It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Freemasons & 33 - Geometry,Astrology, or Devil Worship?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I could not get you link to work

Here is the information that I have followed on John Todd

In defense of John Todd

www.jesus-is-savior.com...
edit on 24-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: link fixed and should work now

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

your link doesn't seem to work either, but here is his Wiki page.
John Todd
It seem he was a bit nuts.

edit to add:
This guy seems alot like Bill Schenobelin. Started out looking for the devil and went crazy once they found him, then spent the rest of their time looking for someone to blame. Sad that these people are taken seriously.
edit on 24-5-2012 by network dude because: added thought.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by AdesteFideles

yes

and you are....with the avatar of Isis and Horus with occult hand signals and referencing sun god worship under the Christian garp???

You should know that Seventh Day Adventist are actually Satanic. Here's proof:

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And here's one that proves how dishonest all Seventh Day Adventists are:

www.theotokos.co.za...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

What does this symbol mean that was taken in a masonic temple

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Can you get a better picture? What temple is it in?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I find your use of that first link kind of ironic. Nicely done.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

I find your use of that first link kind of ironic. Nicely done.

Shhhhh.......just wait. Let the young man speak. ;-)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I am happy to debate you on theology any day of the week....name one false teaching of Adventist and we will debate. Please take your question to my thread Veneration of the Pagan Sun God in the beast's mark vs Gods mark and Seal

I warn you though....the best of protestants have debated me on the thread trying to prove where I am in error and I have convinced them every time.

I guess one thing to brush up on first is who the Bible actually points out is the Sea beast/Little Horn power who's power, throne and great authority was given to it by the dragon [Satan] (Revelation 13:2)

hmmmm, lets have a look at some of the characteristics of this power the bible describes:

Exterminates 3 nations...Rome will concede to it...Political & religious in one...Will reside on 7 hills...Rules for 1260 years...Will receive mortal wound...Mortal wound will heal...Was, is not, yet is...Will blaspheme...Will expect worship...Dark Sentences...Says Jesus had not flesh...Craftiness and deceit...Preaches another Jesus...666 the number of a man...Will hate the Bible...Will kill Christians...All wonder after him...Will embrace Babylon...Will join with all kings...Will mock Jesus...No desire for women...Beast forces Christians into hiding for 1260 years...Will be a mother church...Try's changing times & law

Please follow this link and learn how the papacy perfectly fulfils every single characteristic of this persecuting power alone through the study of history

Please explain:

You realize that the papacy called Hitler a good Catholic and a soldier for Christ
edit on 24-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Theological hubris anyone?

I'm going back to an earlier post:

Of course I would love to get this guy's name and throw him out of my church

Under what authority can you expel him? I'm sure many of his congregation knows his affiliations. If they don't it's not anyones business.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I am happy....

Let's just focus on that part of your response. It's important. But first, an admission......

I don't believe any of the links I posted stating that Seventh Day Adventists are satanic or dishonest. What I do believe is this, Jesus gave us some very important advice - He said we should love our neighbors as our selves and love God with all our hearts and souls and minds. He was also really keen on caring for the "least of these" and focused intensely on one fascinating concept - giving. John 3:16 shows us something incredibly interesting about the nature and character of God, "For God so loved that he GAVE......" That seems to be what makes God happy; to give. It also seems to be at the heart of what Christ showed us to be important. If you love God with all your being, then give. If you love your neighbor as much as you love yourself then give. Give of yourself, of your time, of your wealth and your lack. What you give doesn't matter as much as the fact that you give. I give my time and skills to needy men and women of my city after an already long day of seeing patients. I don't give because it makes me better than them or even because it makes me fulfilled in some way. I give because God gives and it makes Him happy.

And that makes me happy. So, back to your first three words of your response, "I am happy...." What makes you happy? Coming here and "informing" men and women how their lives are incorrect or wrong or displeasing to God? Is that your call in life? Is that the call for any of us? Maybe it is. Maybe God does want you to come here and prove others wrong with links to articles or videos on the internet. I don't know that for sure one way or the other. What I do know is that God has called you to "the least of these."

Let grace lead you more than zeal. I love your zeal, but I don't see much grace or love in your words. Maybe I should look harder, but I do love your zeal. And I love you. May you find every happiness that God has in store for you. And then may you give it all away.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

If my church knew he was a 33degree Freemason with a high commanding position they would be extremely suspicious of him that he was a Jesuit. If he is a Jesuit posing as an Adventist then he is only their to destroy the faith of others in his congregation. You are obviously unfamiliar with what the Jesuits are responsible for. If you could research this you would know what they stand for, what lengths they are willing to go to, and what they have done.

A good book to brush up on some Jesuit activity over the past 200 years written by and Adventist Pastor is The secret terrorist ...have a read, it is free

TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: Target: America
Chapter 2: President Andrew Jackson
Chapter 3: Harrison, Taylor, and Buchanan
Chapter 4: President Abraham Lincoln
Chapter 5: The Sinking of the Titanic
Chapter 6: World War One
Chapter 7: World War Two
Chapter 8: President John F. Kennedy
Chapter 9: The Waco Massacre
Chapter 10: Destruction in Oklahoma City
Chapter 11: The World Trade Center Attack
Chapter 12: Religious Terrorism in America
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Another good book on the Jesuits is by Eric Jon Phelps called, 'Vatican Assassins'....you can search this and download as well

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Freemasonry is not tied to the Jesuits or the Vatican.

Your fears are unfounded and based, from what you've posted, on historical inaccuracies.

I'm familiar with the Catholic history. I'm a student of history particularly the period referred to as the Dark Age

Maybe next I'll read a book on Jews by the Nazis or one on blacks by a member of the KKK.

I'd say I'd read the book but that would be a lie. I have a large stack to read already plus I'm writing one myself.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Actually it is very loving to lead people away from their eternal destruction and some times cutting words have to be used to give them 'tough love'. In the final end days test God asks his people to come out of them and be separate.

Do you know that the bible says no worship of idols yet the catechism removes the commandment on this and merely makes up for it by splitting one commandment into 2.

Are you aware of the occult nature of your avatar because it is really disturbing to me....it is calling Mary on the same level as Jesus, but then Jesus is also presented as an insignificant baby. Then to the insiders of the Vatican Mary is Isis who is Lucifer. So your basically showing to me a picture of Lucifer calling him/herself at the same level or above God and as an icon were are meant to pay homage to it.....I am sorry to say but it is ultra blasphemous

Why would you post something to slander someone, something if you didn't believe it true yourself....at least when I denounce something I actually believe it and then am open to debating it to learn the truth one way or another from others.....Your approach is to present something you don't believe then call for a truce once you see that it didn't scare them off and the heat is being reflected back with actual things that can be backed up

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by network dude

What does this symbol mean that was taken in a masonic temple

There is quite a few symbolic references there to the Third degree lecture. Give me a bit and i will try to find a link that properly explains them. Thanks for providing an avenue for discussion.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Actually it is very loving to lead people away from their eternal destruction and some times cutting words have to be used to give them 'tough love'. In the final end days test God asks his people to come out of them and be separate.

Do you know that the bible says no worship of idols yet the catechism removes the commandment on this and merely makes up for it by splitting one commandment into 2.

Are you aware of the occult nature of your avatar because it is really disturbing to me....it is calling Mary on the same level as Jesus, but then Jesus is also presented as an insignificant baby. Then to the insiders of the Vatican Mary is Isis who is Lucifer. So your basically showing to me a picture of Lucifer calling him/herself at the same level or above God and as an icon were are meant to pay homage to it.....I am sorry to say but it is ultra blasphemous

Keep studying. And keep your zeal....but let grace be your guide; not the zeal.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

That is your interpretation of the painting but that interpretation is not universal. Maybe the artist had a different meaning.

Every sect of Christianity has their that they are the true Christian church, but most preach and teach the exact same thing. This is why I don't claim a specific denomination. That and I don't need someone else to define my relationship with the Lord.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Since the beginning, the purpose of the Jesuits has included global political domination, as Loyola himself once said:

Finally, Let all with such artfulness gain the ascendant over princes, noblemen, and the magistrates of every place, that they may be ready at our beck, even to sacrifice their nearest relations and most intimate friends, when we say it is for our interest and advantage source: Ignatius Loyola (1540), as quoted in W. C. Brownlee, Secret Instructions of the Jesuits (New York: American and Foreign Christian Union, 1857): 47.

The world's wars and revolutions occur because the Jesuits want to establish a one-world government with the Papacy at its head. Even over a century ago their plans were succeeding, as 19th-century theologian Luigi De Sanctis tells us:

At what then do the Jesuits aim? According to them, they only seek the greater glory of God; but if you examine the facts you will find that they aim at universal dominion alone. They have rendered themselves indispensable to the Pope, who, without them, could not exist, because Catholicism is identified with them. They have rendered themselves indispensable to governors and hold revolutions in their hands; and in this way, either under one name or another, it is they who rule the world. source: Luigi De Sanctis, Maria Betts (trans.), Popery, Puseyism and Jesuitism (London: D. Catt, 1905): 139.

And we have it on good authority that the Jesuits have been active in forming other holy orders (or sodalities), such as the Knights of Peter Claver and the Knights of Columbus, over which they retain immense control. For it is an old trick on the part of the sons of Loyola, that whenever their Order is under threat or suspicion they swell their numbers by means of the sodalities of ‘new’ orders. source: P. D. Stuart, Codeword Barbêlôn: Danger in the Vatican (London: Lux Verbi, 2008): 212.

Moreover, the Pope has thousands of secret agents worldwide. They include Jesuits, the Knights of Columbus, Knights of Malta, Opus Dei, and others. The Vatican’s Intelligence Service and its field resources are second to none. source: Dave Hunt A Woman Rides the Beast (Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers, 1994): 87.

There is considerable analogy between Masonic and Jesuitic degrees; and the Jesuits also tread down the shoe and bare the knee, because Ignatius Loyola thus presented himself at Rome and asked for the confirmation of the order. source: Charles Heckethorn, (1900), as quoted in Lady Queensborough, Occult Theocrasy (South Pasadena, California: Emissary Publications, 1980): 313.

In 1941, Adolf Hitler put the Ustasha into power, in compliance with the Vatican-Third Reich Concordat, of July 20, 1933. Under that Concordat Dr. Ante Pavelic, the dictator of Croatia—with the direct aid of the Archbishop of Zagreb Cardinal Alojzije Stepinac—instructed the Ustasha to implement a program of forced “conversion” of the Croatia population to Catholicism: 840,000 people were murdered when they refused to become Roman Catholics. source: P. D. Stuart, Codeword Barbêlôn: Danger in the Vatican (London: Lux Verbi, 2008):197.

In an official document dated as late as May 8, 1944, His Eminence Archbishop Stepinac, head of the Catholic hierarchy (in Nazi Croatia, who was later convicted of war crimes) informed the Holy Father that to date ‘244,000 Orthodox Serbs have been converted to the Church of God. source: Milan Bulajic, The role of the Vatican in the Break-Up of the Yugoslav State (Beograd: Struchna kniga, 1994): 99.

Hitler approves of everything particularly relating to Jesuit Catholicism as opposed to Protestantism. He approves of the indisputability of Catholic dogmas, of the intolerant attitude of Catholic education, of the necessity of blind faith, of the personal infallibility of the pope...In an open and prophetic expression of his admiration for the Catholic Church, he says: "Thus the Catholic Church is more secure than ever. It can be predicted that, as passing phenomena vanish away, she will remain as a beacon light source: L. H. Lehmann, Behind the Dictators: A Factual Analysis of the Relationship of Nazi-Fascism and Roman Catholicism (1942): 26.

Hitler said,

I learned much from the order of the Jesuits...Until now there has never been anything more grandiose, on the earth, than the hierarchical system of the catholic church. I transferred much of this organization into my own party. source: Edmond Paris, The Secret History of the Jesuits (Chino, CA: Chick Publications, 1975)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

So? What do these quotes have to do Freemasonry?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Nazi leader Franz von Papen, Vice-Chancellor of the Reich, said:

The Third Reich is the first world power which not only acknowledges but also puts into practice the high principles of the papacy. source: Franz von Papen, as quoted in Robert d’Harcourt, Franz von Papen l’homme à tout faire," (L’Aube, October 3, 1946).

In 2001 the Bush-appointed US ambassador to the Vatican declared that the

"values of [the Bush] Administration and those of the Vatican line up hand in glove."
source: Inside the Vatican (December 2002): 25.

Why were Hitler’s closest advisers Jesuits? Why did Mr. Hitler admire and copy the Jesuits? Are these just mere coincidences? Or are we once again seeing the Jesuits playing the chameleon, and eclipsing the wiles of Ovid? ...let us not mince words here, Hitler, the faithful “son of the Catholic Church,” was the Pope’s Malleus Papa—his hammer. source: P. D. Stuart, Codeword Barbêlôn: Danger in the Vatican (London: Lux Verbi, 2008): 202.

John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States):

Shall we not have regular swarms of them here, in as many disguises as only a king of the gypsies can assume, dressed as painters, publishers, writers, and schoolmasters? If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell it is this Society of Loyola’s. source: A quoted in George Riemer, The New Jesuits (Boston, Massachusetts: Little, Brown, & Co., 1971): xiv.

The assassins of St. Bartholomew, the inquisitors and the Jesuits are monsters produced by malignant imaginations; they are the natural allies of the spirit of darkness and of death; the religion of Christ, entirely to the contrary, is the sublime revelation of the life and of the light. source: Edwin A. Sherman (former 32-degree Freemason), The Engineer Corps of Hell (1883) p.92

Part of the Jesuit Oath.

I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver, but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope… I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and the wombs of their women and crush their infants heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus. source: Edwin A. Sherman, The Engineer Corps of Hell; or Rome’s Sapper’s and Miners, Private Subscription, 1883, pp. 118-124.

The term ‘Jesuit’ has become synonymous with terms like deceit, chicanery, infiltration, intrigue, subversion…many organized Jesuits have been justly described as treacherous, traitorous workers, seducing many in the service of the Roman Pontiff away from national allegiance… source: J. E. C. Shepherd (Canadian historian), The Babington Plot: Jesuit Intrigue in Elizabethan England (Toronto, Canada: Wittenburg Publications, 1987): 9

Pope Pius X, in his hatred of the Orthodox Christians, was continually inciting Emperor Francis Joseph of Austria-Hungary to ‘chastise the Serbians.’ After Sarajevo, on July 26, 1914, Baron Ritter, Bavarian representative at the Holy See, wrote to his government: “The Pope approves of Austria’s harsh treatment of Serbia. He has no great opinion of the armies of Russia and France in the event of a war with Germany. The Cardinal Secretary of State does not see when Austria could make war if she does not decide to do so now….” There, in true colours, is the Vicar of Christ [the pope], the gentle apostle of peace, the Holy Pontiff whom pious authors represent as having died of sorrow at seeing the outbreak of war. source: Edmund Paris. The Vatican against Europe, The Wickliffe Press, p. 14

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

So? What do these quotes have to do Freemasonry?

If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top, head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus are one and the same person! source: James Parton (1855), as quoted in M. F. Cusack, The Black Pope (London: Marshall, Russell & Co., 1896): p.76

The truth is, the Jesuits of Rome have perfected Freemasonry to be their most magnificent and effective tool, accomplishing their purposes among Protestants. source: John Daniel, The Grand Design Exposed (Middleton, Idaho: CHJ Publishing, 1999): p.302

Theosophist Helena Blavatsky says:

It is curious to note too that most of the bodies which work these, such as the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the Rite of Avignon, the Order of the Temple, Fessler's Rite, the "Grand Council of the Emperors of the East and West—"Sovereign Prince Masons," etc., etc., are nearly all the offspring of the sons of Ignatius Loyola. The Baron Hundt, Chevalier Ramsay, Tschoudy, Zinnendorf, and numerous others who founded the grades in these rites, worked under instructions from the General of the Jesuits. The nest where these high degrees were hatched, and no Masonic rite is free from their baleful influence more or less, was the Jesuit College of Clermont at Paris source: Helena Blavatsky, Isis Unveiled (Los Angeles, CA: The Theosophy Company, 1968): p.390

Best to brush up on your history guys: (you can start watching from the 15 minute mark)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join