It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT! My posts don't recieve enough stars, flags, or applause

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Rival, I totally understand. At all times, my assistant's assistant's assistant types up my posts for me, and the original thought for the post is communicated via telepathy, so portions are sometimes lost in translation.

Some of these folks just don't understand that there are not enough hours in the day, so we have to pawn off expression of greatness to lesser scrubs.

And FYI, I spilled coffee on my IQ test so the score reflected that I was learning disabled, but I personally think it was the prior 4 tasings that addled my cognitive abilities. But in retrospect, it did give me the power to see through windows, so I can't complain.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by rival

Here's the problem, Rival, when people come on here and show signs of intelligence, or even genius, they have to be held to higher standards. Apparently, you consider yourself in that select group, so I'm going to believe you.

And any so-called genius that can't spell RECEIVE correctly doesn't deserve such rewards. So, come on, give all those stars and flags back.

Now. Right now.

We're waiting.

I have never ONCE claimed in this thread that I am a so-called genius.

The ONLY time that EVER happened I was at the Mensa testing facility (and I was justified) because
(as I pointed out) my number two pencil-lead had broken off "mid-test" and also, I had accidentally
spilled orange juice on the test booklet making it hard to read.

I believe I made a very strong argument as to how those two things happening to anyone could have
easily skewed the test results to reflect that their IQ was 26 points below what was required for
admission, BUT NO, the lady wanted to argue...

I don't consider it MY FAULT that she was clearly wrong, and I still resent the six months of
anger management (and the pepper-spraying) that I was subjected to as a result of
that fiasco...WHICH SHE CAUSED!

As for the spelling error, I take no responsibility, it was actually my assistant who typed up
the headline of my post. But thanks for bringing it to my attention, I assure you I will take the
proper steps make sure it doesn't happen again.

edit on 22-5-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

I'm the member of this un-holy trinity that actually made it into MENSA, but I quit because it was dull as dirt!
And of course since we're all three the same person, they made it too, but I wiped it from the collective consciousness so they wouldn't be mad at me for not going anymore

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

No wonder I forgot about that! Now I vaguely remember.

This thread is an official shrine to the fact that all of our posts (the collective) are like tasty oven-roasted nuggets of divinity.

The people that have visited this thread thinking they can stop this freight train of unrecognized genius are totally deluded. All your thread belong to us.

Also, please remember to close the refrigerator, you (or me, or Rival) left it open last night and the cheese was a bit warm.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
reply to post by PurpleChiten

No wonder I forgot about that! Now I vaguely remember.

This thread is an official shrine to the fact that all of our posts (the collective) are like tasty oven-roasted nuggets of divinity.

The people that have visited this thread thinking they can stop this freight train of unrecognized genius are totally deluded. All your thread belong to us.

Also, please remember to close the refrigerator, you (or me, or Rival) left it open last night and the cheese was a bit warm.

Oh, that was me. The little guy that turns the light off and on when you close and open the door wanted the day off and I didn't want the light to go out when I closed it so I just left it open all night in case I wanted a midnight snack and needed to be able to see what I was getting.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival

As for the spelling error, I take no responsibility, it was actually my assistant who typed up
the headline of my post. But thanks for bringing it to my attention, I assure you I will take the
proper steps make sure it doesn't happen again.

edit on 22-5-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

Make sure this never happens again, else I'll have to consider you just 'avrage' like me.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Yes, but to the others readers my take was to those who display the mundane, and poorly done- give me attention banter, its lame to me IMO. If one poses a question without a explanation or research of any sort and want these "S&F" they need to learn a better way to have an Intelligent conversation at min.

Don't off yourself yet, I gave you a S&F, I'll give in

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join