It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Freemasons & 33 - Geometry,Astrology, or Devil Worship?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Erbal

I am more than capable of erring as any other human is.

I stay defensive only when need be. There are a few anti-Masons that I can get along with and have a great conversation with, and then there are some who are only trolls and I should ignore them.

reply to post by rainbowbear

Albert Pike in Morals & Dogma says that Freemasonry is not a religion and those attempt to make it so pervert and denaturalize it. It is also explained, at least in my Lodge, that Freemasonry is not a religion.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Pike is stating something to the contrary, if no man can interpret the meaning for another.

Can YOU vouch for another Mason if he thinks freemasonry is religious?

OK,so--then,IT IS POSSIBLE that some masons may think otherwize. Whether it makes the (doctrine) of freemasonry perverted or not isnt the question.

edit on 21-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
My grandfather was a freemason and I've read the charter, it doesn't really say anything sinister, basically it says they're dogooders. Maybe there were some splinter sinister ones in the US hell bent on world domination!
edit on 21-8-2012 by JimTSpock because: spelling

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JimTSpock

--you think?

could it happen?

lol!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimTSpock
My grandfather was a freemason and I've read the charter, it doesn't really say anything sinister, basically it says they're dogooders. Maybe there were some splinter sinister ones in the US hell bent on world domination!
edit on 21-8-2012 by JimTSpock because: spelling

There never was/is/will be a splinter, sinister version of Freemason(s).

However... Every Order needs to set an example... Especially U.S. Freemason(s).
They came in unto their own establishment... which is the "U.S.A."!!!

So... the example was/is "J.F.K."...
They let the Pope and the Brits know they were/are not playing around with the world.
In Irony... J.F.K. was a President!
edit on 21-8-2012 by Pinocchio because: Yes... Yes it is true.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

From Morals & Dogma:

Masonry is not a religion. He who makes of it a religious belief, falsifies and denaturalizes it.

Page 161, X. Illustrious Elect of the Fifteen, Morals & Dogma

Can YOU vouch for another Mason if he thinks freemasonry is religious?

What do you mean? Are you wondering if I can speak for all Freemasons thinking Freemasonry is a religion? Freemasonry is religious in nature, but it is not a religion. It is fairly well instructed that Freemasonry is not a religion.

W:.Brother Cliff Porter wrote a piece concerning this. I'm going to jump to the last few paragraphs that make the point I want to put across:

God was everywhere, all the time, and more importantly, his love, as evidenced in his Creation, was as constant as the material Universe that I lived, loved, and breathed in. Life and creation were worship, loving my family was worship, loving myself was worship, doing good was worship, waking everyday and going to bed at night were worship, faith was an action and God a constant; and Brother, Masonry for you can be a form a worship, without ever being your “religion.”

Just because we shut the door of a lodge room and declare it tyled, does not mean that God has left the room. He shines as a light in your life and he should. He will be with you at dinner, with you at church, with you outdoors and in, and he will be with you in lodge.

It is my guess, that if God’s love is as powerful and extraordinary as I fractionally comprehended it to be through the eyes of my little boy staring up at me, then maybe, just maybe God leans down and kisses us upon the forehead or lovingly ruffles our hair just a bit as I am compelled to do with my son.

Maybe, just maybe, you felt God’s touch that day in lodge in because God loves you with all his heart, whenever and wherever you are, and in that instant of time, he simply reached out to touch one of his little ones.

SOURCE

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Just wanted to say this an awesome thread. Been reading every post for two days. Good stuff....keep it up, fellas.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
Just wanted to say this an awesome thread. Been reading every post for two days. Good stuff....keep it up, fellas.

although I wasn't pleased to see my 3 posts worth of quotes on page 7 silently removed from the thread after being up for about 1 month....I guess the information they revealed were just too hot to handle as TPTB censored them from public awareness

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

sounds wonderfully religious.

I stand firm in my statement that freemasonry is religious in nature.

Its a nice perk, being illumined and actually free to interpret your doctrine as I see fit. I can avoid cognitive dissidence by not belonging to any lodge or fraternity.

Its very liberating.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

you dont say!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

sounds wonderfully religious.

Its a nice perk, being illumined and actually free to interpret your doctrine as I see fit. I can avoid cognitive dissidence by not belonging to any lodge or fraternity.

Its very liberating.

Freemasonry is religious in nature. It's based off of lessons from the Holy Bible. It is not a religion or a replacement for one. It offers no salvation, it only offers lessons in life to help one keep on a good path.

I don't speak for all of freemasonry, but when I refer to some on this board, we have talked at great length and we share many common thoughts. If I or anyone else speaks out of turn, we will be corrected, and usually publicly.

Anyone can do what we do and learn what we learn. Our only claim to fame is how we learn it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33

although I wasn't pleased to see my 3 posts worth of quotes on page 7 silently removed from the thread after being up for about 1 month....I guess the information they revealed were just too hot to handle as TPTB censored them from public awareness

?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It looks like everything is there to me?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I know that I have responded on that page with 3 successive posts of just pure historical quotes. The posts were around the time when KSigMason said "As none of that pertains to Masonry I could care less" ...all those posts and then the brief discussion about the merit of those sources has been deleted. It is not the first time the stuff I have posted on ATS has been too hot to handle though and has been silently removed a little while latter.

I was posting on another thread about the Vatican connections to Babylonian religion, Islam and nazism and those posts were whisked away about 2 weeks later as well.

Looks like TPTB really hate me making posts that show how the Vatican were two peas in a pod with Hitler, as that was one of the main themes of both the posts silently removed here and on the other thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

OH yeah--the current Pope is a (ex?) nazi.

i verified that myself. Joseph ratzinger is his name?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Freemasonry is religious in nature, but it is not a religion.

So you're in agreement, Freemasonry is religious in nature, but it is not a religion. Right? Just checking, because when KSigMason says something, and you agree with him with the exact same words, it sounds like you're on the same page…

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

yes we can agree on that.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erbal
If the definition of what constitutes a religion is subjective, wouldn't the discussion of whether or not Masonry is a religion also be subjective in nature?

There's a quote uttered by Humpty Dumpty in "Through the Looking-Glass" I can't seem to quite recall the specifics of it but it's very much on the nose for you

Fitz

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

It would be cool to be that important wouldn't it? Actually, I seriously doubt the Illuminati, or TPTB are moderating this site and worried about your conclusions.

This site is fun and is a great place to throw around ideas. When you become totally consumed and you lose touch with reality, it's time to step back and re-evaluate your position. For you, I think it's about time.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The reality is someone is removing them and wanting to do it in a way that no one will notice (that is after I have stopped posting on the thread for a while) it isn't because I have broken any terms or conditions or the site would have just flagged the posts as such.

anyways...whatever
edit on 22-8-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

OH yeah--the current Pope is a (ex?) nazi.

i verified that myself. Joseph ratzinger is his name?

A little bit worse that that....WW1 and WW2 were orchestrated by the Vatican and all the millions of deaths from those conflicts are on their hands. They are prob responsible for upwards of 100 million people killed in the last century alone if not many more
edit on 22-8-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join