It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul campaign believes GOP cheating cost Paul a win in Arizona

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Nothing would happen to Romney. He is surely guilty of corruption, but most of his involvement is in funding people in the GOP that committed fraud and just ran the gamut with all the different corrupt things they did in order to help Romney. The real corruption came from "Romney's GOP" who are a surprising minority that happened to be in positions to allow them to do such thing. To counter it Paul's "GOP" worked their butt's off getting into positions and delegate spots so they could call out the corruption and become delegates.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Mitt Romney has any black people working for him on his campaign?

I've done some research but can't find any evidence of any black people working closely
with him in his campaign.

If not, someone should tell him that he should hire a few black folks....and the maybe he could distance
himself from his religious beliefs which hold forth that all black people are the cursed descendents of
Cain and UNWORTHY of all the rewards of heaven...

I mean if you TRULY believe that BLACK PEOPLE can only get into heaven to BE SERVANTS
of WHITE PEOPLE....that would really put a damper on your popularity when running for president

edit on 22-5-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

(considering the quality of your post that should be sufficient response)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by rival

Nothing would happen to Romney. He is surely guilty of corruption, but most of his involvement is in funding people in the GOP that committed fraud and just ran the gamut with all the different corrupt things they did in order to help Romney. The real corruption came from "Romney's GOP" who are a surprising minority that happened to be in positions to allow them to do such thing. To counter it Paul's "GOP" worked their butt's off getting into positions and delegate spots so they could call out the corruption and become delegates.

You are probably right, thanks It would be hard to believe that Romney was so stupid as to
leave a paper trail of corruption when he could simply pay his people "in cash" to commit fraud,
as that would leave him with the old "plausible deniability" and "hearsay evidence" defense
to keep him from being convicted of fraud and tampering

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

lol, how would Paul policies save us from corporate greed??

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by syrinx high priest

(considering the quality of your post that should be sufficient response)

Says the guy whose post is half emoticons.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Austrian economics would do amazing things for us right now.

That's why they (the central bankers et al) can't allow Ron Paul to win, it would ruin their ponzi scheme. What they can't seem to get through their thick skulls, though, is that it doesn't even matter anymore, they're going down and he who rises the highest falls the hardest. Wait'll they finally realize there's nothing holding them up but hot air.

Maybe then a little austrian common sense can make the difference.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What bothers me about some people's opinions of Ron Paul's economics is that they have yet to
be tested IRL.

BUT

Mitt Romney's personal economic policy has been tested.

1. Buy an undervalued American company full of American workers with American families.

2. Fire all the American workers

3. Sell off all the assets of the company at high profit.

4. Tithe ten percent to a racist church and enjoy your life, never stopping to GIVE A DAMN about
all the suffering you have caused to all the families of the workers you have put on the unemployment
line........that's Bad Economic Policy 101.....not a very presidential take on economics

Hmmmmm.....I like Ron Paul's economics better

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I think if Ron Paul wasn't such a threat he wouldn't be left out of the media as much as he is. I also think the GOP wouldn't need to resort to the tactics they've been using to do anything they can to make it look like he doesn't have a chance. There's something I've noticed a lot lately. One of the perks of my job is I get to drive all over my county delivering auto parts. What have I noticed? I have not seen one Romney or Obama sign, bumper sticker, flyer, or supporter. NONE! What have I seen? Ron Paul signs, bumper stickers, and the Ron Paul Revolution or Relovetion or whatever it is Everywhere! There's one yard as you leave town that has a huge( and I mean huge) Paul sign in their yard facing the highway. I never hear anyone in any of the shops I go to talk of Romney or Obama. I never hear anyone that comes into our store talking of them either. I hear people talk of Paul though. So even though the media has done so much to silence Ron Paul his message is still reaching people loud and clear. The Republican party for our county is for Paul, and most of these folks are old timers that have been a part of the repubs here for many years. You would think as die hard as they are they'd be for Romney but that's not the case.

I really think those of you that support Obama are fooling yourself into thinking the man has the supporters you hope he does. And Romney supporters....what are those?

I keep seeing posters say that all Paul is doing is taking votes away from Romney and assuring another win for Obama. I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. I believe it's the other way around. Romney is keeping votes from Paul. I've seen the size of the supporters behind Paul, and I've seen the small turnouts for Romney and Obama both. I say to the GOP give Paul the nomination and we'll see Obama lose, and lose bad.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Lessee, he could start by putting currency into circulation that isn't owned and controlled by greedy corporatists.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

I agree with you, I drive all over the country and I have yet to meet ONE single person who has
any passion for Mitt Romney. It is hard enough trying to find anyone at all who evens
says they support him in a luke-warm, sort of, lessor-of-two-evils kind of way.

I really don't think Mitt Romney supporters exist. If they go, they must be very shy
like leprechauns and the Loch Ness monster....

Here let's put this to the test....Are there any Mitt Romney fans here?.....calling all Mitt Romney
supporters are there any present.....?

.......knock once for yes....twice for no

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Lessee, he could start by putting currency into circulation that isn't owned and controlled by greedy corporatists.

Lol, and HOW in the hell would that stop corporations from preying on consumers?? Face it, Mr. Pauls policies offer less protection from greed, not more.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I suppose alternate currencies would give consumers a choice, to continue being preyed upon or not.

So are you saying you prefer to keep dealing in money that has to be borrowed at interest from the central bankers than to have a fistful of cash and not be beholden to anyone? I know its hard to visualize that because we've never had a chance to experience it.

link   
Thank you very much for the quality reply!

I see the same thing in the way of Romney supporters - what I mean is lack-thereof.
They are non-existent. ATS is proof of that.
We have thousands and thousands of members and I have ran into ONE Romney supporter.

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
I really think those of you that support Obama are fooling yourself into thinking the man has the supporters you hope he does.

This is where my opinion differs some. There are still a good many Obama supporters out there for several reasons.

1.) Many of them were first-time voters who were swooned by the false hopes and empty promises that Obama was preaching. It's tough to admit you were wrong. Partisanship is still a big part of the game to them. After all, the GOP gave them Bush - TWICE.

2.) There are many who are completely fine giving up their personal freedoms for the false security of the government handouts and free-flowing subsidies. These folks like the welfare system and big nanny government. It's an amazing crutch.

3.) The color of the man's skin. (flamesuit on)

I agree with everything else you stated, but Obama does have a good many supporters.
The problem is most of them are young and Ron Paul is stealing his thunder.
After all - Freedom is popular!

30 years of consistency, common sense and trustworthiness
vs
false hope & change, failed policy and broken promises
edit on 5/22/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by rival

Exactly. Romney is supposedly winning all these primaries and caucuses, and taking all these delegates. Where the hell are these people? If the man is doing oh so well his supporters should be everywhere. Same for Obama. The only Obama supporters I see anymore are the very small group here at ATS. If these two have such huge followings WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE !? Why do we not see rallies for these two with the same numbers as those we see of Paul's? For Christ sakes Romney's campaign had to make their own freakin signs to hand out to the very small crowd that did show up. Then they collected them at the end.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Which is less greedy?

Dodging the draft so you can have more time for ski resorts and endeavors to make yourself rich...........

Or enlisting in the Armed forces and seeing to the needs of America's injured soldiers, saving their
lives...and all the while, putting on hold your own medical practice and your own life with
your wife and two children...who, by your sacrifice, are safe and secure at home...

One of these examples belongs to Mitt Romney

And one of them is, of course, Ron Paul's

What was that about GREED....again? I forgot

It gets lost in meaning when you start discussing character and mention Mitt Romney

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

I drive a great deal all over half of the state I live in for my work and I have never once seen a Romney sign or bumper sticker, NOT ONCE! I don't even know what his election materials look like! I see Ron Paul stickers and signs all over the place every single day. Combine that with the amazing turn out Dr. Paul has had at multiple speaking engagements within our college system here and I find the idea that Romney is winning to be absurd and fabricated. Who supports the guy???

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival

Which is less greedy?

Dodging the draft so you can have more time to make yourself rich...........

Or enlisting in the Armed forces and seeing to the needs of America's injured soldiers, saving their
lives...and all the while, putting on hold your own medical practice and the life you would have with
you wife and two children who are safe and secure at home by your sacrifice...

One of these examples is of Mitt Romney
and one is, of course, Ron Paul

Seems you forget a lot of things. Like when you forgot that this thread is about Paul, not Romney.

I wouldnt vote for either one. Though, Romney is by far the better choice of the two.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Which is less greedy?

lives...and all the while, putting on hold your own medical practice and the life you would have with

Seems you forget a lot of things. Like when you forgot that this thread is about Paul, not Romney.

I wouldnt vote for either one. Though, Romney is by far the better choice of the two.

Well, at least you're honest. I'll add you to the short list of Romney supporters I have encountered.

...as for the thread, I understood it to be about GOP corruption against Ron Paul.

And since Mitt Romney is the "established" (and only other) front-running GOP candidtae besides
Ron Paul, he would, for intent, purpose and practice, bear the brunt of the accusation of
GOP malfeasance against Ron Paul.

....guilty by association, implication, and preponderance of evidence

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Which is less greedy?

Or maybe YOU forgot this thread is about the GOP? That means its about Paul AND Romney.

But you obviously have no dog in this race so why are you here? You could be out flashing Obama signs all over town so no one could say they haven't seen anyone doing that.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join