It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal experiences of reincarnation/telepathy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Does anyone have any personal experiences about reincarnation or telepathy? Are you totally convinced these are real phenomena?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Let's say this, I do believe I am the reincarnation of a very well known leader... I just choose not to share the information until I visit one place... the place where he was assassinated.

edit on 21-5-2012 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Why not just share who you think you are?

Its the internet. Its not like people are going to believe you anyways...but then again, its always cool to hear people talk about reincarnation. It really does make you wonder.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
Let's say this, I do believe I am the reincarnation of a very well known leader... I just choose not to share the information until I visit one place... the place where he was assassinated.

edit on 21-5-2012 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

MLK?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ok for reincarnation. My wife tells me for years as a child she had dreams of nazi era germany and camps etc, well before she knew of them. Dreams of hiding in older styled buildings etc.... In this life now,She was a special ed student. Not what I would really consider as now a days needing that kind of schooling, but is a little slow at some things..... Now for the past few years has been getting into Geneology and all that and also has been watching vids and movies on The Holocaust. She finds out she has the same birthday, although years apart, as Anne Frank! I could go on for pages about her similarities and such that tell a compelling case study of reincarnation as fact.
As for telepathy, I feel that my Wife and I are very telepathic. Been together for years so some things like finishing each others sentences don't fit true telepath, but when I am in one room, she in another and we both go out to the kitchen at the same time to get a pop for each other, freaks us out ! LOL! Or I will go to the store to get something we need and bring home something for her that I did Not know she wanted. Like she thought of the item after I had already left and wished I would get it for her. Vice versa for her and the trip to a store...... Just a couple things showing what I feel are telepathically aligned. Just a couple telepath related items I wanted to share. Or are they really telepathic? Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I was just thinking of my brief experience with telepathy so I did a google search and found this thread lol! I caught the flu for the second time in 2006 and it was even more weird than the first time. The first time I seemed to be hallucinating and felt like I was in between worlds like I was high or something lol. The second time I was about 22 and caught the flu at college toward the weekend. The heat in my dorm wasn't working too well so I decided to go home where I could be warmer and get over the flu. I'm giving all these details so you can see that I was aware of what was going on and that I'm not crazy lol.

When I got home I just crashed in bed and stayed there all weekend with my heat blasting in my room. I remember being hot and cold at the same time and not being able to get comfortable. Either Friday or Saturday night was when it happened. It was night time and I think I was drifting in and out of sleep. I woke up aggravated and I desperately wanted to go back to sleep but I couldn't because I heard all this talking going on. I could hear tons of people talking. I heard what sounded like dozens, hundreds or maybe even thousands of people talking away all at the same time!

I realized that this was what woke me out of my sleep in the first place. My hometown is small with a population of about 3,000 and it seemed like I could hear all of them talking at the same time. I just wanted them to shut the hell up so I could go back to sleep. I was too sick to be too weirded out by this strange ability that I only ever fantasized about. It was around 9 pm and I just wanted these people to go to sleep or something so they would be quiet.

I couldn't figure out if I was hearing them by my ears or if I could hear them in my mind at first. I quickly figured out that it must have been in my head because I could hear normally with my ears. I came to the conclusion that I was hearing people's thoughts! It was the strangest thing in the world. I was a fan of Anne Rice books at this point and the telepathy I was experiencing was exactly the same as she describes her vampires as having in her Vampire Chronicles. I felt like professer Xavier from the X-Men. This flood of voices was unbearable but it was so interesting. I felt like if I concentrated I could hone in on one person's thoughts, hear those thoughts alone and clearly.

This whole thing lasted maybe 15-20 minutes before I fell asleep again. I never experienced it again ever since but I'll never forget it. I never got the flu again either. I hope I can find someway to open that mental doorway again. I know it's possible somehow because I lived it! I think spirits can hear thoughts naturally and we being spirits can do it too even in our bodies somehow. That year was the year that I started reading tons of metaphysical stuff on the internet so it was like I became open to strange things like that. That's my story that I never told in that much detail to anyone...

Kody

new topics

top topics

join