Exposing Freemasons & 33 - Geometry,Astrology, or Devil Worship?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Polaris91

I agree that it is a stretch, however most of the esoteric concepts I come across are a stretch.

I have been looking into the Templars for more clues and have ended up returning to Freemasonry after reading The Temple and the Lodge along with the Hiram Key.

They all connect back to Egypt and earlier so I returned to those schools of thought and found that Saturn was the father of both Osiris and Isis. In other interpretations they are Saturn and Jupiter among others.

Osiris was also associated with being a shepherd of his flock.

Now to tie this to the Templars, and down to Freemasonry comes the old Templar practice of wearing sheepskin undergarments at all times, similar to the Mormon's magic underwear, and the Masons use of sheepskin aprons.

This could have many meanings and as my studies have revealed that there are exoteric and esoteric understandings to which only the elect are initiated into, the rest of the profane are allowed to apply whatever meaning to the symbols they wish much as modern Freemasonry practices today.

Reminds me of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Cymatics applied to Mozart's (Freemason) music leads me to believe that much deeper knowledge of the arts is associated with proper initiations.

Then there is the incredible connection to Masonry and all that is the UFO field.

So many different concepts to keep track of and integrate/ toss really expands my image of the court jester.

PS

Why has there been a total absence of mentioning the interesting fact of the 33rd parallel and its connection to masonic temples to the east of prisons and the death penalty?

Is it too daunting to ever address?
edit on 14-8-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I still don't know what it mean to "Expose Freemasonry".

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noble01
I still don't know what it mean to "Expose Freemasonry".

kind of like looking up the skirt.

It seems just as perverted.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

You shouldnt even conversate with freemasons. Just expose them.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

I didn't realize posting lies about us was exposing us?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

I didn't realize posting lies about us was exposing us?

Please identify all the lies you claim I am espousing, or are you referring to JesuitGarlic?

Also, what do you think about all those Masonic temples around death penalty prisons?
edit on 16-8-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Well, one just has to look at my posts to see my response to the lies. I was specifically talking to Eddie and Jesuit

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Grammatical errors aside. It seems you really don't know anything about the Freemasons. You think you know, but you don't. You have spewed nothing of value or fact.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
reply to post by KSigMason

Look, you aint got to tell me a goddamn thing about the "free" masons, ok? I dont need to explain what they do either. I know what they do, they know what they do. The only people who dont know are the ones that never heard of them, the religious folks, and the 1st 3 degrees.

Poor Eddie. You have no clue in the world what we do. There is no way for you to know anything at all about masonry for sure unless you are one. Until then, all you can do is read, and try to guess if what you are reading is true, or a lie.

Oh, and God doesn't like when you take his name in vain. There is even a commandment about it. (one of the ten big ones) Ok?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

that's not being very nice. I think you just made God a sad panda.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Why would I shove a Bible up my butt? That would be very uncomfortable.

Microchip? We don't hand out microchips. You silly rabbit.

Well, from the way you guys post, God definitely has a sense of humor.
edit on 17-8-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Why would I shove a Bible up my butt? That would be very uncomfortable.

Microchip? We don't hand out microchips. You silly rabbit.

Well, from the way you guys post, God definitely has a sense of humor.
edit on 17-8-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

Care to recommend any Masonic texts available to the 'profane' which deal in Masonic symbolism and symbology? Gleaning what is available on well known literature is proving ever more redundant and taxing wallet spending hard earned cash to read the same bland repetitions over and over and over and over.

The local university and public libraries are a nightmarish ordeal in trying to gain access to older texts and the ones they provide access to digitally have a waiting list . . . on digital content and I can only gain access to it on library terminals as if it were micro-tape, are you F'ing kidding me!

Rant aside, I would appreciate some direction here.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Robert Lomas, Albert Pike, Duncan's, Franklin, ummmm..... Not to mention the probably millions of essays and first hand accounts available on the net.....

What else?

Go walk to the american history section in Barnes and nobles, there are lots of books on Freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
thedoggstar.com...

Plenty info upon the above website, including a large photo said to be at a Masons lodge meeting. With Satan beibg the original kingpin of Freemasons, its no wonnder how much global publicity the recent stunt of Church abuse etc. got . Heard on the news how these freaks, when eventually released from prison. have a stack of high paying contracts - in the creeped world of 'Show Business' awaiting them....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by steaming

You're a dork.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

It depends on what body of Freemasonry you're wanting to research. I'll have to go get my list of books to read, but right off the bat, I'd say read Brent Morris or Chris Hodapp.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Got a question for the masons, who(other than females) do the mason not let in their group(for lack of a better word)? I mean do you guys say 'no muslims, pagans, mexicans, queers', is there any one group of people that are routinely not allowed membership to the Freemasons?

PS: How the hell do you flag this thing? (so very new to posting on ATS)
edit on 18-8-2012 by EndlessFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
Care to recommend any Masonic texts available to the 'profane' which deal in Masonic symbolism and symbology?

The Scottish Rite publishes a quaterly called The Northern Light, it has a book review section in each article and usally has at least one book reviewed that deals with esoterica. I believe the publication is available online back to volume 1.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join