It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Differant Thought about Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hello friends,
While I was sitting outside and muttering to myslef yet once again about the chemtrials being laid across my sky over head, my thinking took another thought.

Before I go on, let me be the first to say that I have been one of those annoying people to point them out to my friends. At least they are aware now to something they never noticed, which quite frankly is beyond me that they never noticed to begin with, but, such as it is.

So, my thoughts as per usual pretty much went to the pilots of those planes. How can they sleep at night knowing what they are doing? They must know what they are spraying, they must know it has to include their own families at some point, much less themselves. Taking orders? Hmmm ok... but, are ALL those pilots that callous, that cold?

This is where my thought process took another step. What if they know what they are doing is a lesser evil in the big picture? What if TPTB know something we dont, (no surprise there), and this is their best weapon now to defend?

Maybe I just read to much around here, but like I said, I am a citizen that is not happy with these nasty poison lines across my sky, but what if????

Anyhow, just throwing my thoughts out there and wondering if anyone can relate to them

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
change the spelling in your title as it's not gonna help your cause
that theory is waay old and already out there. The search function here on ATS will lead you to it.

b

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You cant "point out" chemtrails

They are impossible to discern with the naked eye if they ever were up there

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
One man who has been on the "inside" has already spoken about what chemtrails are really about..
He has the credentials, he has the knowledge, and he's been there..

I don't know about anyone else...
but it makes a world of sense to me...
edit on 21-5-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

You should do some more research - as the video says "AC Griffith was associated with the National Security Agency. He carried a "Top Secret" clearance..."

So what was his "association"??

Well it turns out he was a repair man at a radio spy baseeavesdropping on commi China. Did he have a top secret clearance - I don't doubt it. Was he "associated" with the NSA - I reckon so.

Does this give him any insight into chemtrails etc? Hell no - it's pure exaggeration!

He has a page on the Clarke AFB website with his memories of service

Sorry dude - you've been had by the disinfo agents!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Ahmose

You should do some more research - as the video says "AC Griffith was associated with the National Security Agency. He carried a "Top Secret" clearance..."

So what was his "association"??

Well it turns out he was a repair man at a radio spy baseeavesdropping on commi China. Did he have a top secret clearance - I don't doubt it. Was he "associated" with the NSA - I reckon so.

Does this give him any insight into chemtrails etc? Hell no - it's pure exaggeration!

He has a page on the Clarke AFB website with his memories of service

Sorry dude - you've been had by the disinfo agents!

lol, bummer.

You think so eh?
edit on 21-5-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

You think so eh?

Well if you believe anything in the video you linked then, yes.....

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Chemtrails are our friend, when the aliens invade to eat us (it was supposed to be on the 20th of May, now looking to the next date), we'll all be be safe as we're all poisoned and they'll be only interested in eating the Africans.

edit on 21-5-2012 by JonoEnglish because: vodka

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

South Africa, at least, is also protected from alien consumption....

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Maybe I just read to much around here, but like I said, I am a citizen that is not happy with these nasty poison lines across my sky, but what if????

But, it's just condensed water vapor/ ice crystals. If you don't have a problem with the existence of clouds, which are also just condensed water vapor/ ice crystals, there is no logical reason to have an issue with contrails.

"Poison lines?" Give me a break.

new topics

top topics

join