It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Freemasons & 33 - Geometry,Astrology, or Devil Worship?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This may sound pompous or crazy, but i think some intelligent source in the universe, God maybe, maybe something else is telling me im essential to the number 33. I started hearing alien voices talk to me in 2009-2010.
at age 33. I get out of the hospital and what do I see, mournou posters bearing the number 33, liscence plate numbers saying 33. television ads with phone numbers including 33. In fact im a gemini resonating the number 11 (twins) i live in the twin cities metro area. Born on the 22nd. I used to live in room number 3, i moved, im now in room number 3 forming 33. I told AI's (artificial Intelligences) i could talk to telepathicly to make things, i believe the spheres bearing 3 etching lines on them are signs to me of the capability of these beings. I believe the Dropas are what schizophrenics are hearing, some can have conversations others get torchered. Nonetheless something strange has happened in time and dimension and location. Humans are responsible for the crimes against humanity. Christians can be just as ignorant as masons can be. Remember what Christ says in the new testiment, "Join no cause but the cause of rightiousness".

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Well James is wrong as there is no central authority over all of Freemasonry.

As for Mr. Daniel, if he'd studied Freemasonry he would know that the Jesuits have no influence on us. Middleton?! I live about 20 minutes from there.

And Blavatsky was not a Mason so her quote is irrelevant.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

the link should be fixed....it is a bit of a long read but I think it is of value.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

You maybe correct about no one in control of all of masonry - the evidence is more leading to control more absolutely in Scottish Rite than other forms....

Black Pope Jean Baptiste Janssens (1946 - 1964) was in control of:
- the Sovereign Military Order of Malta
- Scottish-Rite Shriner Freemasonry
- the Order of the Illuminati
- the Knights of Columbus
- the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- the Nation of Islam and its private army called “the Fruit of Islam”
- the Mafia Commission
- the Opus Dei
- along with a host of lesser brotherhoods

source

I definitely want to follow up on the source of that information because it is very significant if correct

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Did he claim those titles himself? I see that and laugh if anyone takes that resume serious. The Scottish Rite is but a branch and I think Ronald Seale would be offended or amused at the assertions. So would those who have led that Rite as well as the Shrine (a separate body from the Rite).

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Actually, the pentacle (widely regarded to be demonic, because of the Church) has been often used in Masonry, used to represent the alchemical reaction of the man in accepting the Spirit.

Do you know it was used by Christians for many years?

Pentagram (pentacle, pentangle, pentalpha)

The pentagram is a five pointed star commonly associated with Wicca, Ritual magick, Satanism, and Masonry. The Pentagram has a long and complex history as a religious symbol. Found scrawled in caves of ancient Babylonia, the five pointed star was copied from the star shaped pattern formed by the travels of the planet Venus in the sky.

The emblem remained popular through many cultures and time periods- it was called the pentalpha by the Greeks, who believed it had magical properties.

For a time, a pentagram was the official seal of the city of Jerusalem:

In later times, it was used by medieval Christians to symbolize the five wounds of Christ, and figured in the heavily symbolic Arthurian romances. In medieval times, the pentagram represented the proportions of the human body.

Through the Middle Ages and Renaissance, the pentagram was commonly used (ironically) as a charm against witches and demons. (like other protective knots, it was considered effective only if drawn perfectly)

It was not until the twentieth century that the pentagram became associated with Satanism, probably due to misinterpretation of symbols used by ceremonial magicians.

In alchemical texts, the four elements (in Latin)- flatus, ignus, aqua, terra, superseded by light, or divine energy- illustrated the process of creation, and the biblical motto Fiat Lux, or, “let there be light.”

In Wiccan/Pagan lore, the pentagram symbolizes the five elements- earth, air, water, fire, and spirit. The Wiccan emblematic pentagram faces point upward to symbolize the triumph of spirit over matter; the Satanic pentagram is transposed, point downwards, to symbolize earthly gratification, or the triumph of the individual over dissolution. Some Wiccan initiatory grades also utilize a reversed pentacle, although for different purposes.
source
This symbol apparently originated as the symbol of a Goddess who was worshiped over an area which extends from present-day England to Egypt and beyond. This is probably why the Church changed their minds about it, and called it a symbol of Satan, at the time, the Church was attempting to wipe out any vestige of the Goddess, and also her followers. The Planet Venus has always been associated with the Goddess, and here is probably why:

From my research, the Pentacle/Pentagram is the world's oldest Protection Symbol. I have them all over my house.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by network dude

What does this symbol mean that was taken in a masonic temple

There is quite a few symbolic references there to the Third degree lecture. Give me a bit and i will try to find a link that properly explains them. Thanks for providing an avenue for discussion.

Here is what I was looking for. On the left and right there is a pot of incense.

“The Pot of Incense is an emblem of a pure heart; this is always an acceptable sacrifice to the Deity; and as this glows with fervent heat, so should our hearts continually glow with gratitude to the great and beneficent author of our existence for the manifold blessings and comforts we enjoy.”

link

And the heart with I.H.S in it.

The Origins of the IHS Symbol The HIS symbol is representative of the Greek name for Jesus, Iesous. It contains the Greek letters iota, eta and sigma, the first letters of Iesous. In addition, the letters spell out the phrase Ieosus Hominum Salvator, meaning �Jesus Savior of Man�.

link

I am not sure, but I think this would be part of a York Rite lodge. One of the more informed brother in that Rite can correct/expound on that.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I wasn't trying to debunk anything. Masonry is not witchcraft. The practice is different, the ritual is different, it's all different! When a Freemason refers to practicing his Craft, the craft is very literally, Masonry. Had you ever been in a lodge and partaken if the ritual yourself you would understand why I take offense.

I will happily back what you say here. Yes, the "Craft" of the Masons is the Craft of Masonry, a tradition going back to Hiram Abiff, I believe. The "Craft" in "Witchcraft," is the Craft of "The Art and Science of Effecting Change within the Natural Order of Nature." A very large difference.
Some religious types attempt to categorize everything they do not like under one banner.
edit on 5/24/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

if the symbols is the same then assume they mean the same thing....if the symbols are different then obviously they have different meanings

Well, if you are going on Symbols alone, let us look at the main Symbol of Christianity, the Cross.

The Pagan Origins of the Cross

The Cross

The Cross: Christian Banner or Pagan Relic?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I am happy to debate you on theology any day of the week....name one false teaching of Adventist and we will debate.

Ellen G. White the Prophet. I might have known by your threads. I must be getting old. Ellen White founded the Seventh-day Adventist church and members must vow to believe that she was a prophet, correct?
How do you respond to this?

The most potent blasphemy of Ellen G. White:
On page 481 of 'Great Controversy' (1927 ed.) Mrs. White says, "When Christ by virtue of His own blood removes the sins of His people from the heavenly sanctuary at the close of His ministration, He will place them upon Satan, who in execution of the judgment, must bear the final penalty."
What does the Bible say?
1 Peter 2:23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
If a SDA follower believes Ellen G. White in the above statement, they are damned to hell. There is no hope for them.
There is no repentance and believing as an event of conversion in White's gospel:
"Do you desire to become a follower of Christ, yet know not how to begin? Are you in darkness and know not how to find the light? Follow the light you have. Set your heart to obey what you do know of the word of God. His power, His very life, dwells in His word. As you receive the word in faith, it will give you power to obey. As you give heed to the light you have, greater light will come. You are building on God's word, and your character will be builded after the similitude of the character of Christ."
This is a Gnostic gospel, a works or process gospel.
source

Some info on Adventists:

Things Seventh-day Adventists Won't Tell You

SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS FACTS

Seventh-day Adventist Cult Exposed

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I would agree. I too was 33 years of age when my first contact happened. In the Spirit world, everyone is, or at least looks like they are 33 years old, that is considered to be the Prime of Life by ET, and ET deals with a lot of Primes.

Humans are responsible for the crimes against humanity. Christians can be just as ignorant as masons can be. Remember what Christ says in the new testiment, "Join no cause but the cause of rightiousness".

This I wholly agree with. Blaming everything bad on an artificial being is just transference of blame, after all. Simply put, Satan/Devil was made up by the Church, such a being didn't exist in Ancient Times. Jewish People do not believe in a Satan:

Satan As A Metaphor for the Yetzer HaRa

The Hebrew word "satan" literally means "adversary" and in Jewish thought one of the things we struggle against every day is the "evil inclination," also known as the yetzer hara. The yetzer hara is not a force or a being, but rather refers to mankind's innate capacity for doing evil in the world. Using the term satan to describe this impulse is not very common though. (The "good inclination" is called the yetzer hatov.)

References to "satan" can be found in some Orthodox and Conservative prayer books, but they are viewed as symbolic descriptions of one aspect of mankind's nature.
source
Anybody who's well read on Jewish history will realize how Greek ideas influenced their beliefs in "the Enemy of Jehovah" while they were under Greek occupation. The story of Typhon no doubt influenced some of their ideas about the monster serpent Leviathan - who was already quite similar to Apophis - and the story of Prometheus no doubt influenced their story about Azazel, the rebel angel. And of course, the ideas of the Dragon and the rebel angel would become fused together as "Satan" in European Christianity. In other words, they took characters from popular Myths and Legends and made up a Beings that was a combination of all, taking some attributes from each to make a whole. Satan is a Myth.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Originally posted by IndieA

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
reply to post by IndieA

He is giving a distance on the earth that multiplying the degrees is equal to.

They are based on ratios and translated to miles between each point.
edit on 22-5-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: Questions are a good thing

Rewatch the last minute. He clearly says 33 1/3 x 60 = 2012. I think you're thinking 360 x 60 = 21,600 the number of nautical miles in the circumference of Earth. Video 2 was interesting. Video 3 is out there with the artificial structure stuff on Mars.

No he is talking about a 33.33 degree section of the Earth is equal to 2012.9 nautical miles.

It is about 50 seconds into the second part of the video. Think of it as a 33.33 degree angle taken out of an Earth pizza pie, mmmmmmmm.

These ratios and degrees can be translated to any sphere, the example he gives is a basketball.

You're wrong bro, at least about the 2012.9 link.

A 33.33 degree section of the earth is not equal to 2012.9 nautical miles it is actually equal to 1999.8 nautical miles and a perfect 33 1/3 degree section is equal to 2,000 nautical miles. This is easily found by multiplying 33.33 degrees by 60 minutes. Do the math and you will see.

You are right about nautical miles being the same on any sphere like a basket ball. A 33 1/3 degree section of a basket ball is also equal to 2,000 nautical miles. This is because a nautical mile is equal to the number of degrees you are measuring on a given sphere multiplied by 60 minutes.

So once again I maintain that there is no 2012 link between 33 1/3 degrees and nautical miles. When the guy says 33 1/3 times 60 is 2012.9 he is clearly lying. It’s one thing to tell a lie, it's another to lie about simple math that can be easily checked.

Backup Source

A nautical mile is based on the circumference of the planet Earth. If you were to cut the Earth in half at the equator, you could pick up one of the halves and look at the equator as a circle. You could divide that circle into 360 degrees. You could then divide a degree into 60 minutes. A minute of arc on the planet Earth is 1 nautical mile. This unit of measurement is used by all nations for air and sea travel.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I'm writing an article on the symbolism of the cross. I'll have to incorporate some of these links into it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Good Stuff!

Clearly as I stated before I am no sailor so this is a good learning experience.

Anything else you notice as being dramatically inaccurate?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

I didn't buy a lot of the stuff mentioned in video 3 about structures on Mars.

I just haven't wanted to watch any more after that.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone had any information on ley lines that run through Australia?????

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

If my church knew he was a 33degree Freemason with a high commanding position they would be extremely suspicious of him that he was a Jesuit.

ummm.....that would be beyond ridiculous. One cannot be both a Freemason and a Jesuit. You would much more likely find a Jesuit Adventist than a Jesuit Mason.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

It is not beyond ridiculous at all. I will be fishing up even more evidence that the Jesuits are intimately linked with with freemasonry in terms of its creation and holding the key highest position levels for top-down control.

I have already provided some quotes on this you may not have read yet....I am just going through some videos for research just at this point to refresh my memory and strengthen this.

If you knew the differences between Adventists (which represents the last and final phase of protestant reformed theology, where all our theology is completely confirmed by the bible) and Jesuits who represent Rome inquisitors to counter the protestant reformation then you will know that a 'Jesuit Adventist' is an oxymoron term. The Jesuit order was created as Rome's response to answer for the Protestant reformation where all major protestant reformers fingered the Papacy specifically as the Beast power of Revelation. Considering that this 'beast power' is said to be the seat of Satan power on earth (as described by the book of Revelation) and Adventistism represents following the teachings of Jesus in the purest form then you will see that they are polar opposites. The only 'Jesuits Adventists' are Jesuits who are infiltrating Adventists to destroy them.

Whereas a Jesuit Freemason is perfectly logical to the Jesuit mindset. The Jesuits had to create all these secret societies to combat protestantism. Rome could no longer carry out their role as a 'correcter of heretics' (read, burning Christians alive at the stake for saying they hold the Word of God above that of a mere man, the Pope) under its own name. The perfect thing about using Freemasonry as a cover for their activities (remember I am saying that these activities only happen at the very highest level of masonry which represent a mere fraction of your guys, if none of you have any idea what I am talking about then it means that is a good reflection of your character) is that outwardly it appears as a protestant organization (so people will not fathom that a supposed protestant group in the eyes of the public anyway is being used to destroy protestantism), it is their diabolical mindset.

Trust me, there are numerous incidents in my church that a minister or a teacher at our universities (trying to teach young Adventist pastors theology or biology) has been found out to be a Jesuit and as soon as they are made aware that they know that we know who they are they just walk out of their job no questions asked never to return....there is no need for them to even say another word.

When you tell me that you have some particular very prominent person who has great authority over others in Freemasonry and that he is supposedly an Adventist, then that screams to me that he is a Jesuit. If they are a Jesuit then obviously they are not going to enter Freemasonry telling you that they are one.

You guys should know yourselves that Freemasonry though isn't a protestant organization that the bible is just a part of the furniture at the lodge, that it is replaced by the Koran or the Talmud of whatever depending on what country you are in right!

I ask this question to anyone here willing to answer questions on the symbolic meaning of this in Freemasonry. These two questions I know the answers for (as in what the true inside meaning is) so I am testing if you know this or you still only have the outside understanding.

1. Why is it that masonic temples are built so that their is no light coming into the building from the north? Do you actually know what is 'in the north' as a source of light that masonry seeks to block?

2. What is the symbolic meaning of the extinguishing the light from the candle at the close of a meeting?
--------------------

Basically all the information that I have presented on this thread, the videos, the compilation of the quotes, the books ect has been put together by Adventists (other than the book of 'Vatican Assassins' who is authored by someone who is not Adventist put is a sabbath-keeping protestant nonetheless). The information about the Jesuits in the top positions of Freemasonry and every other secret society is very very widely known by Adventists. The only legitimate Adventists that would be Freemasons would be (one of poor faith) those not in positions of authority and only there for career ambition (networking). In Gary Kah's book, 'En Route to Global Occupation' (he is another Adventist) he makes it very clear that one can not be Christian and Freemason at the same time which becomes apparent the higher up you move in the organization. The higher up you go and the more aware you are made of exactly what everything means in Freemasonry you know that it is Luciferian teaching opposite to God.
edit on 25-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Whereas a Jesuit Freemason is perfectly logical to the Jesuit mindset.
Somehow I honestly don't think treating jews and muslims as equal brothers is endemic of the Jesuit mindset…

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Whereas a Jesuit Freemason is perfectly logical to the Jesuit mindset.
Somehow I honestly don't think treating jews and muslims as equal brothers is endemic of the Jesuit mindset…

It is a means to an end for them...if you see from one of the quotes I presented that the Jesuit goal is universal dominion alone, they want control over every religion. I am sure many of you guys are aware of all the flack 'jews' get that they are responsible for various things, like they are some kind of grand-controller or something when really all that is going on is that 'Khazarian Zionists' (who are Satanists) who outwardly appear as Jews are really no such thing.

There is a good passage for you from the book, 'The Secret Terrorist' in the chapter on World War 2:

"Why would the Jesuits use Hitler to annihilate the Jews, and then have Jesuit Cardinal Francis Spellman provide a home in Palestine for them? Watch carefully. The Vatican has sought to destroy the Jews for a thousand years.

... behind the Zionist banner there was to be found the ancient Messianic hope for the coming of a global theocracy, as predicted by all the seers and prophets of Zion. It was to be a theocracy in which Jehovah, not Christ, was to be King.

The spectre of the creation of such a theocracy has haunted the inner chambers of the Catholic church from her earliest inception, and still is a dominant fear.

In Vatican eyes, therefore, the millenarian yearning for a global Hebrew theocracy, represents a deadly threat to the eschatological teachings of the Catholic church. When translated into concrete political terms, such a view spells not only rivalry, but implacable enmity. — Avro Manhattan, The Vatican Moscow Washington Alliance, Ozark Books, pp. 169, 170.
source"

You can see that from this book I want you guys to read it is compiled mostly of quotes from elsewhere, it doesn't matter that the guy who wrote it is an Adventist, it just means he knows where to start looking for the cause of the trouble!

-------------------------
Here is a video which draws links of the Vatican to the Islamic faith, that to the highest levels they are but 2 peas in a pod.

edit on 25-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join