It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any predictions for the Edwards - Cheney debates?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Just curious. I think this is the one which is going to be interesting.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
IMHO there's a lot more to Cheney than people think, Edwards going up against him......well, let's just say Cheney is not someone I would want to f*ck with

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It'll be an interesting contest to say the least.

Both are extremely good orators and are able to retain facts. It's a technical match up with Dick slightly having the advantage due to experience.

But John is the smiling, approachable southern gentleman who is vibrant and full of energy. Dick comes off as a grey vaderesque mandarin.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Actually Nerdling you and I see eye to eye on something. Shocking no?

Cheney has the edge, but Edwards is more personable. Just the opposite of the presidential debates IMHO.

Than being said, does anybody really care about the VP's? Yes they will take over if something happens but talk about ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Cheney's more like Emporer Palpatine than Vader, hehe....

I think Edwards is going to trounce Cheney... Maybe not as much as Kerry trounced Bush, but he'll still be the victor....

Should be a good show though...especially if Edwards goes there with Halliburton...

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
He could whip Bill Clintons butt in a debate in a heartbeat. Cheney is a good debater but Edwards will walk over him worse than Reagan did Carter. I am sure there are those of you who think I am nuts but wait and watch.

top topics

join