Do you feel this way too?

page: 9
65
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by judydawg
 


judy, i'm sorry to say this. but what the hell is talking about it on a conspiracy website gonna do to help?

try talking to the people who actually know what's going on, ok beautiful?




posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vancouverite
 


I can relate to this and what I can say is that don't run away from it. Don't let others tell you whether you are wrong or right. Take suggestions and then think over it before forming your perspective. Use this moment to search for your answers. Don't pretend to be happy just to look normal in this simulation. Its all just hormones and mere electric signals in brain after which whole planet is crazy about, nothing more. You were indoctrinated with all the bullcrap since the moment you were born but you do not have to be like this. Just think for yourself and do what you want.



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by morpheusxxz
 


you tell it morpheus! these fools haven't been taking their pills =)



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have also been wrestling with feelings like this, it was actualy what brought me to come to this website about a year ago. (I'm a long time lurker and recently just registered this is also my first post so I guess this is a Hello as well to fellow ATS'rs!) A couple years ago I was overcome with a sense of epiphany of what reality is, and it honestly started with seeing 11's and 1111's everywhere, yes call me a kook, but I thought it was so strange because it happened seemingly way to often and in the most absurd of circumstances to where I felt like it meant something. Anyways at this same time I had been feeling some sort of tug that seemingly got stronger and stronger, this tug now is a daily affair nearly overwhelming feeling of "wanting to know" or "being overwhelmed with a sense of wonder" Its so hard to describe but it feels like I am supposed to quest to find what I need to know and I dont know what it is, and the inner most consciousness is telling me this is not all that is and will be....I know I sound vague but it is truly hard to put into words.... it used to frustrate me but I am completely engrossed in the mystery of life and the nature of human perspective on reality.

Anywho, what I'm getting to is, I feel ya brother... embrace the mystery! We are not supposed to know I believe, its like its this huge secret we are not meant to realize until we die, I truly believe that. And I dont cater to any religion at all this is what my instinct and experiences have led me to believe!
edit on 22-5-2012 by Philosoulpher because: fragged sentence


reg

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Whoa, got a little paranoid reading that
coulda come right outta my head. Though it's kinda a relief I'm not on my own with feeling like this.

cheers



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
AMAZING! That's me rite now, everything fill like a dream controlled by the unseen.But I am aware of things spontaneously and rapidly changing, energy,more UFO sightings,pineal gland is opening up more,and that's just a couple. And on top of all what's happening and what's about to happen, me and my wife are separated at the moment, really don't know what's going on my fellow humans, but we the chosen ones are ready for what's to come. 2012 is the year for people to wake up and see what it really mean to be a Human Being! Love&peace. And to add one more thing for the past month I been seeing the number 33 a whole lot I'm just trying to listen to what's its Tryin to tell me.
edit on 22-5-2012 by pineal1128 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philosoulpher
I have also been wrestling with feelings like this, it was actualy what brought me to come to this website about a year ago. (I'm a long time lurker and recently just registered this is also my first post so I guess this is a Hello as well to fellow ATS'rs!) A couple years ago I was overcome with a sense of epiphany of what reality is, and it honestly started with seeing 11's and 1111's everywhere, yes call me a kook, but I thought it was so strange because it happened seemingly way to often and in the most absurd of circumstances to where I felt like it meant something. Anyways at this same time I had been feeling some sort of tug that seemingly got stronger and stronger, this tug now is a daily affair nearly overwhelming feeling of "wanting to know" or "being overwhelmed with a sense of wonder" Its so hard to describe but it feels like I am supposed to quest to find what I need to know and I dont know what it is, and the inner most consciousness is telling me this is not all that is and will be....I know I sound vague but it is truly hard to put into words.... it used to frustrate me but I am completely engrossed in the mystery of life and the nature of human perspective on reality.

Anywho, what I'm getting to is, I feel ya brother... embrace the mystery! We are not supposed to know I believe, its like its this huge secret we are not meant to realize until we die, I truly believe that. And I dont cater to any religion at all this is what my instinct and experiences have led me to believe!
edit on 22-5-2012 by Philosoulpher because: fragged sentence


You're not alone. 1111er here
In the past 2 weeks, I have had several people here ask me or U2U me about the 1111 in my user name and it was funny because I hadn't seen it really in almost a year, not until I started being asked about it. I know people think it has to do with subconsciously seeking out number patterns, confirmation bias, etc., but it's like it's meant to be seen, like a little magic moment, what I call a nod from beyond, a pat on the shoulder. It makes sense to me somehow and after weeks and months of seeing it on store receipts, clocks, license plates, I started feeling crazy and sought out information on it. This was 5 years ago and many people have come to me about it in my personal life since. It's a phenomenon. Surprised they haven't made a movie out of it yet lol

Still, for the most part, 1111 has been replaced by 1234 and in the weirdest ways. For example, when I booked a vacation house this summer and was looking at it on a map, the exact address of the house by lat & long. started with the numbers 123 & 456 . It's all ascending numbers for me!

ETA: Ha, I even have 345 stars ;
edit on 22-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111
You're not alone. 1111er here
In the past 2 weeks, I have had several people here ask me or U2U me about the 1111 in my user name and it was funny because I hadn't seen it really in almost a year, not until I started being asked about it. I know people think it has to do with subconsciously seeking out number patterns, confirmation bias, etc., but it's like it's meant to be seen, like a little magic moment, what I call a nod from beyond, a pat on the shoulder. It makes sense to me somehow and after weeks and months of seeing it on store receipts, clocks, license plates, I started feeling crazy and sought out information on it. This was 5 years ago and many people have come to me about it in my personal life since. It's a phenomenon. Surprised they haven't made a movie out of it yet lol

Still, for the most part, 1111 has been replaced by 1234 and in the weirdest ways. For example, when I booked a vacation house this summer and was looking at it on a map, the exact address of the house by lat & long. started with the numbers 123 & 456 . It's all ascending numbers for me!

ETA: Ha, I even have 345 stars ;
edit on 22-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)


That is really what it is like, I -know- I am a 100% mentally stable person have no history of mental illness and I am educated and I am certainly no loon. I don't care if someone calls me nuts or says im subconciously doing it and searching for it. Well thats just beause I know what I say to be true, It has been so in my face... it -is not- something I look for it just happens. It is what started my search, I kept seeing it and seeing it and seeing it, daily...and there must be something to it because eventually I was driven to google 11111 and to my ASTONISHMENT there was apparently many people having the SAME experience, this was a powder keg for me and changed my life....I have ALWAYS been a deep deep thinker, analytical and skeptical (questioned why we had nerve endings when I was in kindergarten). Seeing the 1111's ignited my search for meaning, now regardless of what you all may think that is what happened to me and put me on the path to seek the truest of truths. I know there must be some purpose to it, its much much much than mere coincidence and the odds just make it truth to me.

It seems that for some unknown reason these numbers appear, they make themself present, and for some wild chance it make you search for meaning....but why?!
edit on 22-5-2012 by Philosoulpher because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
intense energy hitting the planet. the next 8 years will be interesting to say the least. # bout to hit to fan, but thats just my guess



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philosoulpher

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111
You're not alone. 1111er here
In the past 2 weeks, I have had several people here ask me or U2U me about the 1111 in my user name and it was funny because I hadn't seen it really in almost a year, not until I started being asked about it. I know people think it has to do with subconsciously seeking out number patterns, confirmation bias, etc., but it's like it's meant to be seen, like a little magic moment, what I call a nod from beyond, a pat on the shoulder. It makes sense to me somehow and after weeks and months of seeing it on store receipts, clocks, license plates, I started feeling crazy and sought out information on it. This was 5 years ago and many people have come to me about it in my personal life since. It's a phenomenon. Surprised they haven't made a movie out of it yet lol

Still, for the most part, 1111 has been replaced by 1234 and in the weirdest ways. For example, when I booked a vacation house this summer and was looking at it on a map, the exact address of the house by lat & long. started with the numbers 123 & 456 . It's all ascending numbers for me!

ETA: Ha, I even have 345 stars ;
edit on 22-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)


That is really what it is like, I -know- I am a 100% mentally stable person have no history of mental illness and I am educated and I am certainly no loon. I don't care if someone calls me nuts or says im subconciously doing it and searching for it. Well thats just beause I know what I say to be true, It has been so in my face... it -is not- something I look for it just happens. It is what started my search, I kept seeing it and seeing it and seeing it, daily...and there must be something to it because eventually I was driven to google 11111 and to my ASTONISHMENT there was apparently many people having the SAME experience, this was a powder keg for me and changed my life....I have ALWAYS been a deep deep thinker, analytical and skeptical (questioned why we had nerve endings when I was in kindergarten). Seeing the 1111's ignited my search for meaning, now regardless of what you all may think that is what happened to me and put me on the path to seek the truest of truths. I know there must be some purpose to it, its much much much than mere coincidence and the odds just make it truth to me.

It seems that for some unknown reason these numbers appear, they make themself present, and for some wild chance it make you search for meaning....but why?!
edit on 22-5-2012 by Philosoulpher because: (no reason given)


It's maddening, no? lol But yes, that's how it started for me as well, back in 07. I've learned a lot since then about myself and others and I think I've done a lot of growing up as a result and the numbers were just the catalyst. I've read that 1111 is a gateway, like a signal of awakening. I normally don't get new agey, but that resonates with me. I haven't done any searching for the ascending numbers I mentioned, but it feels like a part 2, stage 2, acceleration of some kind, but seeing them makes me happy, like "things are looking up!". If it's nothing but my deluded brain, my deluded brain does get happy! Seriously, though, there really is something to it, there are just too many people experiencing the numbers in one form or another.



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightwalk

Originally posted by vancouverite
Ive been feeling empty lately, I did some digging and it brought me to yahoo, this man was talking about exactly how I've been feeling, then this random person posts everything I've been feeling in a nutshell. It's grown more intense these past couple days. Am I losing it, or do you guys feel the same?This is what the mystery poster said:


Many people with your problem, you have found a new paradigm, you are one of the few that has found something wrong with life. You seek the reason for living. To understand how other people act out their emotions. Naturally you are void of emotion calm, you know that there is something weird with the world. You try and make everyone you come into contact with feel happy and so you act like how they act conforming to their personality. You care not what people think of you it does not even matter, you do not even care about this world you do not wish to commit suicide but to get meaning from this world find answers. You have awakened, become aware. You find no joy in normal everyday life. Your consciousness has greatly increased. You wonder how they can just act the way they act (they are still asleep). Sometimes you are standing there and you look around at everything feeling dense and unusual like you shouldnt be here. You feel like you are in dream from which you must wake. And when you dream, you feel great, like you belong there, like as if you were resonating at a higher frequency, you wonder if you truly do belong in realms you go to when you sleep. Lately you have been feeling unusually tired, like being drained of energy. Nothing is at it seems brother and you will find out soon enough.


To the OP and those who can relate to him: one explanation for why you think and feel the way you do is because perhaps you're old souls. Check out these sites.

Old Soul 1

Old Soul 2

Old Soul 3

What people who go through the state the OP describes can do is avoid feelings of emptiness and negativity that cross the mind frequently and have a balanced mind, with a basic underlying foundation of positivity. Such people may feel out of place in society when the lures of materialism and petty human interactions no longer appeal to them, but they should remember that they don't have to conform to society's norms. The best they can do is cultivate their interests and believe they'll get their break and their due. Such can take an eternity especially if every day feels like a chore and attaining one's goal seems like trudging through life day by day, but just take it a day at a time and remember were only here once and the seemingly elusive and distant fulfillment of one's desires will eventually be in one's hands. We all have our own timetables and all what one has to do is fall in line and wait for your turn ( your break ) in this life.
Damm,i´m speechless,i´ve never heard of this soul stages or whatever..But a few years ago i had some experiences with a Ouiji board and i wrote that i was a old soul..i asked myself what was that all aboutbut forgot it...till now...just f..... weird



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111
 


Yes, and when I say it made me search, I dont necessarily mean that I got into numerology, or the "New Age" stuff...I can be skeptical and am warey of dumping my eggs into one basket of thought. What the 1111s started was just the general search for information and truth. I too have grown alot since seeing the 1's. The fact remains today that since I had seen those numbers for one reason another I'm standing here today and can credit those 1's with making me seriously do the following; go back and seroiuslyread the bible(raised a christian), take multiple psychology and philosophy courses, dove into fringe metaphysics, read so many ancient scripts and ideas etc you get the idea right lol.... AND IM STILL SANE, I'm smarter now and through my searching I truly feel like I understand a glimmer of truth, but we wont know, we arent supposed to know that is part of what all this is supposed to mean. (woahhhh dude)



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I get these odd emotional sensations as well, especially when dreaming... It seems to permeate the air, the sound, the very sight of things are altered by a lens of emotion. The emotions at first seem negative, but at the same time I get a feeling that it has an important purpose. But again as others have said, a negative outlook is just as informational as a positive one. In the end all that lives is sure to die, that much is true, but I can't help but feel I'm needed somewhere for something important...

I see myself in my dreams going about unknown tasks, speaking to faces I do not know. It's all so strange and it seems so far away, like a clap of thunder in the distance.

I was never good at articulating emotion into words, but I just can't get the feeling of unease out of my subconscious...



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by vancouverite
You feel like you are in dream from which you must wake. And when you dream, you feel great, like you belong there


Dude totally, it's almost like I have another life when I'm asleep. Really though This Mundane life is killing me, everyday I want to be liberated from work, bills, people, all the people walking around like cattle. It's not like I believe 100% that something is going to happen in 2012 but more hope....anything....aliens, zombies, electrical grids, pole flip, evolving, Life force sucking trees from another plain of existence? Ok maybe the last one was kinda out there but you get me.



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
yes. i feel as if i don't quite belong to the world around me, as others seem to do. my dream-life calls to me during my waking-life. there is a filter between me and everyone else. we occupy the same space, yet are light years apart . i am the same as them, yet profoundly different. i feel a temporal inertia. time stands still, yet races past at the speed of light. i move in a slow motion dreamstate through reality, as defined by those for whom it is normality. engine idling, gears in neutral.



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It is called Clinical Depression.
edit on 22-5-2012 by MissingRonnieR because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
It is called Clinical Depression.
edit on 22-5-2012 by MissingRonnieR because: (no reason given)


spot on, in my case.



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
It is called Clinical Depression.
edit on 22-5-2012 by MissingRonnieR because: (no reason given)


Yeah yeah, AKA, "take these drugs, you'll feel better, but you'll kill yourself without them".

I'll pass, I can deal with my own emotional burdens thank you very much...
edit on 22-5-2012 by slayer420 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 13ssA
 


you mean this Dr Laura??

www.secularhumanism.org...
edit on 22-5-2012 by SoulVoid because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   


This year I have notice more and more I am not able to get a good nights sleep. I literally cannot fall asleep. When I do I have to make myself fall asleep.
reply to post by Irish614
 


Exactly...2 and 3 days without sleeping...maybe some sleep disorder??





new topics
top topics
 
65
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join