It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Freemasons & 33 - Geometry,Astrology, or Devil Worship?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Blaming everything bad on an artificial being is just transference of blame, after all. Simply put, Satan/Devil was made up by the Church, such a being didn't exist in Ancient Times...Satan is a Myth.

Not according to Aleister Crowley of the Ordo Templi Orientis, an order you studied under.

"Satan! Cry Aloud! Though Exalted Most High! Oh Me Father Satan! The Eye!" (Aleister Crowley, Magnum Opus, Book Four)

"This serpent, Satan, is not the enemy of man... He is 'The Devil' of the (Egyptian) Book of Thoth, and his emblem is 'Baphomet,' the Androgyne who is the hieroglyph of arcane perfection...But moreover his letter is Ayin, the Eye; he is Light and his zodiacal image is Capricornus, that leaping goat whose attribute is liberty." (Magick in Theory and Practice' by Aleister Crowley)

hmmmm, this coming from a man who says:

I possess more exalted titles than I have ever been able to count. I am supposed to know more secret signs, tokens, passwords, grand words, grips, and so on, than I could actually learn in a dozen lives. An elephant would break down under the insignia I am entitled to wear. source: p. 628, chapter 67 Confessions by Aleister Crowley)

--------------------------------------------
ahhh.... I just found a nice little quote for you which is what I have been saying to you all along

It is through this weakness that the perfected man, the Sun, is of dual nature, and his evil twin slays him in his glory. So the triumphant Lord of Heaven, the beloved of Apollo and the Muses is brought down into the dust, and who shall mourn him but his Mother Nature, Venus, the lady of love and sorrow? Well is it if she bears within her the Secret of Resurrection!...She is Isis and Mary, Istar and Bhavani, Artemis and Diana. source: p. 635, chapter 67 Confessions by Aleister Crowley)

So what is this guy saying exactly (who is also a 33 degree freemason, top Satanist and known affectionately as the most wicked man in the world)

That is, this 'perfected man' is dual aspected in nature, masculine form is the symbol of the Sun and feminine aspect is the moon or Venus. That his 'evil twin' actually threw him out of Heaven (which we know is arch-angel Michael which is just another name for Jesus, 'the one who is what God is', God's highest 'message' to the world being Jesus) and down to the earth (dust). Also we see Crowley say that Mary, Isis, Diana are all the same single 'being'.

As I have told you many times now, the feminine aspect of the Dragon/the Devil is Lucifer and the masculine aspect is Satan. That is why my whole thread is made up concerning the veneration of the sun god because it is really a reverence Christians unwittingly pay to Satan showing that their allegiance is to him rather than their God being the Creator who said worship Him on His day which is the Sabbath day.
--------------------
I think I am going to have to add this post to my other thread as well

I will post up a reply to the Ellen White post tomorrow hopefully
edit on 25-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

It is beyond rediculous and so is your belief that they "control us from the top down". We democratically elect our leadership on a regular basis. The main power truly lies with the member base and their votes

Freemasonry does not exist to combat protestantism our any other religion for that matter. Your claims are nothing more than unsubstantiated paranoid fear-mongering.

What constitutes a "high level Mason" where this conspiracy takes place?

You really are a paranoid bunch?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I think the story is even more credible that he is accused of being a child molester and rapist. This is the Modus operandi of the illuminati for a killing. They tarnish a person's name before hand then kill them. Same thing with Michael Jackson and accusations against him but his sister claims the illuminati killed him and their is plenty of evidence to make this claim if one looks into it. Same thing with Tupac, accused him of being a rapist before the illuminati killed him too.

You have to be really gullible in drinking the cool-aid of the 'official story' on John Todd's death, it is equivalent to swallowing the 'official story' on Sept 11. You really think guys like Fritz Springmeier (who wrote the book 'bloodlines of the illuminati') who is the source of the information that John Todd was assassinated the day he was released from prison would just make the story up. You think Springmeier and Todd who were/are both Christian men rallying up against the powerful occult organizations which control the world would just lie, make things up and become child molesters and rapists! That is what I call a little gullible....You know it is perfectly within the power of these groups to fabricate up that he was in some mental institution, that is all too easy for them.

This same kind of gullibility I fear extends to this whole Tanxil hoax thing as well. That people within the Freemasonry and illuminati orders have put out this Tanxil hoax information in order to preserve Freemasonry...they know it is fabricated and it gives a short-circuited thinking way out of questions that can lead to a sticky situation....Do you really think the curator in the British Museum is going to acknowledge it, he would have been threatened and made deader than a door knob before you could blink an eye

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

You talk as if you don't even know the Knights Templars where an official group of the Vatican apparatus

Do you need some historical quotes to back that up???

Then from out the Knights Templars comes the Rosicrucian then the Jesuits and from them Freemasonry (also including their creation of other more secretive societies like illuminati, Knights of Colombus and Malta, Golden Dawn ect)....then we have these secret groups being the commanders for the new religions for mass public consumption like New Age and Wicca all based on pantheism, creating a layer removed for who exactly the god/goddess and 'light' is here

Who the hell do you think is credited as being 'the Father of the New Age Movement' French Jesuit Pierre Teilhard de Chardin. Robert Schuller who was in charge of the theological formation of the United Nations philosophy says that the theological philosophy is based on the writings of Teilhard de Chardin!!!

While I don't know the ins and outs of every aspect of Freemasonry I do know the Jesuits well and exactly what they are capable of....to discount this, the most powerful order in the world that they play no role in the creation of secret societies including Freemasonry is naive beyond measure

You think that the whole Jesuit orchestrated World Wars had nothing to do their influence over key people in Freemasonry like certain leaders of the allied forces.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Can anyone here show the symbol which designates someone who is a priest of Horus or what a priest of the Babylonian order of Dagon might wear.

I want to test your masonic knowledge to help illustrate a point

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Well there is something out of left field. I never made a claim that Templars of the Crusades were not under the command of the Pope. Where are you getting that? And what besting does it have on the subject at hand? As nd instead of throwing a red herring into the discussion, how about you counter my points with something relevant. We Masons are not tied to the Jesuits not do they exercise control over the Masons, and yes we do have a true democratic system in place.

You do realize there is documentation that points out the Masons existed before the Templars? There is also zero concrete evidence that the Templars led to the creation of the Masons. It's a romantic notion. I personally would love to find some actual documentation that find the connection but sadly most continuation/perpetuation myths can be easily debunked.

You can believe all you want but it's not right. How Freemasonry is ran, structured, and it's history proves your beliefs wrong, but you've been scared into believing it is so. Next time I see such Brothers as Ted Harrison, George Sellars, Bill Koon, Ron Seale, Jay Leonard, and the other Masonic leaders, I'll let them know they are really just Jesuit puppets because you think so. I'm sure they would get a good laugh.

You think that the whole Jesuit orchestrated World Wars had nothing to do their influence over key people in Freemasonry like certain leaders of the allied forces.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

As none of that pertains to Masonry I could care less.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You have the outsider version of I.H.S correct

But the Insider version is a reference to the false trinity of Isis, Horus, Set which is a reference to Lucifer

The symbol found in that particular masonic lodge comes from the Jesuits....a mark of their presence embedded into other symbols.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

It isn't really a red herring. Who do you think controlled the knowledge of the ancient mysteries in the early centuries A.D.?
The Pagan Roman empire through the cities of Alexandria and Rome. When the great library of Alexandria was burned down guess who basically had all the occult knowledge of the ancient mysteries???

You think that Rome/Vatican hasn't controlled the dissemination of this knowledge and had a big part to play all through the centuries?

I hope the 'democratic process' isn't anything like how the US runs its elections with every candidate loyal to Rome either through being a Knight of Malta, Knight of Columbus, Skull & Bones, 33degree Freemason or CFR (illuminati) member!!!

I am still doing more primary research to draw greater links between Freemasonry and the Jesuits.

It would be very difficult to determine who was a Jesuit infiltrator or collaborator in Freemasonry. One way is to throw out all Adventists in high positions of command (as they would be Jesuits with about 95% confidence). The other way would be to go through their Resumes/CVs and see where they studied (this approach is less certain but greatly increase the chances from someone who didn't attend a Jesuit affiliated institution.

Here is a list of Jesuit tertiary institutions in the US or go here for an international list

Boston College
Canisius College
College of the Holy Cross
Creighton University
University of Detroit Mercy
Fairfield University
F.U. Fairfield, Connecticut
Fordham University
Georgetown University
Gonzaga University
GU Spokane, Washington
Jesuit School of Theology of Santa Clara University
John Carroll University
JCU University Heights, Ohio
Le Moyne College
LMC
Loyola University
Loyola (MD)
Loyola Marymount University
LMU Los Angeles, California
Loyola University Chicago
LUC Chicago, Illinois
Loyola University New Orleans
LoyNO
LUNO New Orleans
Marquette University
M.U. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Regis University
Rockhurst University
Saint Joseph's University
St. Joe's
SJU Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Saint Louis University
Saint Peter's College
University of San Francisco
U.S.F. San Francisco, California
Santa Clara University
SCU Santa Clara, California
The University of Scranton
Seattle University
Spring Hill College
SHC Mobile, Alabama
Boston College School of Theology and Ministry
Xavier University

I wouldn't want to try and be clever and accuse a Jesuit of being a Jesuit if he is undercover....you might put yourself in bodily harm, that is no joke
edit on 26-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
So what is this guy saying exactly (who is also a 33 degree freemason, top Satanist and known affectionately as the most wicked man in the world)

Crowley was only a Mason for a few months and never joined the Scottish Rite. Stop making things up while on your Adventist Crusade.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Then from out the Knights Templars comes the Rosicrucian then the Jesuits and from them Freemasonry...

According to the Regius Manuscript, which refers to a Masonic gathering in the 10th Century, Operative Masonry predates all of the orginizations you just mentioned.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I had a good look at the passage you cited n page 481 of 'Great Controversy' (1927 ed.) and I honestly could not see what the issue of conflict is. I will be easy on you because this is the last of the unique SDA theologies and I haven't addressed it yet on my main thread but even then a plain reading on the passage should reveal no conflicts.

This White passage is relating to the concept known as the 'investigative judgement' which occurs in the 'heavenly sanctuary' where from the end of the 2300 day (year) time period of Daniel 8:14 Jesus entered from the Holy Place to the Most Holy Place in the heavenly sanctuary to determine who will make it into the 'book of life' before probation ends ('close of His ministration'). After probation ends then no more people will be written down in the book of life that will called up to God in the air on His second coming. Probation period ends some time during the tribulation period after the mark of the beast system has been implemented for a good while to force everyone to choose whether they set their allegiance to man's laws or God's Divine Law.

The sanctuary service that this passage is referring to relates to what the earthly priests did down here in terms of needing to offer a blood sacrifice in atonement for someones sins to be cleansed. With Jesus offering himself as our blood sacrifice to atone for our sins Jesus was able to enter the Most Holy Place to begin mediation on our behalf before God the father. This is where our life record is heard and our case argued by Jesus on our behalf of whether we accepted Him and followed his ways ect...

Obviously their is a wide spectrum of what constitutes 'faith', following His ways and each person's differing life circumstances. Every such factor is taken into account when determining who God accepts into the 'Book of Life' as well as the degree of heavenly rewards given to them. All these decisions need to be made before Jesus has His Second Coming right! After the second coming, one of the main things that God's people will do in the Heavenly city (before it comes down upon the earth at the end of the 1000 years) is to review all the decisions that God made concerning the investigative judgement of those how made it into heaven and those that didn't, examining each person's life record to see if God's judgements are just or not.

If you need more of an explanation then read the chapters:
- 23. What is the sanctuary?
- 24. In the Holy of Holies
- 28. Facing Life's Record

I read chapter 23 and a third of 28 for review of this question (seeing that its been about 4 years since I read the entire book)

It is a very good book to read and I would strongly recommend you follow it up with at least reading Chapter 23. The Adventist's in America have printed 300 million copies of this book and have it readied to be shipped out to everyone there when Satan's great last days deception occurs, so I dare say you will be seeing more of this book in the future anyway. It is Ellen White's greatest piece of writing along with the book 'The Desire of Ages'.
-------------------------------------------

A works or process gospel

I think this passage is mostly referring to how a person goes about accepting Jesus. As you can tell by the thread titled 'How does one go about accepting Jesus' that it is a complicated question and can not be satisfactorily explained my merely saying 'believe in Him' or other such simple phrases. I have addressed this concept somewhat in posts I made to Lonewolf and sacgamer on my main thread. Usually an element on this comes up whenever the other Christians are trying to argue that the 10 commandments don't apply anymore and the misunderstand the meaning of what the terms of the new covenant involve. So review so for the answers I gave to the other Christians on the thread and see if you still need further explaining.
-----------------------
I thought it pretty funny with those recent Crowley quotes that I was posting up that even he is supporting the unique SDA teaching that Arch-angel michael and Jesus are one and the same being (although explains it in a round about way of course). I did tell you that even the occult teaching accepts that view but I had a quote from a different occult source confirming this, so having one from Crowley too is pretty cool.
edit on 26-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Crowley was only a Mason for a few months and never joined the Scottish Rite. Stop making things up while on your Adventist Crusade.

I guess all the websites designating him as a 33 degree mason must be incorrect!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Then from out the Knights Templars comes the Rosicrucian then the Jesuits and from them Freemasonry...

According to the Regius Manuscript, which refers to a Masonic gathering in the 10th Century, Operative Masonry predates all of the orginizations you just mentioned.

Jesuits didn't supplant it into its modern form until later on.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You guys should know yourselves that Freemasonry though isn't a protestant organization that the bible is just a part of the furniture at the lodge, that it is replaced by the Koran or the Talmud of whatever depending on what country you are in right!

I ask this question to anyone here willing to answer questions on the symbolic meaning of this in Freemasonry. These two questions I know the answers for (as in what the true inside meaning is) so I am testing if you know this or you still only have the outside understanding.

1. Why is it that masonic temples are built so that their is no light coming into the building from the north? Do you actually know what is 'in the north' as a source of light that masonry seeks to block?

2. What is the symbolic meaning of the extinguishing the light from the candle at the close of a meeting?
--------------------

First of all, you seem like a nice kid who wants to learn. But you are not going to learn until you can let go of the fact that you might not know everything. Here is just a snipit of what you are missing.

The Bible is much more than just the furniture of a lodge. It is a rule and guide of faith. In masonry. To all masons. Even the Jewish and Muslim ones. We place whatever religious book that brothers of their faith would like on the altar WITH the Bible so when we say our opening and closing prayers, they know their faith is also represented. The Bible is always on the altar.

Temples are built as a repica of King Solmans temple which was located so far north of the ecliptic that The sun nor the moon at miridian could dart any rays of light in the north part of it.
link to explain in great detail.

In the extinguishing a light at the end of a meeting, I am not sure. we do not do this in my area. The only time we have lit candles in the lodge is during the entered apprentice degree and they have a very specific meaning.
Could you explain the significance of this?

And please don't get angry at the brothers here who are trying to educate you. If they though you were just another troll, they would treat you like that bonehead who keeps hounding us. And none of us claim to know more than you, just more than you about freemasonry. Since we are actually members of that group.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I guess all the websites designating him as a 33 degree mason must be incorrect!

Did you actually do any research on Crowley? It's all over the web. he himself says he was not a part of regular masonry. He thought he was joining a regular group, and when he found out it was irregular, he was pissed. But he didn't find what he was looking for in masonry. And as far as the 33rd degree, he had an irregular master of an irregular lodge bestow/sell him that title. So it's just as legitimate as you proclaiming yourself to be a 33rd degree mason.

Please do independent research on Crowley if you chose to use him in arguments. that way, you can do it with authority instead of inaccuracy.
edit on 26-5-2012 by network dude because: spelling

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

According to whom does IHS mean Isis, Horus, Set? Or is this personal opinion?

You are trying so desperately to make a connection. Tunnel vision is a bad thing and when you carry a hammer, all you will see is nails.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

And you have the conspiracy theorists mindset to not believe anything at face value. That is a good way to start a learning experience, but a bad way to end one if it was the truth.

I am glad to know that the 33rds are above the Bilderbergs and CFR. I have quite a few friends who must have great power. There is the old retired guy who worked at the tire plant, then there is the guy who works at the scrap yard. I wonder how they hide their riches and power.

Think about your logic. You won't believe what masons say about masonry, but you will believe EVERYTHING some conspiracy theory guy says about Jesuit control because that is what you WANT to believe. Going at it like that will teach you how to be duped. Over, and over, and over again.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yes they are. They either cite each other our the original lie. If you did research into this matter you'd see that. You'd also know that the Masonic body he did join was not a regular one and was never allowed to enter Lodge in England. From what is seen he did very little in Freemasonry. His notable contribution was with the OTO.

So you are just going to ignore historical fact? Have you even read the manuscript? What about the Landsdowne MS or Cooke MS?

Do you also know how the degrees of Freemasonry formed? In the US specifically do you know what two individuals had the biggest effect on or ceremonies?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

And you have the conspiracy theorists mindset to not believe anything at face value. That is a good way to start a learning experience, but a bad way to end one if it was the truth.

I am glad to know that the 33rds are above the Bilderbergs and CFR. I have quite a few friends who must have great power. There is the old retired guy who worked at the tire plant, then there is the guy who works at the scrap yard. I wonder how they hide their riches and power.

Think about your logic. You won't believe what masons say about masonry, but you will believe EVERYTHING some conspiracy theory guy says about Jesuit control because that is what you WANT to believe. Going at it like that will teach you how to be duped. Over, and over, and over again.

I am going to have to agree with this guy JesuitGarlic.

If you really want to figure it all out you must learn how they work internally, and I can affirm that many masons have very loose lips these days as the need for such secrecy has diminished.

I suggest you visit the lodges in your town, map their locations and look into their member's history. Most don't know jack squat and are involved because it makes them feel special. Useful idiots as Kissinger would say.

Network guy claims to be a mason and has confirmed that masonry is only an entry point which is built off of once one has shown dedication to fraternity. Think of it as a modern gang. Real gangsters wear suits and ties and must exercise discipline to enter the inner circles.

Let me know when you have identified members of these 'off-shoot' groups and what sort of actions they take.

The death and rebirth ritual is merely a means to open the chakras and third-eye so as the member can participate consciously with spirits. One of the 'secrets' is that Death is a lie and merely a gateway to eternity.

There are those that then worship death mistaking it as one who opens/guards the gateway.

A good lie requires a measure of truth to be accepted. Think of the masons as cats as opposed to dogs in that they are not pack animals but mostly in it for themselves. Well not just in it for themselves but more just focusing on their own personal interests, not to discount the charitable work that is a fact over the centuries.

You must realize that men are not perfect and not all possess the iron will and wisdom of one such as Solomon and can find themselves in over their heads.

As a final note on this one I will say that not all spirits have in mind the destruction of mankind, some are curious or intrigued by particular individuals/circumstances. Just recognize that they operate on their terms.
edit on 26-5-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: Bismillah

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join