapdancing Jesus on a unicycle! If everyone who thought they had properly interpretted the Bible were right, the world would have ended 5 million times already. To base this 'prophesy' on the New Testament is nuts, but to base it on the Old Testament is just plain lunacy! The Tanakh was not even codified until around 70 C.E., and the 'stories' contained within are simply that: stories that are loosely wound around some Jewish history.

One blaring discrepency in the Jewish texts is the mentioning of the Sabbath in the Ten Commandments in Exodus, yet the tradition of the Sabbath did not come about until the Babylonian Captivity after the first destruction of the Temple in 587 B.C.E., long after the Exodus from Egypt, and the kingdoms of Saul, David, and Solomon. Both the Sabbath and Synogogue were started during the 49 years in Babylonia. The parallels of the story of Noah, and the Epic of Gilgamesh definitely suggest that the Jews 'borrowed' that myth as well, probably during the same time period.

The extinction of the human race cannot and will not be foretold by the writings of Bronze Age peoples. The future is not yet written. Stop trying to find meaning in your life from myths of the past, and start living in the present while planning for the future. To live life in constant fear of 'God's Wrath' is to waste the precious gift you have been given: Today. It is the only thing you are guaranteed, tomorrow is up for debate regardless.

As for the Earth, it will be here with or without us for another four and a half billion years, until the Sun finally burns out and goes supernova, thus sending the atoms that we are made of out into the cosmos to become the next generation of stars...
edit on 22-5-2012 by JaxonRoberts because: mah grammar sucked!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Hey, F.Y.I. if you have a phobia about reading lots and lots of scripture then the Religion, Faith, and Theology forum is a bad place to hand around. Just sayin, the title of the forum should send up red flags that there will be scripture in the threads contained herein.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

I do believe that TPTB knew that Obama was not eligible to be president due to where he was born, but they picked him and groomed him for the position, obviously. This guy literally came out of nowhere and was handed the presidency. They figured they could stall and lie their way out of the obvious problem which is that he was not a natural-born citizen of this country, clearly against the constitutional requirements for a president.

I just don't get this "literally came out of nowhere" stuff, as if it proves something. I hear this all the time from Obama-haters. What does that even mean? He was a young senator and is a young president -- he hasn't had a lot of years to show for yet -- and that's suspicious.... why??? Kennedy was young, and hadn't had a lot of years' experience when he became president. Obama doesn't come from a long line of politicians in his family, i.e., Kennedy, Bush, etc. And that's suspicious.... why??? Why does he have to be old and from a political family to be released from suspicion?

I have yet to see any indisputable evidence that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. I see a lot of desperate people trying to show "proof", which falls apart upon closer inspection. I think every president has its haters, and a certain group of Obama-haters are trying to take advantage of the fact that he is black, has a name that doesn't sound American, and has a father who was not American.

If someone doesn't think Obama has done a good job of being president, fine -- talk about that. But this whole birther stuff is beneath us all.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

1: I refuse to worship any god that threatens punishment if I don't.

2: Romney was born and raised in Mexico, did Arizona ask for his birth certificate? Didn't think so

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dorkfish87

2: Romney was born and raised in Mexico, did Arizona ask for his birth certificate? Didn't think so

Romney is not a candidate that I would vote for either, but...

Mitt Romney’s father, George Romney, has been invoked on the campaign trail often.

Newt Gingrich used his release of 12 years’ of tax records as an example to push his rival to release his own tax returns. On Thursday night, Romney mentioned the fact that his father was born in Mexico in response to Gingrich’s allegations that he is “anti-immigrant,” which raises the question: If George Romney was born in Mexico, how could he run for president?

It is clear that naturalized citizens cannot qualify for the office of president, but there is no clarification in the U.S. Constitution pertaining to people born to U.S. citizens in a foreign country, and there is no definition of a “natural-born citizen.” Some experts have challenged the idea that foreign-born children of U.S. citizens are “natural-born” because citizenship is conferred upon them after birth.

LINK

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

God doesn't threaten punishment. We reap what we sow according to law. The law of God in the universe is setup so that the universe gives to those who give. It takes from those who take. You will light the fire you burn by. The law ensures it.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

God doesn't threaten punishment. We reap what we sow according to law. The law of God in the universe is setup so that the universe gives to those who give. It takes from those who take. You will light the fire you burn by. The law ensures it.

So, if one is an atheist, but devotes their life to helping others - he will still burn in hell?
edit on 22-5-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Romans 13:1 KJV ""Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers, For there is not power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God."

Hebrews 13:17 KJV "Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you."

1 Peter 2:13-17 KJV "Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God. Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king."

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

So, if one is an atheist, but devotes their life to helping others - he will still burn in hell?
edit on 22-5-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

It depends on what the effort was exerted for and to whom the effort was dedicated. An Atheist can only work for two people. He can work for himself or he can work good works for others. If he works for himself, he is duplicitous. If we say we are seeking good, but do it for ourselves, then we are merely selfish. If he works for others, he is likely simply working for his own glory so that other can see his deeds. The same can be said for the Christian. The third motivation, which exists for the Christian, is seeking good to avoid judgment. This is, again, duplicity. What is really being sought?

Here is what God says on the issue.

Giving to the Needy

Matthew 6

6 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

In all cases, the Bible will be found to reveal the truth of every subject. The hypocrites only do what they do for themselves. An Atheist will be motivated by self and by the material world. A true Christian is only motivated by a love for others as a reflection of his love for God. Good is its own reward.

new topics

top topics

join