It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Freemasons & 33 - Geometry,Astrology, or Devil Worship?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AdesteFideles

No Lucifer.

Some Ben Franklin and a strange take on the Philadelphia Experiment but no Lucifer.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by KSigMason

Actually, the pentacle (widely regarded to be demonic, because of the Church) has been often used in Masonry, used to represent the alchemical reaction of the man in accepting the Spirit.

I call BS on blaming the "demonic" narrative for pentagrams on "the church"

5 is the number of Grace. The whole of the Tabernacle is built on multiples of 5, as that temple was built grace upon grace. (And of course, King Solomon's temple was a type or copy of the Tabernacle in the wilderness. And every lodge is, or ought to be, a model of king solomon's temple.

Prior to Eliphaz Levi, the pentagram was a symbol of grace. Look it up.

The pentagram is the rose, and also the star--two of the most ancient symbols for Mary.

And the upside-down star is the penultimate symbol of grace,because it IS the star of Bethlehem, with the lowest limb pointing down to the earthly spot where the savior is born.

But leave it up to ersatz-occultists like Levi to hijack the ancient symbolism for book sales. And leave it up to ignorant fundamentalist preachers to gobble that marketed bs up.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

I thought that was a fascinating presentation by David Flynn. There was a great deal of concise information sans bias and judgement, I found it very compelling.

I also feel it's a shame there is this whole good/evil paradigm going on which shifts focus from the information and truth itself to the defense of massive, worldwide organizations. Major organized religions declare these subjects pretty much blasphemy, the Freemasons keep it to themselves, and both sides fight when discussing these subjects together... the net result is an increased difficulty, at least for people like me who haven't chosen a side, to ever find the truth. Like I said, it's a shame.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
first “official” day of statehood for Israel was Saturday May 15, 1948

Just another of their wicked plans which will backfire on them - the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has His hooks in their jaws to do His bidding, and they cannot see that their cleverly laid plans will only be turned on them in the end. PRAISE the Lord Almighty.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
first “official” day of statehood for Israel was Saturday May 15, 1948

Just another of their wicked plans which will backfire on them - the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has His hooks in their jaws to do His bidding, and they cannot see that their cleverly laid plans will only be turned on them in the end. PRAISE the Lord Almighty.

And your psycho babble is supposed to mean what?

Dumb, dumb dumb over zealous idiocy.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Judging by most of the responses many of you did not even watch the presentation, but rather skipped ahead to to the article about the death penalty along the 33rd.

Basically the 33.33 was used by navigators to read their maps. You then multiply your longitude by Pi to get your latitude.

This measuring system fits in with sacred geometry to interesting effects as detailed in the presentation.

The pentacle actually is symbolic of the procession, not necessarily earth, fire, wind, water, & spirit

Also he goes on to explain the Milky way being the ouroboros and how it interacts with the zodiac.

I also have to laugh that most of these responses don't deny any of it with any facts merely snide little comments.

StarChild23 I am picking you out as you obviously do not know what you are talking about.

Masons are seeking to attain the "body of light" or to become on with their higher self.
Or lower self depending on how knowledgeable they are.

Masonry is also called the Craft, a.k.a. Witchcraft, it is not about bricks and mortar so much in a physical sense.
edit on 22-5-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 1,2,3,4,5 what kind of combination is that?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The craft is masonry, not witchcraft. The two do not go hand in hand and are different from each other.

The fundamental goal of freemasonry is to know thyself.

As to your OP, IMO your title leaves little to be desired. If the point you were focusing on was that cartographers and navigators use of the number then maybe you should reflect that. The fact that that particular number is used is because it works mathematically. It didn't come from masonry, that just basic Geometry. Thank the Greeks and the Egyptians for that.. And Euclid and Pythagoras.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

It was open ended for the viewer/reader to decide, hence the question mark.

If you have a problem with the facts then go debunk them.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
Basically the 33.33 was used by navigators to read their maps. You then multiply your longitude by Pi to get your latitude.

It is obvious you have never been sailing. That is not how to calculate your longitude (or latitude). A sextant would be used to determine ones latitude by sighting the sun at solar noon or Polaris (in the northern hemisphere). You would then measure the distance between the moon and another celestial object to get Greenwich Mean Time which is then used to calculate longitude.

The name of the device (sextant-meaning sixth) also indicates the multiples it moves in so 33.33 (and Pi) are irrelevant. One may also use an octant, a quintant or a quandrant which would also make 33.33 and Pi non- factors.

Please explain how the mathematics behind the calculations used to determine longitude and latitude with the numbers you claimed.

edit on 22-5-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Thank you for detailing some of the specifics of navigation and cartography.

That is not my field so I think its best I leave sailing to you.

You sure come across a bit cross, has this thread upset you in some way?
edit on 22-5-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: Why so serious?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I wasn't trying to debunk anything. Masonry is not witchcraft. The practice is different, the ritual is different, it's all different! When a Freemason refers to practicing his Craft, the craft is very literally, Masonry. Had you ever been in a lodge and partaken if the ritual yourself you would understand why I take offense.

Any way take it or leave it. I live, breathe and eat, Freemasonry. My Masonic life defines my life and the way I live, so for you to try and tell me otherwise is a pile of bravo sierra. That is practicing the Craft.

edit on 22-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Tidbit

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Thank you for detailing some of the specifics of navigation and cartography.

That is not my field so I think its best I leave sailing to you.

If you did not understand the process why include numbers that are irrelevant to the calculations (33.33 and Pi)?

You sure come across a bit cross, has this thread upset you in some way?

Not at all.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Did you even view the presentation?

No, not at all . . .

Response to the comment below;

Clearly I was mistaken in the navigational calculating, why are you so aggressive about it?
Are you trying to weaken my credibility?
If so then continue on because I am not the one in the presentation, just the messenger.

edit on 22-5-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: Someone comes across as a bit defensive here . . . seems as though I have struck a cord.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Did you even view the presentation?

No, not at all . . .

I did but it has nothing to do with calculating latitude or longitude by using 33.33 or Pi. So again, why state that they were used to do so if you did not know?

Clearly I was mistaken in the navigational calculating, why are you so aggressive about it?
Are you trying to weaken my credibility?

When you fabricate facts you weaken your own credibility.

If so then continue on because I am not the one in the presentation, just the messenger.

But Flynn never mentioned calculating longitude or latitiude by using Pi or 33.33, you did.

edit on 22-5-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hold on! At the end of the first video, the presenter says that 33 1/3 multiplied by 60 equals 2012 but it doesn't, it equals 2000 so that's just a blatant lie. I found the rest of the first video interesting, too bad the guy just lost major credibility with me.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

He is giving a distance on the earth that multiplying the degrees is equal to.

They are based on ratios and translated to miles between each point.
edit on 22-5-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: Questions are a good thing

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

reply to post by IndieA

He is giving a distance on the earth that multiplying the degrees is equal to.

They are based on ratios and translated to miles between each point.
edit on 22-5-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: Questions are a good thing

Rewatch the last minute. He clearly says 33 1/3 x 60 = 2012. I think you're thinking 360 x 60 = 21,600 the number of nautical miles in the circumference of Earth. Video 2 was interesting. Video 3 is out there with the artificial structure stuff on Mars.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

No Lucifer huh.....maybe not explicitly for the goyim level lower initiates, but when you get to the high degrees it is a whole different ball game.

"Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

(Albert Pike, Morals and Dogmas p.321) ...this is the highest source book in Freemasonry

Albert Pike says,

That which we must say to a crowd is- We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees- The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates in the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion of science would Adonay and his priests, calomniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statute, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil

Instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World, July 14, 1889. Recorded by A. C. De La Rive in La Femme et l'Enfant dans la Franc Maconnerie Universelle on page 588

Now something for the noob level initiates,

"Those Brethren who delight to trace our emblems to an astronomical origin, find in the compass a symbol of the sun, and circular pivot representing the body of the luminary, and the diverging legs his rays."

Encyclopedia of Freemasonry p. 236

There you go, the compass is a symbol of your luminary who is Lucifer, SOOOO the compass is a symbol of Lucifer

Hidden Agendas-
Description: Exposes the philosophy behind secret societies.

edit on 23-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Taking excerpts of Pike out of context is something that's been done on this we sight over and over again. Pike is describing duality. There is no good unless there is evil, there is no light unless there is darkness. The yin and yang, positive and negative.

Lucifer Son of the Morning is a reference to Venus as it hails the arrival of the sun in the east. This is symbolic in masonry for a number of reasons, none of which have to do with the 'Lucifer' you are trying to attatch to it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join