It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Freemasons & 33 - Geometry,Astrology, or Devil Worship?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
Jesuits didn't supplant it into its modern form until later on.

This sentence makes no grammatical sense.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
A couple of videos of Ex-Jesuit Dr Alberto Rivera spilling the beans on what the order gets up to and how they control things. He met his end by the 'poison cup', a favorite of the Jesuits.

An 8 minute video on the infiltration of Jesuits into secret societies and various protestant denominations

The full-length 2hr version of the interview

Enjoy!.....more info coming your way in the next day or so as well (too many links opened up to get through)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Jesuits didn't supplant it into its modern form until later on.

This sentence makes no grammatical sense.

Let me decipher it for you...

I am fairly certain that the original Masons (who didn't invite anyone else into their club from other professions) of the 10th century didn't worship The Great Architect of the Universe, Jah-Bul-On the tri-headed Cat-man-Frog god with the body of a spider (have you been caught in its web too!), another false trinity against the true God. This blatantly Luciferian occult teaching was brought in by the Jesuits for example.

In 1873, the renowned masonic author and historian General Albert Pike, later to become Grand Commander of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Supreme Council (of the 33rd Degree) at Charleston, USA, wrote of his reaction on learning of Jah-Bul-On. He was disquieted and disgusted by the name, and went on: 'No man or body of men can make me accept as a sacred word, as a symbol of the infinite and eternal Godhead, a mongrel word, in part composed of the name of an accursed and beastly heathen god, whose name has been for more than two thousand years an appellation of the Devil.' source

Why would masonic temples be patterned after King Solomon's temple? I am sure autowrench can tell you that when Solomon backside from following the true God he became the highest occultist in the world and most of occult knowledge present in the world derives from him.

Why would Freemasonry have these pillars of Jachin and Boaz representing the egyptian false gods of the sun and moon, Isis and Osiris?

- I can tell you what is the source of light that symbolically comes from the north that the temple wants to block out

Isaiah 14:13 For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the farthest sides of the north:

That would be...the throne of God

- Extinguishing the light of the candle represents the enterprise of the snuffing out of the true light of the world, Jesus.
edit on 27-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

you can take our symbols and change their meaning to suit your needs all you want, but that will not change their meaning to us.

Perhaps one day, you will realize you have been snowed. No matter. I bet if a thousand men who had been involved in masonry for years tried to tell you the same things we are trying to convey, you would still want to believe the few non masons who fear anything different than their little idea of reality.

I would say don't let the fear of the unknown consume you, but I think it's a bit too late.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I would say don't let the fear of the unknown consume you, but I think it's a bit too late.

It isn't non-masons telling me what the symbols mean....it is people who have been in it beyond your level to actually get the insider teaching....the knowledge was passed down to the man doing those videos from his wife's father who was from a mega occult family and very high up in these secretive orders.

JAH = Jahweh, the God of the Hebrews.
BUL = Baal, the ancient Canaanite fertility god associated with 'licentious rites of imitative magic'.
ON = Osiris, the Ancient Egyptian god of the underworld.

I am not going to follow this great architect of the universe of freemasonry when it is the worship of Baal and Osiris.

It was Elijah who had to face the priest of Baal on Mt Carmel in 1 Kings 18

I am not going to get involved in some kind of vicarious veneration of Baal (who's other names are Baphotmet, Molech, Set, Satan)

I am afraid I draw the line at someone calling the Godhead of the universe that it is Satan and I should follow him especially when that 'being' is opposite to my God, The Lord of Lords, First and the Last, The Ancient of Days. Even Albert Pike when he heard the name was aghast at it and recognized it as the Devil. You gotta draw the line somewhere and that line is a tad too far for me to cross!

Appeasing Baal/Molech commonly associated with human sacrifice of ones first born child.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I am fairly certain that the original Masons (who didn't invite anyone else into their club from other professions) of the 10th century didn't worship The Great Architect of the Universe...

Being that it is a synonym for God, actually they did. Is this the silly stuff they teach you in Seventh Day Satanist School?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

It isn't non-masons telling me what the symbols mean....it is people who have been in it beyond your level...

If they are 'beyond our level' then they would be way beyond your level.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I think he is learning from Bill Shenobelen. After all, who could argue with a 97th degree warlock. We are just low level. Every mason I have ever met was a low level. It almost begs the question, where are these high level masons? Where do the meet? When do they meet? Surely our masonic instructor here can answer those mundane questions.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

It almost begs the question, where are these high level masons? Where do the meet? When do they meet?

Oooh, ooh, I know the answer!

The Hooters in Burlington, North Carolina, Wednesday, the 30th, aproximately 6:00PM in the evening.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

It almost begs the question, where are these high level masons? Where do the meet? When do they meet?

Oooh, ooh, I know the answer!

The Hooters in Burlington, North Carolina, Wednesday, the 30th, aproximately 6:00PM in the evening.

And there will be beer. So we can put another one of those nasty masonic rumors to bed.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I was waiting for this to pop up. Most of the crap on this subject came from Stephen Knight, but he never cites anything and instead relies on people to just take his word for it. That is not the "god of Freemasonry" nor is there one. The more you post, the more I see you are just cutting-and-pasting from anti-Masonic propaganda sites. You anti-Masons just recycle the same garbage over and over and over again.

I highly doubt you know any actual "high level" Masons.

As I said about your previous posts, this breakdown of words is from Stephen Knight who never cited a thing.

I'm glad you brought up Baal. I've posted on this before:

I'm so glad you brought up Baal. I just read an interesting book called "Workman Unashamed" by Christopher Haffner where the author first starts talking about the very name of God and its start as YHWH leading to the transformation into Jehovah, meaning "Lord" and its applications through the Bible and variations between the different versions of the Bible. Examples is Jehovah Elohim, Jehovah Rohi, and so forth (fascinating read). He then starts on Ba'al and the Bible where he states the following things:

Despite the fact that no Royal Arch ritual uses the word Ba'al...

---

Throughout the Old Testament, the word Ba'al is an ordinary everyday word, with ordinary everyday meanings. It is true that it is used sixty-nine times to represent a Canaanite god or gods, although often not as a proper name, but as a description. It is used as a proper name of other things or persons many times. For Example Ba'al is the name of a city in 1 Chronicles 4:33. In 1 Chronicles 5:5 and 9:36, it is a name of a Jewish person.

It is used even more frequently in combination:

Baal Gad, Baal Hazor, Baal Hermon, Baal Meon, Baal Perazim, Baal Shalisha, Baal Tamar, Baal Zephon, Baalah, Baalath (feminine of Baal), Baalath Beor and Baale are names of towns or places.
Baal Hanan and Baalis are names of kings.
Baal Berith, Baal Peor, and Baal Zebub (Lord of the Flies) are names of gods.

---

However, what is much more significant is the use of baal translated into other words. It is translated as "master" four times...

---

This is very important, as by analogy, Yahweh is the Ba'al of Israel. Another translation is "owner" (twelve times).

---

A third translation is as husband (eleven times).

He then goes on to talk about Stephen Knight's book, The Brotherhood, and debunks much of the Masons worship Ba'al myth:

With disregard for logical thought, Knight makes assumptions about the meaning of the second Royal Arch word which appear nowhere in any Masonic ritual, and then treats them as if they were true. He proceeds to suggest that the words of an obscure sixteenth century demonologist are relevant to twentieth century Masons. Knight is attacking only what his imagination has led him to believe is the meaning of the second word, with no reference the only relevant meanings - those which are explained to every new Royal Arch Mason.

He discusses an interesting theory to the beginning of the Royal Arch and its secret words, and how over time they have been slightly changed in pronunciation.

I don't agree with everything in the book, but it's an interesting read.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

The stuff on Jah-Bul-On I only came across yesterday, the information on the meanings of various symbols is known for years.

Please share with me if this new information I have come across is incorrect. What is the name of the Great Architect of the Universe then according to Freemasonry. If he has multiple heads what are they called?

The information isn't from Bill Shenobelen, it is from Professor Walter Veith who received it from his wife's father. This wife's family was heavily into the occult.

Please provide some Bible translations and verses where I can look up these Baal words from. If they are not from King James version then you will be wasting your time.

Have you got any comments to make about the Alberto Rivera videos or the case of defense for John Todd?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You only came across this yesterday?

Here is a small list of Bible verses:

1 Chronicles 4:33
1 Chronicles 5:5
1 Chronicles 9:36
Joshua 11:17
Joshua 12:7
Joshua 13:5
2 Samuel 13:23
1 Chronicles 5:23
Numbers 32:38
2 Samuel 5:20
2 Kings 4:42
Exodus 14:9
Joshua 15:29
Joshua 19:44
1 Chronicle 1:49-50
Genesis 36:39
1 Chronicle 27:28
Jeremiah 40:14
Judges 8:33
Numbers 25:3
Deuteronomy 4:3
2 Kings 1:16

GAOTU is just a generic term used so each member can apply this to his particular faith. As we allow men of various faiths to join, we cannot elevate any one faith above the others so we use generic terms. When we pray I'm praying to my God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

You got it from some professor? Really? Well that information really came to light with Stephen Knight and his fabricated book.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I find it interesting that the dog star Sirius was studied by the Egyptians because it announced the flooding of the Nile was coming and the Nephilim are associated with causing the great flood of the Bible.

Maybe just a coincidence but interesting synchronicity none the less.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

LOL! this is the meat of the matter! At least you can bet that the Hall will bear SOME resemblance to Solomons Temple-but for how long?----

So many fallacies, so little time...........

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

actually Ive never seen a pic of JahBulOm.....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

This is a big assumption. Shame!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The information isn't from Bill Shenobelen, it is from Professor Walter Veith who received it from his wife's father. This wife's family was heavily into the occult.

what "level" was this person? Where was he raised?
In order to understand if he is telling the truth, we would first need to know what masonic affiliations he has, had. Like Bill Schenobelen claimed he was a regular mason, then talked about being in the Memphis Mirzam which is a clandestine rite and would void his masonic ties. He then remained a member years after being Born Again, which seems to be against that religious belief based on how fundamentalists seem to react to masonry. Then was a hardcore satanist as well as a Catholic Priest. So either he was a fraud, or he was INCREDIBLY dumb. Since he is able to dupe conspiracy folks into buying his books and videos, I am leaning towards the first choice.

edit to add:
It seems as if your doctor is anti science. I will be interested to hear about his "sources".
link

Professor Walter Veith obtained his doctorate in zoology from the University of Cape Town in 1979. He believes that the theory of evolution does not provide a plausible explanation of our origins, and that the geological and paleontological data do not support evolution over long periods of time, but rather imply catastrophism, which is consistent with the Genesis account. He lectures internationally on this topic and has undertaken extensive tours to Europe, Africa, and North America.

edit on 29-5-2012 by network dude because: added information

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

A couple of videos of Ex-Jesuit Dr Alberto Rivera

Rivera was never a Jesuit.

Nor was he ever a doctor, for that matter.

en.wikipedia.org...

The links at the bottom of the page are to the articles in "Christianity Today" and "Cornerstone", which both expose Rivera as a huckster.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

actually Ive never seen a pic of JahBulOm.....

That was a picture of a supposed demon named "Bael", taken from a Renaissance-era grimoire called the Goetia. It quite obviously has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join