Do you feel this way too?

page: 12
65
<< 9  10  11   >>

log in

join

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecossiepossie
Count your blessings when people say they feel empty devoid of passion bored ect...You should rejoice that you can feel this way embrace the boredem love the emptyness an FIND SOLACE in the calm..Beleive me when I say there is much wisdom in the old Chinese proverb or to be more apt curse MAY YOU LIVE IN INTRESTING TIMES.


Exactly.... count your blessings. I've been living this incarnation for a few years now and am fairly well blessed. Of course it's easy to let circumstances and situations get us down but an "enlightened' person knows that we have a choice when it comes to how we react to situations and circumstance. The old saying; "don't let it get you down" could have come from the mouth of Lao Tsu himself. That old addage stands the test of time because it is true that we allow "stuff" to get us down.... or we do not. Of course some have chemical imbalances that may make it more difficult to "put on a happy face" but for the most part and for most people, it's simply a matter of using our wills to overcome melancholy.

I hope you guys have a better day....
edit on 24-5-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVoid
Not to mention that in the last 2 months or so i can´t get no sleep,i stay awake 2 straight nights in a rom then sleep for 4 or five hours then 2 nights in a row without sleeping again..Always this...


I hope you are seeing a professional mental health person for this. If not, pick up the phone now!



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb
I have been unusually tired for days. I know the difference between not sleeping enough and just being completely drained for no apparent reason. This often happens off and on during the year and usually goes along with some full moons, or celestial alignments, so it doesn't bother me except that it's sometimes annoying to wake up and feel like going back to bed.

But this morning, I felt almost depressed, just like there was nothing to do, no one to talk to. A lot of the things I consider important just meant very little today. I really just wanted to sit here and do nothing!

I know these times pass and I DO attribute them to the frequency of Earth changing. Anyone who thinks that sounds stupid, go check out Richard Hoagland's torsion field stuff - totally explains it in quite physical terms.

Thry this...Eat some Protein in the Morning...like a few eggs and stay away from Carbs. Also...take a Multi-Vitamin EVERY DAY! I do and in order for your body to convert what you eat into energy...you need these vitamins or else you will be tired all the time. A bit of exersize every day will help alot! Exersize releases ENDORPHINES which will put you in a very good mood indeed! It is all Biochemical. Split Infinity



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by thebtheb
I have been unusually tired for days. I know the difference between not sleeping enough and just being completely drained for no apparent reason. This often happens off and on during the year and usually goes along with some full moons, or celestial alignments, so it doesn't bother me except that it's sometimes annoying to wake up and feel like going back to bed.

But this morning, I felt almost depressed, just like there was nothing to do, no one to talk to. A lot of the things I consider important just meant very little today. I really just wanted to sit here and do nothing!

I know these times pass and I DO attribute them to the frequency of Earth changing. Anyone who thinks that sounds stupid, go check out Richard Hoagland's torsion field stuff - totally explains it in quite physical terms.

Thry this...Eat some Protein in the Morning...like a few eggs and stay away from Carbs. Also...take a Multi-Vitamin EVERY DAY! I do and in order for your body to convert what you eat into energy...you need these vitamins or else you will be tired all the time. A bit of exersize every day will help alot! Exersize releases ENDORPHINES which will put you in a very good mood indeed! It is all Biochemical. Split Infinity


Well I do all that and am very aware of all that. But I believe there are changes happening in the air, call them whatever you want, that affect certain people physically. I guess I should have told you what happens AFTER the above tired period - after it's over, I feel GREAT, happy, full of energy, like a new person. I get the feeling that I'm being "upgraded" during those crappy times.

I mean, I know when there's been a solar flare just from the way I feel physically. I ate well, I slept well, and then one day I wake up and it's like "whoaaa, there must have been a solar flare about 2 days ago." I go online and check, and there always is. And though it's not just solar flares, check out this site that explains it better than I do: LINK
edit on 27-5-2012 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb
 

Every time you fly in a Jet above 20,000 ft as most commercial airliners fly over 30,000 and up to 42,000 feet...you are getting a greater dose of Radiation than any Solar Flare of late has given you.

You have the symptoms of either High Blood Pressure or you could be a Boarder line Diabetic or have Low Blood Sugar. All of these match the symptoms of Feeling very UP or very Down. If I were you...I would get checked out.

As far as worrying about Chemtrails or other poisons...you should be more concerned about how much you are poisoning your body every time you fill up your car or Lawn Mower Gas Tank. Gasoline absorbs into the skin rapidly and is VERY TOXIC! Split Infinity



posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick
After reading this thread I have some tips for you. And LISTEN to what I'm saying.

1. If you're not meditating you're not "enlightened".
2. You are depressed from looking at this site and youtube videos too much.
3. Go out, meet some people. Just sit outside and be happy that you have the opportunity to be alive in a place where you have food/internet/a home etc. Because it feels like you people have forgot about children dying from starvation in in some parts of the world every day. Get your heads out of your behinds ffs.
4. IF YOU'RE NOT USING YOUR LIGHTBODY YOU ARE JUST DEPRESSED. I cant stress this enough. You wont be taken to another planet or be saved or anything. It's up to you to do that. And don't talk about enlightenment if no one of you after 11 pages have mentioned starvation and how the world is being raped.

You're not using your minds, you're not being logical or rational.
Just to get you on your way I will provide you with something that might change your life.

Step 1: Put some calming music with no lyrics on. Google Translucence ambient music.
Step 2: Turn all the lights out. The darker the better (You will learn to do it in the daylight later on).
Step 3: Find a position that you're comfortable in (Don't matter if you're sitting or laying down).
Step 4: Take deep breaths and exhale slowly. Feel the air, don't just breath.
Step 5: Go back in your mind and examine your life. Let your thoughts flow freely and if you end up thinking "This # don't work, f this" or "what should I eat today? Is that my cat?" or whatever. Just focus on the music and go back in your life. The point is to seek forgiveness and clean up your karma.
Step 6: When you're doing it right you will start getting thoughts "thrown" at you by your ego. Examine those thoughts, closely.

And don't think that you're special or anything, you're not. You're a human just like me, only that you seem to think that you're a little special. You're NOT.


Dude ive spend the last 8 years worrying about the poor, the starving, the beaten, the broken... That doesnt neccecarely mean i like too talk about it every oppertunity that comes.. Just beacuse no1 mentioned that the world is a #can doesnt neccecarely mean that no one thinks that... Ure just pointing out the obvious.
Fx. Dont put your finger in the flame u will burn it. (bad example)... but u get the idea.

And too be honest, i dont think anyone would consider themselves on the right road of enlightenment without doing some BASIC meditation. and with ure special stuff comment... It would appear to me that since u point out the obvious u would think others are dumb, therefore it seems u think ure smarter (special) then others...

Call me pissed i dont care, the world is a #can, so why wouldnt i be.



posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVoid
 


I'm really sorry to hear that, SoulVoid. I hope that everything works out for you and you don't have to dwell on it all. I know how hard something like that can be. Good luck and positive vibes, from me to you.



posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by thebtheb
 

Every time you fly in a Jet above 20,000 ft as most commercial airliners fly over 30,000 and up to 42,000 feet...you are getting a greater dose of Radiation than any Solar Flare of late has given you.

You have the symptoms of either High Blood Pressure or you could be a Boarder line Diabetic or have Low Blood Sugar. All of these match the symptoms of Feeling very UP or very Down. If I were you...I would get checked out.

As far as worrying about Chemtrails or other poisons...you should be more concerned about how much you are poisoning your body every time you fill up your car or Lawn Mower Gas Tank. Gasoline absorbs into the skin rapidly and is VERY TOXIC! Split Infinity



I don't drive and I don't use gasoline, so I don't know what you're talking about.

As for solar flares - I'm not the only one who's noticed this. It's not like it does anything horrible horrible to you. In fact I DID get checked out long ago more than once and nothing is wrong with me. If you don't feel these things, good for you, but don't dismiss what I'm saying to easily. If you bothered to go to that site I linked, you would see that other people have noticed these connections too. It's not a matter of radiation. It's a matter of magnetics, and magnetics can affect us physically and can also affect our consciousness.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb
 

I agree that Electromagnetic interaction with the Human body can have adverse effects both on a cellular level as well as giving a person the feelings of Paranoia or the feeling of being watched. Long term effects can cause mental instability as well as certain Brain Tumors.

Oh...and just because you got CHECKED OUT a LONG TIME AGO...does not mean you are Healthy as I am checked out 4 times a year. Time for you to see a Doctor. Split Infinity



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skada
Yeah, I feel like this almost every day. Some call it enlightenment, others call it craziness. (Crazy can be fixed)

The "other symptoms" are: not feeling like you belong here, you want to go "Home" but you don't know where it is (but it isn't on this planet), the way people do things is crazy or "not normal" to you. There are more, but I think it is the new normal. We are just becoming more then just our human form. Enjoy the ride, it will be bumpy.



^This, with a big heaping spoonful of "what does it really matter...at the end of the day". That is probably not the most accurate turn of phrase, but it's the closest I can come verbalizing ( or textualizing ) the feeling. I've lived all over the world and no place has ever felt like home.I know that I would much rather be "somewhere else" if only I knew where that place was,sadly I do not believe it is on this earth.

( I do not believe I am an alien or any such thing,but I really really wish I could have the time and ability to see the universe, my single greatest regret is that I will never live long enough to see the world turn out the way I would it and to travel into the Great Black)



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by thebtheb
 

I agree that Electromagnetic interaction with the Human body can have adverse effects both on a cellular level as well as giving a person the feelings of Paranoia or the feeling of being watched. Long term effects can cause mental instability as well as certain Brain Tumors.

Oh...and just because you got CHECKED OUT a LONG TIME AGO...does not mean you are Healthy as I am checked out 4 times a year. Time for you to see a Doctor. Split Infinity



Unfortunately, a doctor will not be able to understand, recognize or deal with what is happening to many humans right now with the electromagnetic field of the earth changing, and with many of the changes going on around us, which this thread was started about. That is the sad thing - doctors THINK they know and will prescribe anti-depressants to people who don't need them. Rather than admit they don't understand something, they force themselves to categorize it anyway. And it DOES NOT WORK for many things going on today. People have to take their own health into their hands.

My point which you seem to be completely missing is that I know the difference between needing to see a doctor and understanding on other levels what's going on right now. I am very sensitive to celestial alignments and solar flares. They affect me physically, emotionally and mentally. And it's NOT a bad thing at all. It just needs to be understood. I've understood it for years. I know when I feel a certain way, what it means. I got checked out "a long time ago" when I had the same symptoms, and nothing was wrong with me, so while I have anything similar going on now does not bother me. I'm not going back to be told that nothing is wrong. I know what is happening.

If you like to go four times a year and get vaccinations too, that's your business.

I am a firm believer that everyone feels these things on a certain level. I know that when I do wake up tired and there was a solar flare, MANY people around me who are completely unaware of any of this, say the same thing, how tired they are. It goes away. And it's not detrimental or anything to worry about.

I guess the main point is you seem to be convinced that the only explanation is that something must be wrong with me because I feel certain things. You seem to not want to consider any other explanation.That's fine. I know what I know. It's not the first thing a doctor couldn't figure out and it's not the last.



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vancouverite
 


Thank you for this message. It is exactly what i need to hear. It's been really hard lately, even harder then usual. Somethings has to give and it's not going to be me.



posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb
 

Look...maybe what is happening to you is exactly as you say....but I don't think it is a bad thing to go get checked out once in a while and for you the time would be now.

What's it going to hurt? If you go there and the Doctor say's there is nothing wrong with you...then you have your belief system of what is wrong.

If however...you go to a Doctor and they take some blood and the tests come back with an abnormal count of White Blood Cells....or perhaps you have very low Blood Sugar...these are things that can be identified and treated.

All I am saying is do not be so stuborn as to at the very least get checked out. Split Infinity





top topics
 
65
<< 9  10  11   >>

log in

join