It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Freemasons & 33 - Geometry,Astrology, or Devil Worship?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I have seen and been a part of all the degrees in the blue lodge. I have sat as master in the fist two degrees. I have been through the Scottish Rite and even been back twice a year, every year to act out three of those degrees. I have studied the degrees of the Scottish Rite to understand their meaning. I have not seen any reference to the zodiac in any of that.

In the 19th degree, the Zodiac plays an important role in symbology. But that's about it, nothing in the Blue Lodge, Chapter, Council, or Commandery.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

In looking here, the only reference I can find, is to the 12 stars. I realize this is a UK publication, but the degree should be similar.
Can you point to any reference that would explain the significance of the zodiac? As I said, I have never heard of it's use.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

McLenachan's monitor was for the Northern Jurisdiction. Its Scottish Rite work is extremely different from the Southern Jurisdiction work.

In Pike's 19th degree, used in the Southern Jurisdiction, there are twelve columns in the Chapter Hall, each with a different zodiacal symbol. The references are explained in the lecture.

Hutchens gives an in depth summary of the degree in his "A Bridge To Light", as does De Hoyos in "Scottish Rite Ritual Monitor and Guide", both available from the online store at the Supreme Council's (Southern Jurisdiction) website.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

thank you very much. I will check out A Bridge to light.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
McLenachan's monitor was for the Northern Jurisdiction. Its Scottish Rite work is extremely different from the Southern Jurisdiction work.

Which is why I continually state that the Zodiac is not in our ritual.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I think we can all agree that the Royal Order of Jesters is just a creepy name for a secret society.

Clowns, ugh who really likes clowns?

Reminds me of that Bible story about Azazel teaching mankind about make-up.

Royal Order of Jesters
en.wikipedia.org...

Formation

The original meeting resulting in the formation was held on February 20, 1911, by Shriners in the Captain’s office of the S.S. Wilhelmina on a pilgrimage to Aloha Temple, Hawaii. Noble A.M. Ellison of San Francisco, California, was responsible and the original cast included a Director and thirteen members. It was organized June 25, 1917, at an informal meeting.[1]
About the organization

Jesters are made from members of the Shrine in good standing. Membership is by invitation only, not application. It is a fun "degree", with absolutely no serious intent. The motto, "Mirth is King", is enough to give voice to the purpose of the organization. The icon of the Order is the Billiken.[2] The Royal Order of Jesters feels that there are times, after their hard work and dedication to family and mankind, that everyone should remember to laugh and appreciate the good work they have done.[3].

The order is very anti-publicity. For example, a website made by one of its members was removed after intervention of the National Court of the Order. The primary reason behind this was the desire of the Board to minimize the public exposure or public access to Jester information.[4]
Controversy

Several members of the organization in Western New York were charged with providing prostitutes for Jesters functions and transporting them across state lines. Retired State Supreme Court Justice Ronald Tills was sentenced to 18 months imprisonment in August 2009. Previously sentenced was former police captain John Trowbridge (two years probation) and Till's law clerk Michael Stebick (4 months home confinement).[5] The charges were limited to these members of the Buffalo chapter, and a Jesters spokesman stated that this conduct was confined to that chapter.
Membership

Local "courts" are limited to thirteen initiates yearly. Initiation, by invitation and unanimous ballot, is limited to members in good standing of the Shrine and Masonic Lodge.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

What does this have to do with the topic FBB?
BTW you still haven't explained what you were initiated into? I have been up front about my affiliation, quid pro quo?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
He may be posting in the wrong thread. It happens.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

What does this have to do with the topic FBB?
BTW you still haven't explained what you were initiated into? I have been up front about my affiliation, quid pro quo?

My grandfather was a Mason.

Inheritance.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

My grandfather was a Mason.

Inheritance.

Almost everybody's grandfather was a Mason. Not sure what you mean.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You don't inherit being initiated as a Freemason, you either have been initiated or you have not. I appreciate you for clearing that up for me.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

I never claimed to be a Freemason.

There are many paths, you should know that very well.
edit on 19-6-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: What cannot be spoken of can be written and 'forgotten' until another discovers it

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

You implied that you were an initiate, in this and other threads...
I asked you what order that you were initiated into...
You replied that your grandfather was a Freemason and inheritance...
What I am supposed to think?
I am sorry, but I am now confused as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

I never said I learned Freemasonry from an order.

Freemasonry and its offshoots are not the only schools of thought with access to the supernatural.

In other words, are you a dreamer no1smootha?
edit on 19-6-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
In line with the final association of 33 with the Masons I would also just like to add this little tid-bit.

100,000 to Die at the London Olympics ?

Before 9 / 11 and 7 / 7 there were clues in card games, comics, film and TV programmes, of the events that would later take place.

Similarly, the BBC has broadcasted a series imagining a nuclear explosion at the London Olympics.

The series includes several clues that suggest that the 'illuminati' are behind the making of the series and that therefore the events that the series imagines, are being planned to take place in the real world.

There are also clues that suggest the 'illuminati' are plotting an attack on the London Underground.

The freakmasons here on ATS will continue to derail your thread and attempt to discredit you.
I Sir, may not agree 100% with you, but applaud your efforts, and encourage your endeavors to persevere.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You may say I'm a dreamer...
...but I'm not the only one.

Yes, I have dreams. Sometimes of an initiatory nature, others of an insightful nature, once or twice they have even seemed to come true, but still others that seem to be nothing more than regurgitation of events of my day.
Freemasons would agree, our path is not the only path.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

We will wait and see what happens at the London Olympics, I suspect the truth will discredit such claims.

Really? Freakmasons? Gimme a break!
edit on 19-6-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

You're just the good ol' wordsmith. I thought people were here to deny ignorance, not perpetuate it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

You're just the good ol' wordsmith. I thought people were here to deny ignorance, not perpetuate it.

However, obfuscation is clearly tolerated and even encouraged if this thread is any indication.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Freemason: 3rd Degree is the high grade.
Afterwards comes (if Scottish is your delight) Secret Master. Therein is taught true "Geometry."
If the first rock that they throw at you seems like such a supreme being to you that you conclude even before the fight he cannot be beat... then you are well on your way to "drawing the line"

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join