It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The creepy timing between the Annular eclipse, the bomb attack in Yemen and other events.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
As expected, the creepy synchronized between the annular eclipse of May 20 aka "Ring of Fire" and odd bloody events of the weekend, once again suggests the existence of the dark global kabbalah behind the curtains of the shadow government, and their secret agenda embedded with ancient occultism, that permeates everything they do.

The 1st event that drawn my attention was the murder of Russian playboy and lover of the Princess Michael of Kent and despite the MSM is selling the "maffia-killing" story, the odds are that he paid the price for publicly humiliating a member of the Illuminati British royal family:

Mikhail Kravchenko’s bullet-riddled body was found in his Mercedes car in a wealthy suburb near Moscow.

The millionaire was driving from his home in his limousine about 2am when he was overtaken and the road blocked, say police.

He was shot five times in the torso before then gunmen dragged him from his car and fired into his head.

The 46-year-old furniture company tycoon caused a royal scandal when he was photographed holding hands with Princess Michael in Venice during a holiday in 2006.

At the time, the royal denied an affair and said her marriage to Prince Michael of Kent – the Queen’s cousin – was ‘very strong’.

She told Hello magazine later: ‘I hold hands with all my friends. I don’t think that’s being intimate at all.

Read more: www.metro.co.uk...

I see no coincidence in the fact that he was killed in the same day of the eclipse.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

The next event that drawn my attention, was the huge bomb attack in Sanaa, Yemen few hours after the annular eclipse, which killed over a hundred of people and left other hundreds of critical injured:

Sanaa, Yemen (CNN) -- A suicide bomber dressed in a military uniform set off a blast that killed more than 100 soldiers Monday, authorities said, in what appears to be the deadliest attack ever on troops in Yemen.

It left at least 101 dead and more than 220 injured, with some in critical condition, authorities said.

More than an hour after the attack, there were still bodies at the blood-spattered scene, and some ambulances responding to the blast took six or seven victims apiece, an official said.

"We heard a massive explosion. Minutes later, there were so many emergency vehicles, it seems as if hundreds were injured," said resident Ali al-Husseini, who was near the attack.

A Yemeni official in Washington said that it was too early to know who was responsible but that suicide attacks are "the hallmark of al Qaeda."

edition.cnn.com...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

For the record, the name "Sanaa", means "light" or "brilliance". A huge human sacrifice right after an eclipse, in a city with a meaningful name, which by the way ALSO was an important ops-center to American-born cleric and CIA Manchurian agent Anwar al-Awlakithe, seems VERY convenient. While everybody had the eyes in Chicago, who would pay attention to Yemen?? It makes me wonder why Putin pulled out his meeting with Obama at the G-8 summit. Very likely he knew "they" would make a major human sacrifice around the eclipse and didn't want to expose himself as a target.

edit on 5/21/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

And the other event that drawn my attention, obviously is not bloody but remarks how the Illuminati elite relies in occultist symbols and rituals to make their moves. The wedding of Facebook mogul Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan, taking place in the same day that Sun and Moon convergence displays a sinister "ring" in the sky.

Regardless what naysayers will say, I have no doubts in my mind that these synchronized events are no coincidences and deny the existence of the dark global kabbalah is just silly.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

At least 101 dead and 220 injured (do you see the hidden 11 and 22?)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I did when I first looked at it that way.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Oh lordy lord, here we go again.
If these events happened on a day without a solar eclipse I'm sure that you would have found some other "event" to link them all together into a sinister Illuminati plot involving the approach of Nibiru and an invasion of Annunaki lizard men.

Maybe a shooting star over your house or a leaky tap in your kitchen?

new topics

top topics

join