It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel this way too?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht
You are an eternal being, having a time-constricted physical experience.

More like a time REstricted physical experience. It's the chains of time that limit us. Without the shackles of this mind-limiting dimension, we would instantly be fully aware.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vancouverite

I know exactly how you feel! It's the realization of the world and its fakery. You realize that you have this yawning hole in your soul, and you've got to fill it with something. The questions are similar to when you were younger and filled with youthful optimism, able to channel your emotions into something; music, art, sex, love, friendships, but then you become jaded and all that meaning and focus dissipates into jadedness. All counterculture has attempted to reject the world, but since the Hippies failed to make their utopia, the counterculture has just fallen into nihilism and grasping onto what it can while it still can. All of these people, who have all noticed the world is not satisfying despite what the commercials say, have rejected the world, but few of them find a way out of it.
Please check this out, it changed my life: www.desertwisdom.org...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Maybe it's because of that feelling in the back of our heads that tell us without doubt that we are living in an "advanced" civilization that ain't so advanced and happens to go about everything backwards pretending they don't.

For some it's a whisper - others a scream.

And for others just a bunch of "lalalalalalalalalalala" sand in ears.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skada
Yeah, I feel like this almost every day. Some call it enlightenment, others call it craziness. (Crazy can be fixed)

The "other symptoms" are: not feeling like you belong here, you want to go "Home" but you don't know where it is (but it isn't on this planet), the way people do things is crazy or "not normal" to you. There are more, but I think it is the new normal. We are just becoming more then just our human form. Enjoy the ride, it will be bumpy.

Wow .... Totally misinformed ...

Enlightenment isn't lonliness, depression, or confusion ...

In fact, enlightenment would be the exact opposite of these things ... A complete understanding ...

You're moving backwards...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yes, I have felt an emptiness as of recent, and don't know if it comes from within or from outside, or both.
Me thinks filling this void with some love is essential, whether it be family friends or some volunteer work. I don't know about trying to 'wake' others up, rather I think our actions and example may be of influence.
I try and take up some creative endeavors as an active distraction, and fill my space with music at times.

I feel that I get information overload at times and feel I need a break from it. I plan on shutting down my interwebz service this summer, in an effort to redirect my energy and attention.

Peace,
spec

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
I "AWOKE" a few years ago, and I had the sudden urge to move to Montana and wait out whatever is coming. I also felt a strong desire to start a church and begin preaching. Not the mumbo-jumbo that you get in most churches now days, but a new enlightened message that seems to come from nowhere and spills from my lips everytime I start talking to someone about it. It is mesmerizing and humbling all at once.

My advice to anyone feeling this way, is this:

What you are searching for is the Truth. The Truth will fill the void that you have been feeling and make you whole, again. You can find the path to the Truth in your Bible, but the journey takes place in your mind and in your Soul. The Soul is the part of you that connects your mind to the Truth. Learn the path and make the trip and then, you will start to make sense of it all...

The "FoOt"

That's really amazing! In 2007, after only being here twice, briefly on vacation, I picked up and moved my family from the midwest to Colorado because something in me told me I had to, that it was safe. I wasn't "awake" or "aware" then, but it was the beginnings. I had a husband, 5-year-old and 7-month-old at the time, my husband lost his job, yet we were able to pull it together and go and we were officially relocated 3 months later. It was the best decision I ever made and this feels like home to me in a way that "back home" never did.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You know, in the end it doesn't matter. Someone would just say that there are a limited number of feelings and/or emotions of which a human is capable. Then, a mathematician would say there's a formula by which our said feelings and/or emotions might coincide by determining as many county, state, region, or country that are enduring a multitude of factors, too many to list.

That's what they'd say. . .of course, the CDC would then publish a generalized pamphlet that the media would be all to eager to snag.

Then we realize that there's nothing to worry about. We must find another hobby or change our diet to see the positive outcome of our lives.

I don't mean to be so blatantly pessimistic, yet I have today learned of another "mass" discovered in my brain. . .this in addition to the already known pancreatic cancer. I am just so angry and hurt.

There will always be someone around to say they identify with what we're experiencing. Some take money for it, then prescribe something. Others identify, then get quiet, and just fade away.

Listen to me now, going on about something that is just trivial in the eyes of the world. The biggest conspiracy is afoot, however, the day that I wake up and realize that the pursuit of what I don't know is both fruitless and impossible and. . .unnecessary.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Divine Strake because: I attempted to convey a unifying field of humanity.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Here's how things work:

When you spend more time than you should on a conspiracy theory website, you're going to become brainwashed and perhaps even more gullible to truly insane ideas. Your paranoia will also increase on extraordinary levels.

Get off the internet. At least for a week...or maybe longer.

A few years ago, I moved to a house with a friend and we didn't have internet access or television. In fact, it seemed as if we lost all sense of current events or anything of sort. You know how it felt?

Refreshing.

We went to school, work, and paid our bills while enjoying our lives with our friends. Never felt so good in my entire life...and then we began stealing our neighbor's internet and bam, back on ATS.

I guess my point is: Stop watching the news or reading it...and stop coming on ATS as often as you do...

I have become a skeptic and take every thread on here with a grain of salt.

You should do the same.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I've been feeling really good lately, real happy and jolly.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by vancouverite
Ive been feeling empty lately, I did some digging and it brought me to yahoo, this man was talking about exactly how I've been feeling, then this random person posts everything I've been feeling in a nutshell. It's grown more intense these past couple days. Am I losing it, or do you guys feel the same?This is what the mystery poster said:

Many people with your problem, you have found a new paradigm, you are one of the few that has found something wrong with life. You seek the reason for living. To understand how other people act out their emotions. Naturally you are void of emotion calm, you know that there is something weird with the world. You try and make everyone you come into contact with feel happy and so you act like how they act conforming to their personality. You care not what people think of you it does not even matter, you do not even care about this world you do not wish to commit suicide but to get meaning from this world find answers. You have awakened, become aware. You find no joy in normal everyday life. Your consciousness has greatly increased. You wonder how they can just act the way they act (they are still asleep). Sometimes you are standing there and you look around at everything feeling dense and unusual like you shouldnt be here. You feel like you are in dream from which you must wake. And when you dream, you feel great, like you belong there, like as if you were resonating at a higher frequency, you wonder if you truly do belong in realms you go to when you sleep. Lately you have been feeling unusually tired, like being drained of energy. Nothing is at it seems brother and you will find out soon enough.

this is amazing! I had an 11:11 moment while reading, without 11:11, if you know what I mean.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I feel like that too, i just figured it was the oxycodone lol.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yes I do feel this way. If I did not have my 2 kids to look after, I would probably pack a few things and journey high into a mountain near a clear stream and live in seclusion and be perfectly happy until I get to go home. I once was quite upset about all of this, the way the world is. I'd say that stage was 4-5 years ago when I really began to question everything. I still get upset, but I realize things are the way they are and I am the way I am and I can coexist without ruffling too many feathers and co-signing on the way of the world. Yet I know I am a part of it all, and I am meant to be here and experience this. I find life in the world to be full of unnecessary confusion, complication, brutality and unrest. We all want the same things, and the Earth is so generous. But people are hungry and sad and many often don't have enough. I hate greed especially, but all I can do is work on those traits of my own that I so despise seeing in the world. My husband is the standard type many have described here as anti 'woo woo' as one can get and I am grateful for his presence especially, but also my kids in my life because they keep me grounded in the fact that I must exist here and focus on some things worldly. I've always been a loner and the resident "weirdo" no matter where I go. And that is okay with me. Leaves me time to think.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I look around and get the feeling i should be somewhere else,tired of something but don't know what,want to change something but don't know how.
It's not a new feeling,i've been feeling like this for about a year or so.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
Yes, I was just like you at one point. (Not recently. Years ago.) Then I joined the Marine Corps and kick started a real life. Got the chance to travel to different places, meet different people of all different backgrounds and colors. Then I realized when I stopped reading conspiracies 24/7, my feelings of angst were gone, and I realized the real world is separate from the kind of world I was living in.

Hey we're all capable of assuming. All I can assume from the above statement is that you're good at taking orders, you finally got a job, you've finally travelled and you seem very proud of yourself for it. Big deal. You know how many people have done the same thing? Being grandiose and thinking you're unique about something that's so common could be considered delusion. I also have a job, I've been around the world, I know and interact with people on a regular basis. Now what else can you assume about me and other members? As much as you want I suppose.

Just because I come on here sometimes, doesn't mean I'm deluded!

Yet you keep a straight face when you assume everyone else is? You are indeed a paradox.

Who gets mad in real life? Its just words in your ear. Some people, it seems, need to realize this.
See how silly that is?
By saying "its the internet" you are just trying to cover up the fact that you got angry. You can not say you have never gotten angry on the internet at some point. It happens to everyone. Get real buddy. Words evoke emotions.

Writing in the 2nd person does not prove that you know anything about me. It only shows that you're good—even very good—at assuming. Bravo.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

My brain feels like it turned upside down and is beaming a light skyward. As opposed to when my brain used to feel like it was sitting upright and being pounded on from every angle.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

you all spend too much time thinking about yourself and not about others.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I've been coming here for a few months now and spending too much time on the site. I look at all the conspiracy theories and most have some basis. I can't do much about most of it so I'm not worrying about it. I am now aware how big a con game that this world has become. My father told me about forty five years ago to "believe half of what you hear and three quarters of what you see". He knew that what we are led to believe is true is not true half the time. With the potential of computers altering things I believe that my fathers saying now has to be modified to "half of what you see" also.

Just because someone is said to be an expert does not mean they are honest and know the truth.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I woke up today, opened up ATS, and this was the first thing I saw... God's tryin to tell me something. This really hits the nail on the head. I forget what day it is, I forget a lot of things (and my memory was never very bad), and I'm always tired and don't know why. I feel as though going through the motions my friends go through (I live with most of them) is senseless. I look at them and think--HOW can yo be so petty? Why does it matter so much who ate the last brownie in the fridge, or how terrible it is that a guy likes you when you have no interest in him? Simple problems with simple solutions, that's all they are. Not problems at all, really... everyday life. That's all. My friends can't take the simplest of every day life, much less the more complex, difficult aspects of it, and much MUCH less anything that an awakened person can take. It makes me feel a sick mixture of pity and loathing.

I feel exactly this way, always. To my fellow awakened brothers n sisters, God bless. Our purpose will be clear.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Sigh.

Well I'm flattered you think my post was designed specifically for you.
In fact, that is why you replied to it. You felt like it describes you. Now your user name is making a lot of sense!

Unfortunately it wasn't meant for you, though. I was replying to the OPs statements, but I suppose it fits you quite well, ironically.

PS. I am proud I am no longer delusional like a lot of people on here are. (not all)
Thanks for taking the time out of your day to reply to little ol me

I do hope you end up feeling better about yourself and your life, because someone who creates a thread saying "Why don't we all just kill ourselves?" has some serious issues. Take care, man! Don't hurt anyone!
edit on 5-22-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join