It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Freemasons & 33 - Geometry,Astrology, or Devil Worship?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger
If you weren't into this, you could not use your geometry and mathematics to accurately place buildings the way you do.

Philosophy does not equal construction. Speculative masonry does not build buildings. The closest we come to this is laying a cornerstone for a new building. Symbolically.

If anyone can show examples of how we as speculative masons use the zodiac symbols, I know I would be grateful as it would teach me something I didn't know. As of right now, I have no knowledge of the zodiac in blue lodge or Scottish Rite Freemasonry.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I don't use the the word speculative, I draw a direct line between the two, because you use the same symbolism, rituals and sacred "secrets" found in geometry, astronomy and mathematics etc.
That is my evidence. If you had based your "speculative" masonry on something completely different than your ancestors, we would not have this dilemma, however you chose to use the exact same symbols and techniques, therefore in my book there is no difference, sure there are "wannabee" Freemasons that have no clue to their heritage, but I speculate (saw what I did there?) that it is mostly blue lodges and people who does not take their membership seriously who claim this in private, I know you do it publicly most of you, and use it as a smokescreen, obfuscating what most of us already know!
edit on 17-6-2012 by Schrödinger because: spelling

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The Free Mason Symbols are showing Every where, Even in video games, what is the point of it , is Unknown? But we know some war games contains their Symbols :

AND HERE PROVE THAT THEIR ARE PEOPLE OUT THEIR WORSHIP THE DEVIL IS IN YOUR EYES IN THE EGYPT CONCRETE HELD IN DECEMBER 31,1999 :

The Twelve Dreams Of The Sun was a concert held by musician Jean Michel Jarre on the Pyramids of Giza, Egypt starting on December 31, 1999 and carrying overnight to January 1, 2000. It was attended by 120,000 people. The concert consisted of two parts, the Main Concert and a Sunrise Concert. The concert cost approximately $9,500,000 and it originated when Text
edit on 17-6-2012 by Fightthefight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Schrödinger

In a perfect world, every mason would have all the knowledge of his ancestors. In a perfect world. There are many non-masons who know much more about masonry than some actual masons. But we, as speculative masons study our ancestry. In the study I have done (limited) I have not seen the zodiac used. If you have the knowledge that we are missing, please share it. But I think you would agree that before you can call someone dishonest, you have to have the proof to show that is the case.

I don't want to hide anything I have learned. I would rather share it with anyone and everyone. But only with someone who wants to hear it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

What degree are you of being free masons? and How would you Explain Both Masonic Symbols And the Song of The '12 dreams of the sun' appearing in a Millennium Celebration in Egypt? :

Is it a coincidence that their was a party their singing a Song that says the sun dreams of 12 things and all of this in front of the Pyramids, celebrating their millennium?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fightthefight

What degree are you of being free masons?

by asking that, you are only showing how much about real freemasonry that you don't understand.

I could never be high enough to satisfy a rabid anti-mason. He would say either I don't know, or I am lying.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I am being a bit harsh, I will give you that, and it is really only because people like you, and your fellow brothers, contribute very much to this forum, and that you have learned me many things.
Perhaps this is the reason, when I "think" I know something, and you blatantly deny any knowledge of this, I cannot believe that you are being truthful.

So I owe both you and Augustus an apology. Please accept it.

What I think is happening is you are putting astrology in to a modern context of divination and prediction.
Perhaps it is even me that are using the word in a wrong context.

What we today knows as the zodiacs, are really just symbols in the sky, that we use to find out where we are in the universe, and how we move through it over time.
In a modern interpretation, people would probably call this astronomy, and they would probably be right!

When I am talking about astrology, I am only talking about it in regards to the symbolism of the before mentioned object in the skies, and the ability to record time over great spans.
I have seen pseudo zodiacs many places in freemasonry!
You like to take pictures of yourself, standing in 3's by 3's by 3's by 3's (i.e. the 12 ages)
You also use the same 3's by 3's by 3's by 3's in your symbolism.
All this I believe is a clear reference to the 12 ages comprising the great age.

Also on many an apron have I seen you put 12 symbols around the great eye, symbolizing the 12 zodiacs.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Don't ignore the fact that their are ranged from 1 to 33 degrees a free mason could be from.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Don't ever feel bad about intelligent discussion. I see astronomy as the keys to unlocking the universe. It was shunned by the church because it promoted free thought, and that free thought might discredit some of the control mechanisms the church had spent much time putting in place.

But Zodiac astrology was much less science and more Faith based. (IMHO) Making symbols that we could recognize in the sky. Trying to take something that is very incomprehensible and making it simple.

12. are there not 12 months in a year? They are there even without zodiac symbolism. The zodiac just helps make sense of it.

but the fact still remains, that unless we have missed something huge, the zodiac is not used in our symbolism.

BYW I am an Aries, will tomorrow be a good day for me?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Don't ever feel bad about intelligent discussion. I see astronomy as the keys to unlocking the universe. It was shunned by the church because it promoted free thought, and that free thought might discredit some of the control mechanisms the church had spent much time putting in place.

But Zodiac astrology was much less science and more Faith based. (IMHO) Making symbols that we could recognize in the sky. Trying to take something that is very incomprehensible and making it simple.

12. are there not 12 months in a year? They are there even without zodiac symbolism. The zodiac just helps make sense of it.

but the fact still remains, that unless we have missed something huge, the zodiac is not used in our symbolism.

BYW I am an Aries, will tomorrow be a good day for me?

Why is Free Mason Symbol Showing in Black Ops? A Very Popular War Game that is Sold in All 3 Next Generation Consoles. May I ask? Why would it suddenly appear on TV with no reason. And the coincidense their is a man in the game Called Alex Mason you have to save?

I know video games doesn't make sense, but obviously game developers put every thing for a reason.
Either to make the game close to reality or to take advantage of it some how. I think if They put a TV Reported in the TV Room in that game, it would make more sense than the Free Mason Symbol.

You don't just play a game and find an Egyptian and Cult Symbol flashes in a Random Area in the game, for no reason at all, their is probably a purpose of putting a Sign in a popular Great selling War thirsty game that in All Consoles , you could be normal with every thing but a Free Mason Sign flashing towards you like the developers wants you to see it :

How could you explain it?

Second, What is this Egyptian Concrete in 1999, Invited by Ex-Preisdent Hosney Mubarak, Next to the Pyramid? and Why does is the concrete called 'the 12 dreams of the sun'? and Why does it show Masonic Symbols?

Are you telling me a Masonic Celebration Next to The Great Pyramids in Giza Invited by Ex-President Hosni Mubarak A Coincidence? Are you telling me its a Coincidence that Masonic Symbols are all over the place and the Celebration lasted from the Night to the Sun rise? Or are you Confirming that Hosni Mubarak was a Free Mason and your Cult worships the Sun GOD Ra and the Pyramids? Its because you are not Qualified to Be of their Secret Community, to Know who is really what they say 'the great architect of the universe'. You May Believe What they Call the Great architect of the Universe is refereed to GOD, but why would they not Call it GOD directly?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fightthefight

How is it a 'Masonic" celebration ? Because of the pyramid ? There is no pyramid any where in my Masonic ritual . So , why do you not tell us what makes this concert "Masonic " , then we will answer your questions .

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

The Masonic Symbols that are full of it, take a look at this :

I also have not said a ritual, I said celebration.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I see nothing in the picture that would be considered Masonic symbolism . You tell me , what is Masonic in that picture ?
edit on 17-6-2012 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

well 12 months is actually a pretty new thing, 13 months of 28 days is more normal. that leaves us one day for new year

And I am glad we can have a meaningful discourse. And you are right, the zodiac signs might not be something we can directly tie to the symbolism in freemasonry, but I would be puzzled if there where none. Since it is based on the same esoteric knowledge passed on from Sumeria,, Egypt, Babylon, Israel, Greece, Rome and so fourth. Through mystery schools, and secret societies like yours. (Not taking a stance here, if there is a difference between speculative and historic freemasonry)

If we need to keep track of time, over lets say; a period of tens of thousands of years, you need some kind of control mechanism, I think the zodiacs are just that. Of course laymen, started putting all kinds of meanings into this, mystery, magic and fate etc. However I do not believe there is anything secret about this, it is simply in my world a kind of universal clock

Thank you for leading by example, and making it possible to have a meaningful and civil discourse!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

- The Woman face, She has a masonic pyramid on top of her head.

- Jean tried to add a golden capstone to the great pyramid but the army refused to give him a chopper and the archeologists refused the idea.

"A reanimation of major historical eras and their related archaeological accomplishments will be offered to the viewers all over the world via satellite. The voice of Um Kalthoum, the late song diva of Egypt, will enchant the guests at the Giza Plateau, while a gold capping will be placed on the top of the Pyramids of Micerinus. To top it off, a helicopter will be used to place a golden capstone on Cheops' Great pyramid, the largest of the three at Giza. "

www.egypt2000.com...

My other source would be that you Free Masons use Ancient Egyptian Symbols, wouldn't that be a coincidence? Which ever Cult Loves the Pyramid design and symbols so much.

_________
in a different side of the coin,

Wouldn't it also be a coincidence that a popular War thirsty propagandist game called black opts has your Signs in it?

edit on 17-6-2012 by Fightthefight because: P

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Care to show me were the pyramid plays a part in Freemasonry ? As I stated , the pyramid shows up NO WHERE in my jurisdiction nor our ritual .
edit on 17-6-2012 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Not true the pyramid is a 3-d representation of a triangle, are you saying the triangle plays no role in freemasonry?

The number 1.14 and 1.61 and 3.14 is pretty important numbers in masonry. where 1.14 is the mathematical symbol of a triangle, a triangle is a 2-d pyramid and vice versa!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Wouldn't a tetrahedron be the 3D representation of a triangle, after all the base of a pyramid isn't triangular.
edit on 17-6-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

Wouldn't a tetrahedron be the 3D representation of a triangle, after all the base of a pyramid isn't triangular.
edit on 17-6-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

Good one bro

Yes the triangle, and the pyramid are symbols of freemasonry. Just as the aprons, geometry and other such things were taken from Egyptian culture so has the pyramid. To deny it just makes you look a lot worse.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

You are correct.
Pyramid

As above so below

edit on 17-6-2012 by Schrödinger because: added link

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join