It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream? Men/mice overwhelmed the elite and transformation to new world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hopefully I have not posted this here, been holding off for a year or so, just watching the world. It now seems appropriate at this time to share. If this resonates and it should, enjoy. If this has been out there, make it go away, it will not effect anyone.

Since this dream which was far more than a dream, I have been out of body several times and been in the presence of the life force that was with me in this dream. I have been warned not to travel too far in the astral and to stay with the earth for now. But this event that I was shown was very clear even though it was symbolized by billions of white mice. So on with the story.

I stood beside this presence again and was looking at the earth and it's people, there was great anger and a joining of intent and of mind. It was as though there was one mind and all the mice were waking to their plight and were about to react as one. Yet I also saw a rich and elite couple whom I knew symbolized all of this separate group laughing and confident that all this was just as it should be and looked at the masses as pawns and disposable.

Then as the millions of mice gathered as one, the elite couple went into their mansion and shut a massive door. The man was laughing and packed his bags and riches while telling his woman they would merely go to a place that was waiting and hide, "not to worry". Then I was outside the mansion with my guide and I watched in amazement as the mice came up to the door which was thousands of times lager than they. What struck me, was the coordination and actions as of one.

The mice stood one onto the other and formed a pyramid and an arch that was two feet by two. I wondered why they needed to do this as they cut into the door, why so big an opening for a small mouse. But then I saw why, the panel fell and they streamed into the home in masses, yet still with infinite coordination as of one mind as well as being very quiet which was eerie..

Now I was transported within the bedroom where the man was still arrogantly claiming safety and the woman was in fear. As he looked around the millions of mice came upon him and he disappeared under the masses, dying as he went down in surprise. As I watched a strange happening began, the world swirled and vision went away, the home seemed to dissolve as did the world. Then vision solidified and none of this world remained as it was, there was only green expanses, wooded land and this meadow of flowers, a world beyond any beauty you and I can conceive.

It ended as I looked down at the man, crushing the flowers under his dead body, yet still covered with the white mice. The woman standing beside him, but no longer looking at her man, just staring at the new world in awe. She fell to her knees and started crying at the beauty and the mice now ignored her as she was part of this in her acceptance. At this point, I watched the mice quietly go away and spread out in this new world and fade into the fields and meadows as though it had always been their home, the man still lying there, seemingly marring the beauty.

Don't criticize the symbolism here or it being corny, it is just as I saw it, but the end was amazing and I wish I could state clearly what I saw, it is beyond words, there was more meaning than the visual, but the visual is what I operate in being an artist. I also see this happening today, the gathering and the wakening.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Awesome dream, and let me be the first to say so! As people who know me either know or would not be surprised to find out, I have lots of dreams involving mice or rats. In one of them, I was a mouse, but not a real mouse, an animated one! Pretty wild. Your dream makes me think the sheer number of mice has to do with both the way the elite think of average people, and our power in our numbers. Now, historically, with revolutions, things often turn out differently than planned. France 1789: revolution-terror-Napoleon-war-monarchy again, but constitutional.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

I dreamed last night that I was walking, sky-clad, through an endless middle-eastern desert. I was being guided by Inanna; Queen of Heaven, mother of the Earth, and goddess of the Morning Star. She was walking me away from the safety of the civilizations of mankind, represented in the dream by the ruins of once-great cities. As I walked toward her, her presence moved ever further from me, and eventually my bare feet began to turn into a chalky black charcoal. With each step my flesh turned to cinders and was stripped away, coming off in ribbons and motes, as it danced across the empty space on the terrible desert wind which had begun to blow.

My sojourn stretched forth, as I journeyed out of the familiarity of common human culture, and found myself alone in the expanse of the Earth herself. No cities, no people, no technology. Only nature, and her natural chaotic balance: the blazing sun above, the water of the Earth before, the air all about, and the dry desert sands below. Upon this realization my ankles turned from ash to clay, degrading into a soupy mixture, toppling my posture, and I collapsed face-first into the red sands of the empty space. I shattered then, becoming a hundred million motes of sand on the desert breeze.

I was lifted on high, myself as these myriad fragmentary aspects of personality, appearance, consciousness, will, memory, thought, and emotion. In my lifting I was discarded, carried on the sea of wind across the empty space; scattered, deposited across the world; left to be reclaimed by the sphere which had set me free. In this dissolution of my sense of self, I was sublimated into something wholly more complete. An unrestrained notion of connectivity and consciousness washed over me, high above and beyond my sense of personal individualistic identity.

I had become whole in the act of becoming undone.

That was my dream. Yours is interesting too.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I love the way you put this in your dream. Actually the dissociation of matter and reconstruction as seen in my dream is the same, mine more the visual. One has to experience this as seen or in your case experienced to feel what this means of course.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The mice in my understanding would represent a metaphysical activated person, or spirit, or being. The white would signify the peace bringer, leveler, the one for positive change.

The man and woman represent those who are focused on the riches of this world at the expense of the ones who are spiritual, and nature, and who are robbing and controlling the world.

And their fall is the separation, where that material realm, that one that restricts spirit will fall, and those who do not resist will be allowed to co-exist with the new world. And then these being will go back to where they came from, for the job is done, and they have no interest in remaking the world that has now been taken, and all can live in hamony with nature, and for spiritual purposes.

In my world, this dream says, there is one way you will surivive to be of spirit, and to live in harmony, or you will fall.

The earth will be healed. How many are left, that is the question.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jefferyofsky

Like your interpretation and optimism: the earth will be healed! Yes, better if it is healed with most of us still on it, but you and I both know that's up in the air at this point. I try to learn from my dreams as well. I know the difference between the ones that are just a clearing house for emotions built up during the day, and those that could have deeper meaning. Love the ones where I realize I'm dreaming and therefore can fly, etc.

I liked OP's dream as soon as I read it, but it is a bit sinister when you read between the lines! As a rodent fancier myself, the dreams I have with mice and rats tend to be the more meaningful, but usually positive.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jefferyofsky

As to the numbers left, both my wife whom is adept and I had the same dream, her not knowing of mine and three months apart. In this we saw a healing earth on which we walked freely and there were few people left, all of good nature. Neither of us had a clue in the dream where the rest went, but the elevated folks were there and all were happy. I have also had an obe coupled with a uncomfortable adjustment one night, leaving three burns on my arm where I was told this was like it would feel when it was time. Leaves a lot of questions.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by godspetrat

Your word sinister does not fit this dream in any way. I did not put in my impressions of the mice, but it was one of purity in white as well as being so much smaller and frail compared to the might of the elite, yet in sheer numbers they overcame the power which was the mighty door that protected these folks. Actually there was no intent here other than to stop what what going on, then to just live quietly. The only fear I detected was watching the woman as she realized an ending as her man went under the millions of white.

Like said, I relate white as spiritual, as I have seen my light body on one occasion and on another the same but formed as a human shape in suffering before being comforted. It was similar to this.

new topics

top topics

join